tubby_mcgee

Have we talked about the Epstein Island list?

4 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I wonder how many of the Geek Club would be on that list? 

I mean, how many of us wouldn't want to go on a private jet with famous people to some island? Doesn't mean you had to have sexxx with kids, I would like to imagine that a few of them hung by the pool and drank beer. 

Beyonce, Tom Hanks, etc. I mean, be honest and tell me that if you found out you'd be on a jet/island/private hotel with some of these people you wouldn't go? 

There's also a comedienne on the list and she was like, "What? I've never been there, but that's not to say I wouldn't have gone if I was invited. Sitting by the pool with Beyonce? Sure." 

Not sure I trust this list when second rate female comediennes are on it, yet they have never been to the island or even talked to Jeff. 

There are three lists. 

1. The Famous Socialites List:  Jeffrey Epstein was uber rich and mingled in high circles with most every famous, rich or powerful person. 

2.  The Flight List:  this list is of No. 1 above but flew (to anywhere around the world) on his several planes or chopper. 

3.  Then there is the CLIENT LIST.  This is the only one that matters.  Who was on the list that molested underage girls or boys.  Don’t let anyone playing these political games fool you, this is the one that needs to be exposed and focused on.  I don’t care who’s on it.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You've seen the testimony of every Epstein victim?

I don't think Trump was involved but to state he wasn't with certainty is silly.  Lots of smoke with him just being neighbors and palling around with Jeff for decades.  He himself referenced "young girls" FFS.

Again, I don't think Trump will be a target but I won't rule out the possibility.  Of course I'm not a MAGAtard who would watch Trump shoot someone on 5th avenue and claim it wasn't him.

Yes shamamlamadoodletits of all the released depositions, Trump was mentioned exactly zero times 

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

Yes shamamlamadoodletits of all the released depositions, Trump was mentioned exactly zero times 

Have they all been released Einstein?  Because you've declared Trump 100% innocent.

I know, hard to believe coming from a MAGAtard.

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Have they all been released Einstein?  Because you've declared Trump 100% innocent.

I know, hard to believe coming from a MAGAtard.

I think anyone with half a brain (except leftists) know if any of the depositions incriminated Trump they would be released by now. 

3 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

I think anyone with half a brain (except leftists) know if any of the depositions incriminated Trump they would be released by now. 

Have they all been unsealed?  Was there access to the depositions since they were taken?

I did not know that friend.  I thought only a portion were just unsealed and released.  Thanks for updating me friend.

:thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You've seen the testimony of every Epstein victim?

The 30+ interviewed in the Roberts v Maxwell civil suit.  Since those are the documents that the news has been about this past week.

Yes.  I've read them all.  Now what Demosthenes?

Just now, Horseman said:

The 30+ interviewed in the Roberts v Maxwell civil suit.  Since those are the documents that the news has been about this past week.

Yes.  I've read them all.  Now what Demosthenes?

Are those the only interviews involving civil suits against Epstein/Maxwell?

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Are those the only interviews involving civil suits against Epstein/Maxwell?

There are a dozen or so more civil suits being fought against Maxwell and/or Epstein's estate.  And another possible criminal case against Maxwell for lying in the civil suit we are talking about.

But this batch of documents is important because it's what lead to the criminal arrest of both Epstein and Maxwell.   What you need to understand about Virginia Roberts is that she was the third in Epstein and Maxwell's triangle.  She was intimately involved with them during the time period that led to Epstein's first criminal case. [Read: the time period you are interested in prior to Trump cutting ties with Jeffrey]  And she wasn't the one that came forward, the Palm Beach Police Department (they had 30+ interviews of underaged victims), Miami Herald and eventually the FBI tracked her down after she just split and moved to Australia to get away from it all.  Everything thing that happened subsequently relies on the base of evidence that was just released.  But sure, there were more girls after Epstein's 2008 conviction because the powers that be let it continue.

Here is what you need to know Boyo:

Epstein & Maxwell - Guilty

Prince Andrew - Guilty, at lease of molestation.  Mentioned 122 times in the Prosecution's deposition of Epstein and Maxwell.

Bill Clinton - Highly suspect.  Documented numerous trips to pedo island and around the world with young girls/women. Mentioned 76 times in the Prosecution's deposition of Epstein and Maxwell.

Everyone else is way down the list, including Trump.

Trump was not on the list of witnesses.

Trump was not on the list for discovery.

Trump was not mentioned in the Prosecution's [read: they are the ones trying to prove guilt] deposition of Epstein nor Maxwell.

Trump was only mentioned a couple times in the Defense's deposition of Richards.  Richards answered that she never met Trump or saw him with Epstein.

All this lead to NADA for Trump.  I love this for you Boyo.  

:first:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

There are a dozen or so more civil suits being fought against Maxwell and/or Epstein's estate.  And another possible criminal case against Maxwell for lying in the civil suit we are talking about.

But this batch of documents is important because it's what lead to the criminal arrest of both Epstein and Maxwell.   What you need to understand about Virginia Roberts is that she was the third in Epstein and Maxwell's triangle.  She was intimately involved with them during the time period that led to Epstein's first criminal case. [Read: the time period you are interested in prior to Trump cutting ties with Jeffrey]  And she wasn't the one that came forward, the Palm Beach Police Department (they had 30+ interviews of underaged victims), Miami Herald and eventually the FBI tracked her down after she just split and moved to Australia to get away from it all.  Everything thing that happened subsequently relies on the base of evidence that was just released.  But sure, there were more girls after Epstein's 2008 conviction because the powers that be let it continue.

Here is what you need to know Boyo:

Epstein & Maxwell - Guilty

Prince Andrew - Guilty, at lease of molestation.  Mentioned 122 times in the Prosecution's deposition of Epstein and Maxwell.

Bill Clinton - Highly suspect.  Documented numerous trips to pedo island and around the world with young girls/women. Mentioned 76 times in the Prosecution's deposition of Epstein and Maxwell.

Everyone else is way down the list, including Trump.

Trump was not on the list of witnesses.

Trump was not on the list for discovery.

Trump was not mentioned in the Prosecution's [read: they are the ones trying to prove guilt] deposition of Epstein nor Maxwell.

Trump was only mentioned a couple times in the Defense's deposition of Richards.  Richards answered that she never met Trump or saw him with Epstein.

All this lead to NADA for Trump.  I love this for you Boyo.  

:first:

Excellent summary.  You gay bottoms really are thorough and well organized.

Well done boyo. 

7 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Ruh Roh

I found your list of Does.  It's not going to be released.  Further proof that articles like the one you posted are completely full of crap.

Before the Court are letter-motions filed by Intervenors Julie Brown and Miami Herald Media Company, (dkt. no. 1321), and Intervenor Alan Dershowitz, (dkt. no. 1323), seeking to unseal in part docket entry 1026-3 to disclose the identities of the Jane and John Does. For the reasons set forth below, the letter-motions to unseal docket entry 1026-3 are DENIED.

And that's it.

No more documents.  No Client List as I understand it.  Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton will be protected.

Nothing on Trump so the few lies in the media and this thread will turn as limp as Boyo's cack.  Another liberal wet dream down the drain.

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

And that's it.

No more documents.  No Client List as I understand it.  Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton will be protected.

Nothing on Trump so the few lies in the media and this thread will turn as limp as Boyo's cack.  Another liberal wet dream down the drain.

So trump never met Epstein?

8 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

I understand some of you dont have the bandwidth or intellect to read and comprehend the documents themselves. That's why I summarized it here for you. If you need it simplified down even more I'm sorry I cant help.  

• Like 1

I'm wondering about Kimmel and if he's been on a list because of him being brought up the Aaron Rodgers thread... thanks in advance.

On 1/8/2024 at 2:33 PM, thegeneral said:

Ransome walked back the salacious allegations in an Oct. 23, 2016 email with Callahan, writing, “I would like to retract everything I have said to you and walk away from this,” according to the filing.

On 1/8/2024 at 2:47 PM, The Psychic Observer said:

Jeffrey Epstein kept blackmail videos that showed Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Richard Branson having sex with women he supplied them with, according to the latest bombshell claims in newly-unsealed court documents. 

oh boy.

Again, the woman retracted these allegations. See above

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'm wondering about Kimmel and if he's been on a list because of him being brought up the Aaron Rodgers thread... thanks in advance.

I read/skimmed every single document. I feel comfortable saying Kimmel was never mentioned.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, joneo said:

Ransome walked back the salacious allegations in an Oct. 23, 2016 email with Callahan, writing, “I would like to retract everything I have said to you and walk away from this,” according to the filing.

Yeah. That’s in the article.

1 minute ago, joneo said:

Again, the woman retracted these allegations. See above

It's also noteworthy that:

This was a series of emails to a NY Post reporter in an attempt to stir up dirt on both Clinton and Trump before the election.  Not a disposition or interview under oath. 

They were brought into the case by the Defense, not the Prosecution, to discredit her.  

8 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I wonder how many of the Geek Club would be on that list? 

I mean, how many of us wouldn't want to go on a private jet with famous people to some island? Doesn't mean you had to have sexxx with kids, I would like to imagine that a few of them hung by the pool and drank beer. 

Beyonce, Tom Hanks, etc. I mean, be honest and tell me that if you found out you'd be on a jet/island/private hotel with some of these people you wouldn't go? 

There's also a comedienne on the list and she was like, "What? I've never been there, but that's not to say I wouldn't have gone if I was invited. Sitting by the pool with Beyonce? Sure." 

Not sure I trust this list when second rate female comediennes are on it, yet they have never been to the island or even talked to Jeff. 

🖐️

38 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

You're reading comprehension is pathetic, troll

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yeah. That’s in the article.

it is.

57 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

You bring so much. Glad you’re here. We were running out of boring retards until FBG’s restocked for us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The only reason he is mentioned is Kimmel was a friend of Jeffrey Epstein’s private chef, Adam Perry Lang. 

Go ahead and add politico to the list, they are getting absolutely torched for this article.

The dress wearing crew avoiding this thread now all the facts are out.  

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Horseman said:

The dress wearing crew avoiding this thread now all the facts are out.  

Who here wears a dress?  How have any of the recent document releases changed the fact that Trump and Epstein were close friends that spent time together and Trump has been accused of raping several children with Epstein?  Have of the documents changed that?  If anything it's a big nothing burger.  Remember this thread was started with Biden on the list, but nothing from you on that?  Be better MAGAtards.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Who here wears a dress?  How have any of the recent document releases changed the fact that Trump and Epstein were close friends that spent time together and Trump has been accused of raping several children with Epstein?  Have of the documents changed that?  If anything it's a big nothing burger.  Remember this thread was started with Biden on the list, but nothing from you on that?  Be better MAGAtards.

You

Yes

Yes

Biden isn't mentioned or implicated either. 

Just now, Horseman said:

You

Yes

Yes

Trump is most certainly “mentioned.” Now if you excuse him for absolutely everything, which you do, then I suppose you can tell yourself that technically there is no proof of wrongdoing. But you cannot deny that he was pretty good pals with a pedo — that’s just a fact. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You

Yes

Yes

I asked you "How have any of the recent document releases changed the fact that Trump and Epstein were close friends that spent time together and Trump has been accused of raping several children with Epstein?" and your response is "Yes" hahahaha

Well I guess I for one am happy that Donald does not seem to be guilty of these allegations at least. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Trump is most certainly “mentioned.” Now if you excuse him for absolutely everything, which you do, then I suppose you can tell yourself that technically there is no proof of wrongdoing. But you cannot deny that he was pretty good pals with a pedo — that’s just a fact. 

He was also sued for raping a child with Epstein, but let's not talk about that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Psychic Observer said:

He was also sued for raping a child with Epstein, but let's not talk about that.

Anybody else and they’d be saying the victim was threatened and/or bought off. But since it’s Trump, there’s nothing to see 🙈

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Well I guess I for one am happy that Donald does not seem to be guilty of these allegations at least. 

2 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

THESE allegations are a lot more likely to be legit.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Anybody else and they’d be saying the victim was threatened and/or bought off. But since it’s Trump, there’s nothing to see 🙈

She and her family WERE threatened. That's why she dropped the case.

23 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Numerous people said that original list was bullshit. Wrong again.