Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

Decency is on the ballot

6 minutes ago, League Champion said:

That being said, I'd rather die than vote for Joe Biden. I'm not voting for a Kid Touching Pedophile, not happening. 

If you die before the election, then you are definitely voting for Biden.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Strike said:

Why the fock does "DOCTOR" Jill Biden need a press secretary?

They all have had one since Jackie Kennedy. :dunno:

20 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

The walls are closing in…….

When people are posting fake material like this you are probably right, things must be getting really desperate for Trump supporters.

Not that anyone not so predisposed would ever accept that these photos are real anyway. 

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

They all have had one since Jackie Kennedy. :dunno:

So?  That doesn't address the question.  Seems like a waste of money to me.  Of course, a LOT of government spending is a waste of money.  Doesn't mean I shouldn't question the waste. 

Just now, squistion said:

When people are posting fake material like this you are probably right, things

Answer my question. 

Are there videos of Democratic President Joe Biden sniffing, groping and pinching little Kids nips in public? It's a Yes or No question! 

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

So?  That doesn't address the question.  Seems like a waste of money to me.  Of course, a LOT of government spending is a waste of money.  Doesn't mean I shouldn't question the waste. 

Well they do need someone to come out and let what drapes Dr. Jill used for her latest dress.  

Just now, League Champion said:

Answer my question. 

Are there videos of Democratic President Joe Biden sniffing, groping and pinching little Kids nips in public? It's a Yes or No question! 

It is not a yes or no question as the few videos I have seen seem to be misleadingly edited. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I am always amused when reporters go out on the street and ask people why they hate Trump, and they never have a good reason....its ususally just parroting something the MSM lied about.....its remarkable.

There is plenty to dislike Trump about, I mean that is not the hard part....where they fall down is that they cannot point to anything policy-related or actionable that he has done....its all made up gibberish.

I would have alot more respect if they just admitted they find him personally detestable and as a result will not vote for him, no matter how much good he does....at least they would be honest about it. 

Oh FFS. I've personally explained to you why I hate Trump plenty of times. None of it is made up or gibberish. 

I've noticed a nastier undercurrent with the conservative posters around here lately. It's especially noticeable in your posts, since you tend to be much more level headed than most of the rest of the conservatives here. Keep your head in the game and don't buy into the conspiratorial groupthink. 

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

It is not a yes or no question as the few videos I have seen seem to be misleadingly edited. 

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

It seems you should have brought this up 60 years ago.  HTH

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

It seems you should have brought this up 60 years ago.  HTH

I wasn't alive 60 years ago.  So I'll just take it from your responses that you don't know WHY she needs a press secretary.  Got it.

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Pathetic isn't it?

36 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Oh FFS. I've personally explained to you why I hate Trump plenty of times. None of it is made up or gibberish. 

I've noticed a nastier undercurrent with the conservative posters around here lately. It's especially noticeable in your posts, since you tend to be much more level headed than most of the rest of the conservatives here. Keep your head in the game and don't buy into the conspiratorial groupthink. 

If you have indeed, I would of course apologize if you felt I was speaking about you and welcome a real conversation.  I was speaking more pointedly to the broader spectrum of people out there who simply disklike him because they have been told to.....but have no real reason, nothing tangible to outcomes....

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Yep. You get that or a rapist and fraud. :( 

5 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

My favorite was the clown they put in charge of the nuclear program that kept stealing women’s luggage. So embarrassing.  

I can't imagine why you (or anyone else for that matter) would be concerned about this 'guy' having a position in the Spent Fuel & Waste Department of the Office of Nuclear Energy ?

https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEQYQI2

I have a picture with Derek Jeter.   I guess that makes me and him buddies. So stupid. 

Are there any heterosexuals in this administration?

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Are there any heterosexuals in this administration?

There are heterosexuals in the administration, however, they prefer their opposite-sex partners to be prepubescent.

10 hours ago, League Champion said:

Pedocrats are avoiding this thread like the Plague. They see Decency and they're out. 

What's a Democrat going to argue in regards to decency in a Biden White House? The Man sniffs and gropes Children for God's sake. 

Nope, Pedocrats are reading this thread trying to figure out what you MAGAts are outraged about this time.   

So, the story is this guy violated security twice and is no longer employed.   Sounds like it worked out just fine.   If he was still employed would you be happy?   Is this somehow Biden's fault?   Or was he wearing a tan suit when he violated security?    MAGAts get outraged over the stupidest shiit.

Trump is an anti-Semite and an islamaphobe. One daughter married a Jew and the other married a Muslim.  Hunter focked his brothers widow and Joe was good with it. 

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

Ohh damn, you support Pedophilia too?? 

Naaaa, you didn't vote for Biden, did you?? 

⬆️ worst Geek since Peefoam. :( 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, squistion said:

posting

Squidward, please help us understand. Are you saying that Joe Biden is NOT a Kid Sniffer or documented racist?

Are you saying that HIS QUOTES that he udered LIVE ON TV are fake? AND videos of him SNIFFING AND GROPING CHILDREN live on video are fake!!! 

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

⬆️.   Don't trust this person anywhere near your Kids 😳

You’re fine when you’re talking football or whatever. But you spend a disturbing amount of time talking about trannies and kid focking.

It’s weird. 

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re fine when you’re talking football or whatever. But you spend a disturbing amount of time talking about trannies and kid focking.

It’s weird. 

If you're going to call people "MagaTards" for voting Trump then I'm calling you a PEDOCRAT for voting Biden. You can't have it both ways Son, that's so Liberal. 

It's OK for you to judge but God forbid they do it to you. 

Nudity at a pride event on the White House lawn.  Butt Sex filmed in chambers.  Bag of Cocaine in the White House. 

JFC, is this the White House or a Myrtle Beach strip club?