Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden begins- over Hunter Biden

Just now, RLLD said:

Except that I have held this position all along, so not new for me. 

You have as have a lot of us. They know he’s crooked they just don’t want to admit it because of sides and stuff. The Hunter Biden scandal isn’t about him being some degenerate drug addict. The scandal is about him being a bagman for his father, who is a crook. Same with James Biden. Joe Biden is a crook.

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

You have as have a lot of us. They know he’s crooked they just don’t want to admit it because of sides and stuff. The Hunter Biden scandal isn’t about him being some degenerate drug addict. The scandal is about him being a bagman for his father, who is a crook. Same with James Biden. Joe Biden is a crook.

I sometimes try to flip the script and wonder, would I ever do stuff like this? Could I ever be caught up so much in an ideology that I defend the indefensible? I think not, but maybe I could be just as suceptible.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

There will never be a "good" person to lead us.  What I want is someone who will restore the protections that are enshrined in our Constitution.

- Speech

- Privacy

- Equal protection

- fair trials by a jury of our peers 

-  right to bear arms and defend oneself

where individual rights are above the rights of government. 

That is the leader I want. 

The only thing on this list that is in need of "restoration" is privacy, which the American public willingly gives away on SM. Sorry, but people spilling their own guts about their lives for billions to see isn't the government's problem. It's the idiots doing it.

Everything else on this list is mostly alive and well, and only those gullible, unthinking, low IQ mooks on the lunatic fringe feel differently. We know where you sit, wannabe terrorist.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I sometimes try to flip the script and wonder, would I ever do stuff like this? Could I ever be caught up so much in an ideology that I defend the indefensible? I think not, but maybe I could be just as suceptible.

I certainly couldn’t. I hate the Republican Party I think they are useless. I defend Trump on this board because he’s been getting railroaded by the authoritarian left for 7-8 years now and I never even voted for the guy. 

14 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I see we have some new schtick!

Poor Hunter was used like a drug mule by his old man. 

Interesting.

Nothing new about it at all. Put bag man in the search. 

If Joe Biden has collected millions of dollars I’d expect this to be proven. I don’t see how it would be that hard TBH. It hasn’t thus far or there wouldn’t be these sorry bombshells that Cormer has let out. If they had proof at this moment there would be an impeachment trial already.

Furthermore, if he did all this I would be glad to see him get thrown in jail. 

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

What is being defended here?

Just now, thegeneral said:

If Joe Biden has collected millions of dollars I’d expect this to be proven. I don’t see how it would be that hard TBH. It hasn’t thus far or there wouldn’t be these sorry bombshells that Cormer has let out. If they had proof at this moment there would be an impeachment trial already.

Furthermore, if he did all this I would be glad to see him get thrown in jail. 

How do you think him and his family got so rich? A book deal? Lol. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nothing new about it at all. Put bag man in the search. 

I like the “poor Hunter was used” angle 

Nice touch 😂

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

How many of us horrible libs on this board have had a problem with the investigation being carried out? We may question the veracity of it, but I don't recall anyone saying it should just be shut down.

How many have also said that if you can prove in court, or Congress, that Joe was involved in receiving kickbacks for influence peddling, that we had a problem with holding him accountable? 

I agree with @RLLDon most of his points, although I'm not as convinced Joe is crooked as he is. If you can prove it, impeach and remove him. We'll support it. This is not hard.

• Like 1

How do you think him and his family got so rich? A book deal? Lol. 

It seems clear his brother and Hunter were paid.

It should be easy to show they paid Joe.

I mean they are talking about it in emails and doing it with checks 😂 

18 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It seems clear his brother and Hunter were paid.

It should be easy to show they paid Joe.

I mean they are talking about it in emails and doing it with checks 😂 

How does working class Joe send his three kids to expensive private schools starting in kindergarten through law school? And somehow pick up a mansion and a beach house and a snazzy corvette, and pay for all that plastic surgery? He said he was broke not long ago. 

How does working class Joe send his three kids to expensive private schools starting in kindergarten through law school? And somehow pick up a mansion and a beach house and a snazzy corvette, and pay for all that plastic surgery? He said he was broke not long ago. 

He has a private Island called Sniffer's Island. He flys his friends in for elaborate sniffing parties at $100,000 a person. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He has made very good money for 50 years.

You should comb through his tax returns like Cormer and connect the dots!

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

He has made very good money for 50 years.

You should comb through his tax returns like Cormer and connect the dots!

No one that works for the government makes very good money, but they all get rich. Just like Joe. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one that works for the government makes very good money, but they all get rich. Just like Joe. 

You should check out a US Senator’s salary starting from 1970 and adjust for inflation. 

45 minutes ago, Fnord said:

The only thing on this list that is in need of "restoration" is privacy, which the American public willingly gives away on SM. Sorry, but people spilling their own guts about their lives for billions to see isn't the government's problem. It's the idiots doing it.

Everything else on this list is mostly alive and well, and only those gullible, unthinking, low IQ mooks on the lunatic fringe feel differently. We know where you sit, wannabe terrorist.

You are a joke and fuking clueless at what is going on.  Or just a partisan bastard who doesn't care as long as his own ideas are not criminalized, chilled and censored. 

Working class Joe didn’t get his first mansion till he was 33. On a 42k salary! 

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He’s pulled down conservatively 250k a year for 50 years and people are shocked he’s got a beach house and a Corvette 😂

Did you got to public school in Baltimore? Your math sucks. 

11 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He’s pulled down conservatively 250k a year for 50 years and people are shocked he’s got a beach house and a Corvette 😂

It's amazing how far you're willing to suspend disbelief, reality and common sense in order to protect your party.  I'd say Scientology has the most committed zealots, but I think you'd give even them a run for their money.

Good work.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did you got to public school in Baltimore? Your math sucks. 

Please inform me. 

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's amazing how far you're willing to suspend disbelief, reality and common sense in order to protect your party.  I'd say Scientology has the most committed zealots, but I think you'd give even them a run for their money.

Good work.  :thumbsup:

It’s crazy he wasn’t worth much more TBH.

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Please inform me. 

Inform me what years he made 250 k. And I’m going to need to know his expenses. Upkeep on a mansion ain’t cheap. Neither is 3 kids going to the most expensive schools in the country.  You know what Bidens nickname was besides the dumbest man in the senate? The Senator from MBNA. 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Inform me what years he made 250 k. And I’m going to need to know his expenses. Upkeep on a mansion ain’t cheap. Neither is 3 kids going to the most expensive schools in the country.  You know what Bidens nickname was besides the dumbest man in the senate? The Senator from MBNA. 

lol yeah that’s your job dumbass.

What is a 42.5k salary in 1973 in today’s dollars?

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

I certainly couldn’t. I hate the Republican Party I think they are useless. I defend Trump on this board because he’s been getting railroaded by the authoritarian left for 7-8 years now and I never even voted for the guy. 

I try to avoid defending "Trump" though I am sure I must be drifting into that place.  I really want to simply look at the actions, without nuance or historical perspective or any such nonsense. I doubt I do that very well.

https://oversight.house.gov/release/comer-releases-evidence-of-direct-payment-to-joe-biden/

“On Friday, James Comer, the chair of the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability, announced that bank records, provided in response to subpoenas the committee issued last month, revealed Jim Biden wrote a $200,000 check to his brother, now-President Joe Biden, on March 1, 2018 — the same day the failed Americore wired $200,000 to Jim and his wife Sara’s personal bank account. “

“[Biden told me] there’s not a single door in the country that we can’t open. So if I wanted to meet, you know, the head of Google, it’s a phone call,” White claimed. “He always represented himself as the fundraiser for his brother’s campaigns… he was the guy raising the money and so he knew everybody.”

Joe Biden financially benefited from his brother Jim’s trading on the family name, to the detriment of Americore and its creditors.

I do hope that eventually people see all this for what it clearly is and stop trying to pretend it away, as if its nothing.....these powerful people need to be held to it.....

2 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

We may never know.  But I am confident that taxes should have been paid on this transaction...y'know....to make sure they "pay their fair share".....and what not....

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

We may never know.  But I am confident that taxes should have been paid on this transaction...y'know....to make sure they "pay their fair share".....and what not....

What are we up to now like 50mil going to Hunter and James Biden with nothing in return? That’s amazing Jedi mind trick skills. 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

What are we up to now like 50mil going to Hunter and James Biden with nothing in return? That’s amazing Jedi mind trick skills. 

It is certainly suspicious, and worthy of investigating.  But lets not pretend we know what transpired here.  Its easy to assume based on the setup and how it mirrors a criminal enterprise.  The sums are compelling as well.

BUT.....can they show a correlation between money and some action?  That is not going to be easy.  These racketeering setups are designed to prevent that, so we really need somoene to flip.....

On 11/29/2023 at 7:32 AM, The Real timschochet said:

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4332046-the-memo-hunter-biden-goes-on-the-offense-against-gop-tormentors/amp/

In response to Congress’ subpoena, Hunter Biden has agreed to testify, but only if it’s public so that the American people can see it and the House members can’t manipulate his testimony. Naturally Republicans refuse. “This won’t stand” says Comer. 

Once again the House Republicans look ridiculous. 

Of course they would be against it. They are complicit and no better than the dems.

On 11/29/2023 at 8:54 AM, The Real timschochet said:

If Trump had wanted to testify publicly before the Jan 6 committee they would have welcomed him immediately- imagine the ratings! Of course Trump would never have done so. He’s terrified to testify under oath anywhere  and rightly so. 

False. Trump wanted to testify publicly.

Trump Would Testify to Jan 6 Committee If He Can Do It Live: NYT (businessinsider.com)

Steve Bannon too

Bannon willing to testify at public Jan. 6 hearing as contempt trial looms | The Hill

The inquisition refused them to do so.

Are the idiots on the left still pushing this false narrative.  If you wonder why I call you bootlickers, this is it.  People really can't be this f-ing stupid. 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

But thats not what CNN and MSNBC said 🤔

Its almost as if.....media wants to portray the same situation in disparate ways....depending on the participants. 😕