Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden begins- over Hunter Biden

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m opposed to nativism, nationalism, anti-globalism, tariffs, anti-free trade, anti-immigration. I love woke and political correctness. I believe in teaching history accurately. I think climate change is our biggest concern. I love NATO and the post WWII order. I’m extremely pro-choice. 

On the conservative side, I’m pro-capitalism, believe that less government on the whole is generally better, believe in less restrictions and taxation for small businesses. 

There’s plenty more but that should cover it for now. 

:thumbsup:  Good stuff.

It is interesting that I support strong borders, but that could be misconstrued as nativism or nationalism or anti-globalism.....  but having spent time in other nations I have a healthy respect for the abundance of bad people out there who want to come here and exploit.  Controlling who comes here is not so much wrong, as simple self-preservation of the bastian of "good" left in this world.

A return to proper border control addresses the immediate need....to stem the flow....but alone is not enough. More will be required. Trumps policies are absolutely fantastic, they helped the least among us the most. Simple, common sense and practical....they worked as you would expect to enhance the lives of almost all Americans. It was glorious. I can only hope for a return to that.  A prosperous American can then benefit all people. The alternative to is feed the slow demise of the nation.

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not sure I follow :dunno:

Republicans are constantly pulling political theater crap, they impeached Clinton over years of investigating random stuff until they got him, they leverage all the crazy rules to hold up SC selections, they have their own media arm, etc.

I guarantee they will “have their revenge” because they have been doing it forever. 

Poor Hunter. He has to wait before he can whine in front of the country.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Republicans are constantly pulling political theater crap, they impeached Clinton over years of investigating random stuff until they got him, they leverage all the crazy rules to hold up SC selections, they have their own media arm, etc.

I guarantee they will “have their revenge” because they have been doing it forever. 

I see now, well you are just parroting what I have already said many times before. So on this point we agree.  

Where we perhaps diverage is on the specific actions. I care little for people in power being held to it, I find it rather enjoyable regardless as to who they are.  What bothers me is abuse of power, plain and simple.  Now, with THAT in mind....I hope you will understand that my observations about that ABUSE of power as it pertains to Trump is limited to the action itself, and not the man.

Similarly.....were the Republicans to mirror those same behaviors, around impeachment, of which I found so objectionable when the Democrats did them, I would then be noting similar concerns and objections toward those Republicans.....so far, they have not been abusive of the power, but i am wary that they will be.....

Now.....Might you want to suggest, at this juncture, that Biden has been somehow treated less fairly than Trump was, and could you highlight that disparity for me?

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I see now, well you are just parroting what I have already said many times before. So on this point we agree.  

Where we perhaps diverage is on the specific actions. I care little for people in power being held to it, I find it rather enjoyable regardless as to who they are.  What bothers me is abuse of power, plain and simple.  Now, with THAT in mind....I hope you will understand that my observations about that ABUSE of power as it pertains to Trump is limited to the action itself, and not the man.

Similarly.....were the Republicans to mirror those same behaviors, around impeachment, of which I found so objectionable when the Democrats did them, I would then be noting similar concerns and objections toward those Republicans.....so far, they have not been abusive of the power, but i am wary that they will be.....

Now.....Might you want to suggest, at this juncture, that Biden has been somehow treated less fairly than Trump was, and could you highlight that disparity for me?

It’s part of politics. I would rather they focused on their jobs more and figured out ways to work together more often but we pick these people largely based on all these soap operas so it is what it is.

13 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It’s part of politics. I would rather they focused on their jobs more and figured out ways to work together more often but we pick these people largely based on all these soap operas so it is what it is.

I can get behind that, though that position would have been more useful in 2017, 2018 and 2019....at least we can agree that there are better ways to govern. I would like to clarify that I prefer gridlock.  The less government does, the better for people like you and I. If they are gridlocked and cannot enact legislation....we are more free, more prosperous and more safe.

Now, the level of concern that was felt around the potential of Trump colluding with other nations is commensurate with how I feel about the Biden family absorbing money from other nations and people, notable from places not good at all, with no clear indictation as to what that money bought. I think we are in our rights to know that.

Further, from a President so insistent that people "pay their fair share" when it comes to taxes, I would like to have folks better appreciate how his usage of the LLC's pointedly avoided paying taxed on large sums of money.

At the very LEAST, he is guilty of tax evasion....not to mention just slimy for using his son the way he did, and even the focking little kids.....pushing money in THEIR name???  It takles a level of sociopathy of disturbing levels to do that.

If I were him.....and I were in the right....I would be putting that all down in front of everyone to see....but that is not what he is doing.  They are forcefully hiding everything possible.  Remember when people were rightly objecting to Trump not divesting of his businesses because the mere appearance of impropriety had to be avoided? That has clearly been discarded....

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Look at all the effeminates lining up to lick Hunter's nuts.  And of course Tim in the front of the line.  :lol:

I bet Tim didn’t care when Ivanka Trump was accosted in front of her children on a plane by a deranged homosexual.  

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I can get behind that, though that position would have been more useful in 2017, 2018 and 2019....at least we can agree that there are better ways to govern. I would like to clarify that I prefer gridlock.  The less government does, the better for people like you and I. If they are gridlocked and cannot enact legislation....we are more free, more prosperous and more safe.

Now, the level of concern that was felt around the potential of Trump colluding with other nations is commensurate with how I feel about the Biden family absorbing money from other nations and people, notable from places not good at all, with no clear indictation as to what that money bought. I think we are in our rights to know that.

Further, from a President so insistent that people "pay their fair share" when it comes to taxes, I would like to have folks better appreciate how his usage of the LLC's pointedly avoided paying taxed on large sums of money.

At the very LEAST, he is guilty of tax evasion....not to mention just slimy for using his son the way he did, and even the focking little kids.....pushing money in THEIR name???  It takles a level of sociopathy of disturbing levels to do that.

If I were him.....and I were in the right....I would be putting that all down in front of everyone to see....but that is not what he is doing.  They are forcefully hiding everything possible.  Remember when people were rightly objecting to Trump not divesting of his businesses because the mere appearance of impropriety had to be avoided? That has clearly been discarded....

Biden is getting raked over the coals just like all Prez’s do. Trump was openly antagonizing, partially as a strategy perhaps, but mostly because he’s a world class betch. If he’s up there talking dumb ass shet every day, like he did, it’s just endless fodder. 

Go ahead and investigate the Prez til you turn blue. There will be a bunch of BS certainly. But if you don’t have them then there would also be chaos. It would be nice if the total wastes of space in Congress got bounced and that in turn would clean some of this out but they rarely do. 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Biden is getting raked over the coals just like all Prez’s do. Trump was openly antagonizing, partially as a strategy perhaps, but mostly because he’s a world class betch. If he’s up there talking dumb ass shet every day, like he did, it’s just endless fodder. 

Go ahead and investigate the Prez til you turn blue. There will be a bunch of BS certainly. But if you don’t have them then there would also be chaos. It would be nice if the total wastes of space in Congress got bounced and that in turn would clean some of this out but they rarely do. 

No....he is not being "raked over the coals: by any stretch. In fact the media and the Democrats continue to carry his water.  He enjos considerable protections, and his family has as well. The DOJ has clearly worked to protect Biden from his criminal activities.

Were it true that the media and Democrats held Biden accountable even 50% as much as they did Trump, I would say nothing.  But the disparity bothers me because it indicated we have no protection at all from political criminals, if the are Democrats....that should bother all of us.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No....he is not being "raked over the coals: by any stretch. In fact the media and the Democrats continue to carry his water.  He enjos considerable protections, and his family has as well. The DOJ has clearly worked to protect Biden from his criminal activities.

Were it true that the media and Democrats held Biden accountable even 50% as much as they did Trump, I would say nothing.  But the disparity bothers me because it indicated we have no protection at all from political criminals, if the are Democrats....that should bother all of us.

His kid is being investigated, his family is being investigated, watch Fox any given night and they spend 20 minutes showing memes about him stuttering. This is what is I am talking about.

Trump got his treatment and just cried about it everyday on top of talking to the media all the time, focking up his press people with the dumb things he said on the regular. 

I think you are forgetting how nuts Trump was when he talked and how fun it was to mock his ridiculous statements he made on the regular.

15 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

His kid is being investigated, his family is being investigated, watch Fox any given night and they spend 20 minutes showing memes about him stuttering. This is what is I am talking about.

Trump got his treatment and just cried about it everyday on top of taking to the media all the time focking up his press people with the dumb things he said on the regular. 

I think you are forgetting how nuts Trump was when he talked and how fun it was to mock his ridiculous statements he made on the regular.

So....Fox news reports on Hunter and Joe, while the rest of the media actively ignores it....and your position is that this is "raking him over the coals"?    Have you considered how that position might contrast to the entirerty of MSM assailing Trump for years?   I liked it when we had that.  That meant the powerful were under a microscope, were being watched and we knew that they had our back....and now?  

Of course Trump objected, all the politicians object....he was just less artful about it. So the media clutched their pearls at the thought that a politician would dare stand up to them.

Trump was a buffoon, a clown and generally just annoying....but financially we were better off.....our national security was better.....historically marginalized communities were enjoying amazing progress....

Here is what I had to learn, and trust me it was not an easy lesson.....   when in battle....you want the effective d!ckhead leading you, not the ineffective "good guy".....and this is absolutely true when leading a nation as well. 

I leave it to you to care about intangibles.....all I care about is effectiveness of policy.   Biden is clearly ineffective, but even worse, we can see from documented banks transactions the man has been funnelling money through LLC's for years from adversarial nations....now YOU might not care because the alternative is Trump. Fine, tell me what it will take to make you care about something for which you would happily attack Trump if it were associated with him....

You might think "I" am being biased, but...

https://www.pewresearch.org/journalism/2021/04/28/at-100-day-mark-coverage-of-biden-has-been-slightly-more-negative-than-positive-varied-greatly-by-outlet-type/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/19/coverage-of-president-trump-has-been-4-to-1-negative-but-that-isnt-really-the-point/

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So....Fox news reports on Hunter and Joe, while the rest of the media actively ignores it....and your position is that this is "raking him over the coals"?    Have you considered how that position might contrast to the entirerty of MSM assailing Trump for years?   I liked it when we had that.  That meant the powerful were under a microscope, were being watched and we knew that they had our back....and now?  

Of course Trump objected, all the politicians object....he was just less artful about it. So the media clutched their pearls at the thought that a politician would dare stand up to them.

Trump was a buffoon, a clown and generally just annoying....but financially we were better off.....our national security was better.....historically marginalized communities were enjoying amazing progress....

Here is what I had to learn, and trust me it was not an easy lesson.....   when in battle....you want the effective d!ckhead leading you, not the ineffective "good guy".....and this is absolutely true when leading a nation as well. 

I leave it to you to care about intangibles.....all I care about is effectiveness of policy.   Biden is clearly ineffective, but even worse, we can see from documented banks transactions the man has been funnelling money through LLC's for years from adversarial nations....now YOU might not care because the alternative is Trump. Fine, tell me what it will take to make you care about something for which you would happily attack Trump if it were associated with him....

Fox News isn’t the MSM? They have millions of viewers. Give them a watch tonight and report back.  

Objecting is fine. Trump was out there personally crying and frankly simply made up shet when he did. When he wasn’t he was doing stuff like showing hand drawn maps of hurricane paths, having his press secretary tell us his crowd size was the biggest ever, etc. He provided endless material.

Maybe it was strategy it worked for him for sure. Who knows, but Biden never says shet as we are constantly reminded.

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Fox News isn’t the MSM? They have millions of viewers. Give them a watch tonight and report back.  

Objecting is fine. Trump was out there personally crying and frankly simply made up shet when he did. When he wasn’t he was doing stuff like showing hand drawn maps of hurricane paths, having his press secretary tell us his crowd size was the biggest ever, etc. He provided endless material.

Maybe it was strategy it worked for him for sure. Who knows, but Biden never says shet as we are constantly reminded.

So you think if Fox reports on Biden....that is equitable to NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN collectively reporting daily on Trump.....on things by the way that were proven to not even be true.....   I am a little concerned that you do not see the disparity and what it means.  Let's remove the names if thats what it takes.... the media....right now....today.....actively does not report on what is being uncovered about the current President....

Why?  Could it be because their position is to support and protect Biden from it?  Where are the protections from power we were afforded under Trump?   What if the media actively avoiding reporting to you the Trump-related stuff? Would that not bother you?  The media is supposed to be on OUR side, not the polticians.... THAT is the problem.

I do not fault Trump for fighting back against the media, as I have not objected to Biden doing it.  I will remain philosophically consistent.....REGARDLESS of the name or political affiliation.  You see if we are to embrace what you are allowing.....then we ensure corruption.

The coverage is no where near what I demand or deserve. We got what we needed when Trump was President, lets not pretend we are still getting it.,.....

So you think if Fox reports on Biden....that is equitable to NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC and CNN collectively reporting daily on Trump.....on things by the way that were proven to not even be true.....   I am a little concerned that you do not see the disparity and what it means.  Let's remove the names if thats what it takes.... the media....right now....today.....actively does not report on what is being uncovered about the current President....

Why?  Could it be because their position is to support and protect Biden from it?  Where are the protections from power we were afforded under Trump?   What if the media actively avoiding reporting to you the Trump-related stuff? Would that not bother you?  The media is supposed to be on OUR side, not the polticians.... THAT is the problem.

I do not fault Trump for fighting back against the media, as I have not objected to Biden doing it.  I will remain philosophically consistent.....REGARDLESS of the name or political affiliation.  You see if we are to embrace what you are allowing.....then we ensure corruption.

The coverage is no where near what I demand or deserve. We got what we needed when Trump was President, lets not pretend we are still getting it.,.....

Proven to not be true? Uh yeah. We can just agree to disagree about that blanket statement.

There is no shortage to get whatever coverage you like. If you folks want to complain that ABC News with talking hairdo at 6 pm doesn’t rail on Biden as much as they did dumbo, fine. There’s FOX and the like to get whatever flavor of bullshet you want.

My point is Trump kept himself perpetually in the media eye because he is a lunatic and says crazy things. Being a world class troll is also going to get a response, no? 

Did Trump actively troll more than Biden? Undeniable. Many of his folks claimed this was his plan all along who knows.

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Proven to not be true? Uh yeah. We can just agree to disagree about that blanket statement.

There is no shortage to get whatever coverage you like. If you folks want to complain that ABC News with talking hairdo at 6 pm doesn’t rail on Biden as much as they did dumbo, fine. There’s FOX and the like to get whatever flavor of bullshet you want.

My point is Trump kept himself perpetually in the media eye because he is a lunatic and says crazy things. Being a world class troll is also going to get a response, no? 

Did Trump actively troll more than Biden? Undeniable. Many of his folks claimed this was his plan all along who knows.

Certainly we can agree to disagree on the documented outcome that Trump was eventually exhonerated of any wrongdoing.  I leave it to you to decide for yourself when something is true or not, if you allow me to use facts.

There is a shortage of coverage. When Trump was in office we enjoyed evidence of thoroughness, which we no longer have.

When can I have that back? Or, will you allow for the current level of coverage to sustain should Trump enter back into office?

How about we just have a media that covers what is out there, and stops filtering or expanding based on its political bias.

Because right now it might feel great.  Most media outlets feed you what your bias wants to ingest.  But what happens if that script flips? What happens if your current allowance for that behavior transforms into a mostly conservative-driven media that allows Republicans to enjoy almost no critical coverage? Would you not feel unprotected?

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I leave it to you to decide for yourself 

They can't, they're all Left Wing Sheep 🐑

They'll think what their leaders want them to think. TRUMP BAD 

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Certainly we can agree to disagree on the documented outcome that Trump was eventually exhonerated of any wrongdoing.  I leave it to you to decide for yourself when something is true or not, if you allow me to use facts.

There is a shortage of coverage. When Trump was in office we enjoyed evidence of thoroughness, which we no longer have.

When can I have that back? Or, will you allow for the current level of coverage to sustain should Trump enter back into office?

How about we just have a media that covers what is out there, and stops filtering or expanding based on its political bias.

Because right now it might feel great.  Most media outlets feed you what your bias wants to ingest.  But what happens if that script flips? What happens if your current allowance for that behavior transforms into a mostly conservative-driven media that allows Republicans to enjoy almost no critical coverage? Would you not feel unprotected?

By saying he wasn’t guilty of all the things he was accused is incorrect. His first impeachment while you might not agree was warranted for instance was earned. He should have been finished off on his 2nd impeachment for instance. He earned that. These trials are all earned. It’s not a witch hunt. He’s a sloppy mess of a dude.

Get a Republican President who doesn’t act like a focking dope, who constantly steps on his d1ck, and you will see less coverage. It’s that simple. 

• Like 1

Just now, thegeneral said:

Get a Republican President who doesn’t act like a focking dope

Tell me about your President, Biden. 

Let's talk about "act like a focking dope". He sniffs & touches kids, he makes racist statements and is being investigated for most of the same shizz that the Dems brought on Trump. 

Are you ok with YOUR PRESIDENT smelling children or making racist statements, is that ok? Because you people don't talk about it much. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

By saying he wasn’t guilty of all the things he was accused is incorrect. His first impeachment while you might not agree was warranted for instance was earned. He should have been finished off on his 2nd impeachment for instance. He earned that. These trials are all earned. It’s not a witch hunt. He’s a sloppy mess of a dude.

Get a Republican President who doesn’t act like a focking dope, who constantly steps on his d1ck, and you will see less coverage. It’s that simple. 

The first impeachment was never by design.  The Clinton campaign worked with Fusion GPS to fabricate a false narrative in the hopes of swaying voters; an act for which they were ultimately held accountable and fined.  I doubt there was any notion that it would be of much use past the election. But once he was elected the DOJ saw in this little tactic an opportunity.  The DOJ knows very well how corrupt politicans can be, and using this false source as a means to investigate would be an easy way to undermine Trump and just investigate until they found something they could use.  As we know today, that did not work out as they planned.

The second impeachment was honestly Trump's fault, I freely admit this.  He apparently already knew that Biden was on the take from Ukraine and sought to get more info about it.  Because he is a bloody idiot about politics he never foresaw how that simple inquiry could be used against him.  And use it they did. So he should own that one, part and parcel, he was a dumbass.  The entire Democrat party could be targeted by that maneuver along with the DOJ.  I suggest he VASTYLY underestimated the threat he was posing to the powerful.

Now consider this. Trump is a bad politician. But he is not entirely stupid.  Using his experience from the last time in office....coupled with what I am sure he has learned since..... he is not a far bigger threat to the Democrats....not just their power....but the exposure of their corruption....than he has ever been.

I have no doubt....none at all...that if he regains that office....he will gut the DOJ, refill it with at least impartial people but probably more conservative people.  And then he will ruthlessly out the DOJ and the Democrats with every piece of dirt one them. I am tepid on this.

So consider for a moment some of the actions, or lack thereof, from the DOJ during the last seven years. Now, all that.....that was directed toward Trump and Republicans, could now be turned on Democrats....all those people you look toward as "good"....even though they are not...

Will you still see that DOJ as being good and right, when instead of violating conservative rights....they are doing it to liberals?

12 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Tell me about your President, Biden. 

Let's talk about "act like a focking dope". He sniffs & touches kids, he makes racist statements and is being investigated for most of the same shizz that the Dems brought on Trump. 

Are you ok with YOUR PRESIDENT smelling children or making racist statements, is that ok? Because you people don't talk about it much. 

And you all talk about this non-stop. So the world goes. 

The first impeachment was never by design.  The Clinton campaign worked with Fusion GPS to fabricate a false narrative in the hopes of swaying voters; an act for which they were ultimately held accountable and fined.  I doubt there was any notion that it would be of much use past the election. But once he was elected the DOJ saw in this little tactic an opportunity.  The DOJ knows very well how corrupt politicans can be, and using this false source as a means to investigate would be an easy way to undermine Trump and just investigate until they found something they could use.  As we know today, that did not work out as they planned.

The second impeachment was honestly Trump's fault, I freely admit this.  He apparently already knew that Biden was on the take from Ukraine and sought to get more info about it.  Because he is a bloody idiot about politics he never foresaw how that simple inquiry could be used against him.  And use it they did. So he should own that one, part and parcel, he was a dumbass.  The entire Democrat party could be targeted by that maneuver along with the DOJ.  I suggest he VASTYLY underestimated the threat he was posing to the powerful.

Now consider this. Trump is a bad politician. But he is not entirely stupid.  Using his experience from the last time in office....coupled with what I am sure he has learned since..... he is not a far bigger threat to the Democrats....not just their power....but the exposure of their corruption....than he has ever been.

I have no doubt....none at all...that if he regains that office....he will gut the DOJ, refill it with at least impartial people but probably more conservative people.  And then he will ruthlessly out the DOJ and the Democrats with every piece of dirt one them. I am tepid on this.

So consider for a moment some of the actions, or lack thereof, from the DOJ during the last seven years. Now, all that.....that was directed toward Trump and Republicans, could now be turned on Democrats....all those people you look toward as "good"....even though they are not...

Will you still see that DOJ as being good and right, when instead of violating conservative rights....they are doing it to liberals?

The first impeachment was for Ukraine call and asking them to look into Biden…it would be shame if something happened to your aid!

The second was for summoning his redneck army to attack the Capitol and the like.

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Typical Liberal response, NONE 

I have responded for pages now. I am putting off normal work to do this 😂

Just now, thegeneral said:

The first impeachment was for Ukraine call and asking them to look into Biden…it would be shame if something happened to your aid!

The second was for summoning his redneck army to attack the Capitol and the like.

That was the way it was portrayed, I cannot argue against that.

We know the truth, when we look behind the veil.

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That was the way it was portrayed, I cannot argue against that.

We know the truth, when we look behind the veil.

You perhaps misspoke when you said the second impeachment was about Ukraine.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I have responded for pages now. I am putting off normal work to do this 😂

You can't vote for Biden who's a documented kid toucher and racist but call Trump out. You just can't, that makes you a hypocrite. Biden is a sick F, and racist. His statements can not be denied. Am I wrong? 

22 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Republicans should let him testify. Make his testimony go for hours. Watch him start going through withdrawals while sitting on the stand. That would be epic.  

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

You can't vote for Biden who's a documented kid toucher and racist but call Trump out. You just can't, that makes you a hypocrite. Biden is a sick F, and racist. His statements can not be denied. Am I wrong? 

I don’t believe your characterization here. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I just watched this movie the other day. Very entertaining.

Denzel should’ve won an award

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Denzel should’ve won an award

He was really good. John Goodman also was great. I missed this movie when it came out or had forgotten about it.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

This guy thinks Trump would be getting prosecuted in NY if he were just a game show host/ real estate tycoon. Earned. You’ve earned a dunce cap.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thegeneral said:

He’d be testifying publicly instead of having things selectively leaked out. 

ok...but there are no media distractions in private. That's why this part of the process is private. ...and this is why Biden and lawyers want it public ...so they can create chaos, red herrings and distractions.

2 minutes ago, joneo said:

ok...but there are no media distractions in private. That's why this part of the process is private. ...and this is why Biden and lawyers want it public ...so they can create chaos, red herrings and distractions.

They will just create the media distractions as they see fit now by what they leak.

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy thinks Trump would be getting prosecuted in NY if he were just a game show host/ real estate tycoon. Earned. You’ve earned a dunce cap.  

This guy thinks Trump isn’t guilty of the docs case because he “declassified them with his mind”. Nice work bozo!