Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Bunny and Me at lunch in New Orleans

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It didn't go badly, I was a perfect gentleman.  She's just trolling me. 🙄

Geek meet was fine. Skids was nice, IIRC we met at Crapplebee's. I had water, and I think he got a beer and some food. We chatted mostly about this place, I believe.

The aftermath is what I didn't appreciate. And I am not trolling you. 

• Sad 1

I figured Bunny would have a real Rajin Cajun accent. He sounded so normal, and well spoken. Lol. Nice job fellas! 

6 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Geek meet was fine. Skids was nice, IIRC we met at Crapplebee's. I had water, and I think he got a beer and some food. We chatted mostly about this place, I believe.

This has been hashed and rehashed, I'm not getting into it again.  :) 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I am not asking you to. 🤷‍♀️

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Gotta get her more than water if you want to ask for a threesome 

:wall:

Also I don't remember what she drank; I'd have thought a beer, but I don't recall.  I do remember that she didn't eat, and I thought we were grabbing food (I was visiting on work travel) so I ate an app or something.  :dunno: 

37 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Gotta get her more than water if you want to ask for a threesome 

At least you didn't try to smoke Bunny up.

Back to the OP, I think it's greta that people are still meeting up from here.  :cheers:

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

I am not asking you to. 🤷‍♀️

I did some forearm searchinging and maybe get the gist of it. 🤔

I was in my geek bored infancy back then. 👶

48 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

If TNG and Raider Hater cornered me in a dark alley, I would give TNG a glass of water and Raider a wet wedgie and hop for my life. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

@TheNewGirl  what happened afterwards?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Old Maid gave Newbie a handjob or something. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Old Maid met Newbie met at Disneyland on a Geek meet. Rumor has it that she ate a foot long coney dog and threw up on him on the Tea-Cup ride of his life after seeing his steroid bawls. 

2 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

If TNG and Raider Hater cornered me in a dark alley, I would give TNG a glass of water and Raider a wet wedgie and hop for my life. 

If I was in a dark alley with TNG and you I wouldn’t even notice you were there 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Hmmm…yeah, my ughhh, flag pole isn’t nearly as tall as yours. 🤘

29 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

:eiffeltower:

I thought RHR got stabbed in the eye... shiver me timbers, he doesn't have a pirate eye patch. I also thought Bunny was supposed to sound like Wes Walls.

On 11/29/2023 at 3:31 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I figured Bunny would have a real Rajin Cajun accent. He sounded so normal, and well spoken. Lol. Nice job fellas! 

RHR did tell us he didn't have an eyepatch, my brain just refused to process the information.

His ex-wife suddenly seems a lot safer to be around now, and may be a good match for t.j. booker. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/29/2023 at 3:16 PM, Bier Meister said:

Jerry proceeded to post at a board I didn't belong to at the time about what I looked like, and wasn't very kind. Kind of felt as if he used the geek meet for clout, "HEY! I met her!!!!" and then threw me under the bus. 

I'd heard about some of the posts, and then a few years later became a member at that board and read what he actually posted. 

It was quite hurtful, even if it was a long long time ago. Kind of felt like a betrayal in a sense. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Jerry proceeded to post at a board I didn't belong to at the time about what I looked like, and wasn't very kind. Kind of felt as if he used the geek meet for clout, "HEY! I met her!!!!" and then threw me under the bus. 

I'd heard about some of the posts, and then a few years later became a member at that board and read what he actually posted. 

It was quite hurtful, even if it was a long long time ago. Kind of felt like a betrayal in a sense. 

Wow, that was a real low-character move. No wonder you’re pissed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/29/2023 at 3:39 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

:nono:  

Nice! :cheers:  Now I have to reconcile the image I had of Raider in my head all these years. :lol:

• Haha 1

On 11/29/2023 at 4:17 PM, BeenHereBefore said:

I will be purchasing some gummy bears in the very near future.🥕🐊🥕

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

This is more detail than I think I've ever seen about what I allegedly did.  I presume this was TDZ, as I can't think of anywhere else that fits your description.  But I have no memory of it and can't for the life of me think of why I would have done that to you.  

Regardless, clearly you remember it, and I was going through a rough patch back in those days including drinking too much.  I wish I could remember details so that I could truly be remorseful, but all I can do is apologize for causing you unhappiness.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, jerryskids said:

This is more detail than I think I've ever seen about what I allegedly did.  I presume this was TDZ, as I can't think of anywhere else that fits your description.  But I have no memory of it and can't for the life of me think of why I would have done that to you.  

Regardless, clearly you remember it, and I was going through a rough patch back in those days including drinking too much.  I wish I could remember details so that I could truly be remorseful, but all I can do is apologize for causing you unhappiness.

It was the Sanctuary.

21 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

It was the Sanctuary.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that place.  I'm beginning to understand how I got banned there.  Not blaming you, but I think TK and/or others were defending your honor by banning me.  

On 12/4/2023 at 12:34 PM, OldMaid said:

:nono:  

Nice! :cheers:  Now I have to reconcile the image I had of Raider in my head all these years. :lol:

What did you picture?  I’m one of the few that has actually posted pics of myself here in the recent past

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

What did you picture?  I’m one of the few that has actually posted pics of myself here in the recent past

You’ve always been a little bit of an enigma, but I imagined you more of a rough and ready to rumble biker guy. And after the story about your ex, it kinda cemented it even more.

Oh, and younger. In my head we’re all still in our 30’s :lol:

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

You’ve always been a little bit of an enigma, but I imagined you more of a rough and ready to rumble biker guy. And after the story about your ex, it kinda cemented it even more.

Oh, and younger. In my head we’re all still in our 30’s :lol:

Hah I can scrap and get down. I hang out with all those guys. And I date women in their 20s so I am still 30

im a former jock and intellectual though 

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He’s a very good looking Tele Savalis. He even has a player card…

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

What did you picture?

image_400x400.thumb.jpg.34da4611d68ba9d9136a84da565463d5.jpg