Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

I feel so bad for the kids after what 7 gay men did to them at a Houston mall.

I believe the central park five are guilty as sin, but not of the rape and beating (torture even) of the jogger with which they were charged.  I found the police interrogation of these juveniles to be constitutionally infirm and I would not have admitted their "confessions" were I the judge except, possibly, in rebuttle if they took the stand and made statements raising issues which may have been elucidated by their statements.  Hours long interrogations of juveniles absent legal counsel and in some instances access to their parents troubles me.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I've noticed that Tim never passes up an opportunity to virtual signal 

Unfortunately he does not understand true virtue.

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

I think the motive for the discussion in the "illegals threads" is more about trashing the illegals rather than any real concern about the "little girls" involved in the sex trafficking (but I hope I am wrong). 

we are against trafficking of everyone and against doing illegal things.  so its a combination.  At least the right is trying to stop illegal open borders which will in turn combat the sex trafficking

I am a 2 issue voter

anti war/intervention

anti illegal immigration (but think there should be a work visa program for farm workers)

my only option is voting republicans unfortunately

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

You still believe, against all evidence, that the Central Park 5 are guilty? 

No.  There were more than 5 that are guilty.  Evidence? I go with proof, for which they were convicted on.  Funny Bloomberg, radical right winger that he is, wouldn’t pay them.  But Deblasio did. Who are you going with? 

14 hours ago, Horseman said:

The gays are into kids, shocker.  

yep, SHOCKER!

15 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Almost as disgusting as what they did is your casual and bigoted reference to them as “gay men”. Guess we’re lucky none of them are Jewish. 

You might want to re-think this. Your statement is horrific. Almost as disgusting? You need time away. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I believe the central park five are guilty as sin, but not of the rape and beating (torture even) of the jogger with which they were charged.  I found the police interrogation of these juveniles to be constitutionally infirm and I would not have admitted their "confessions" were I the judge except, possibly, in rebuttle if they took the stand and made statements raising issues which may have been elucidated by their statements.  Hours long interrogations of juveniles absent legal counsel and in some instances access to their parents troubles me.

Yeah. Everything you know is based on what a psycho that gang raped his own mother said.  

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No.  There were more than 5 that are guilty.  Evidence? I go with proof, for which they were convicted on.  Funny Bloomberg, radical right winger that he is, wouldn’t pay them.  But Deblasio did. Who are you going with? 

The proof was coerced testimony, but there was no actual evidence any of the 5 convicted were involved in the crime.

4 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Dude, this horrific event is not the time for you to crusade for whatever treatment, perception of gays you think is wrong.  Doing so hurts your case when you actually have a point because voicing that opinion when horrific, indescribably terrible events like this neuter your more reasonable arguments.

WGAF how people reference these monsters.  Nothing but a painful death is appropriate so that monsters in waiting maybe think twice before they attempt a similar act.

And @Horseman is correct for once, thousands of young boys have been raped and their monster priest rapist been systematically enabled by the catholic and other churches for hundreds of years.

Condemn this disgusting act and move on friend. 

Mostly hate your posts & attitude but this one is pretty good.

thanx

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

The proof was coerced testimony, but there was no actual evidence any of the 5 convicted were involved in the crime.

Oh really? Two juries and a judge convicted them based on no evidence? None? Lol. 

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Was the psychos testimony that freed them coerced? 

36 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I've noticed that Tim never passes up an opportunity to virtual signal 

Dude thinks cdub mocking Jews by sarcastically putting oy vey at the end of a bunch of posts is "almost as bad" as raping toddlers.  He's so desperate for the woke mob to pat him on the head, he can't even see why his statement is a problem.  Talk about a nut job.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh really? Two juries and a judge convicted them based on no evidence? None? Lol. 

Yes. Based on coerced confessions with no actual proof, none. 

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yes. Based on coerced confessions with no actual proof, none. 

You said no evidence dummy. Hard to get charges  past a grand jury with no evidence, never mind a conviction. Was the sister of one of the accused, who states that her brother admitted his involvement to her coerced too? She came forward with that info.  

19 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

You might want to re-think this. Your statement is horrific. Almost as disgusting? You need time away. 

Time away in a mental institution  It's not the first time he's downplayed raping little girls.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You said no evidence dummy. Hard to get charges  past a grand jury with no evidence, never mind a conviction. Was the sister of one of the accused, who states that her brother admitted his involvement to her coerced too? She came forward with that info.  

They found the real perpetrator. He confessed and his DNA confirmed it (only one found on victim)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case

Discovery of assailant[edit]

In 2001, Matias Reyes met Wise when they were held at the Auburn Correctional Facility in upstate New York.[75][76][77][78] Reyes subsequently informed a corrections officer that he had raped Meili.[79][80][81] In 2002, Reyes told officials that on the night of April 19, 1989, he had assaulted and raped the female jogger. He was 17 years old at the time of the assault and said that he had committed it alone.[4][81] He also said that he had intended to burglarize the victim's apartment.[82][83] Reyes was then working at an East Harlem convenience store on Third Avenue and 102nd Street, and living in a van on the street.[81][13]: 115 

Reyes was believed to have raped another woman in the same area of the park during the day on April 17, two days before the attack on Meili. Initially the Meili case was investigated as a homicide, and the April 17 rape was investigated as a rape assault, which resulted in a lack of comparison of the DNA recovered in the two cases.[84] The NYPD did not have a DNA database until 1994; after that, detectives and prosecutors had access to common information about DNA from evidence and taken from suspects in certain crimes.[84] During the summer of 1989, Reyes raped four women, killing one, and was interrupted after robbing a fifth—he was sentenced to 33+12 years to life after he pleaded guilty to the top counts in each case.[11]: ¶ 38 

District Attorney Robert Morgenthau's office was notified of the confession in 2002.[11] Morgenthau appointed a team led by Assistant District Attorneys Nancy Ryan and Peter Casolaro to investigate the case, based on Reyes's confession and a review of evidence.[29] Reyes provided officials with a detailed account of the attack, details of which were corroborated by other evidence which the police held. In addition, his DNA matched the DNA evidence at the scene, confirming that he was the sole source of the semen found in and on the victim "to a factor of one in 6,000,000,000 people".[11] Reyes' DNA matched the semen found on Meili, and he provided other confirmatory evidence.[64][85]

Ah, Reyes, the psycho that gang raped is own mother. Did you know that Reyes testified that the victim got up and ran away after he raped her? 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You know...between fry cook shifts he really doesn't have any time to study the facts.  All he knows is that if it's black or gay he's into defending it.  

2 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Well the reason he called out their sexuality was because he hates their sexuality.  So he's using a heinous crime to paint the entire group as monsters.

Maybe, but to be fair to him he didn’t really say anything like that in this thread.  He was probably trolling so that someone else would, and they did, so his goal was accomplished 

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He's clearly autistic and will stand his ground on whatever hypocritical argument he can come up with.  He's literally denying the result of a jury because he doesn't like the result.  F that guy.

3 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

He's clearly autistic and will stand his ground on whatever hypocritical argument he can come up with.  He's literally denying the result of a jury because he doesn't like the result.  F that guy.

A NYC jury at that. Two of them. And the head of the sex crimes unit in the Manhattan DA’s at the time is more liberal than Real Tim and Squishy combined. And the head detective on the case is black.  

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ah, Reyes, the psycho that gang raped is own mother. Did you know that Reyes testified that the victim got up and ran away after he raped her? 

Why do you ignore the DNA evidence that shows he was the only perpetrator and exonerates The Central Park Five?

DNA in 1989.  The NYPD didn’t even have a data base. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Why do you ignore the DNA evidence that shows he was the only perpetrator and exonerates The Central Park Five?

It shows he was a perpetrator. You think no DNA that can be used is proof of innocence? DNA was in its infancy in 1989.  There was no procedures to protect it back then.  The NYPD didn’t even have the resources to examine for DNA in 1989. 

It shows he was a perpetrator. You think no DNA that can be used is proof of innocence? DNA was in its infancy in 1989.  There was no procedures to protect it back then.  The NYPD didn’t even have the resources to examine for DNA in 1989. 

Dude, the evidence was held by the police and tested years later confirming the guilt of the perpetrator well after 1989.

Aren't you aware of literally hundreds of people convicted of crimes but later exonerated and freed due to advanced DNA testing? This is what happened here.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Dude, the evidence was held by the police and tested years later confirming the guilt of the perpetrator well after 1989.

Aren't you aware of literally hundreds of people convicted of crimes but later exonerated and freed due to advanced DNA testing? This is what happened here.

Former cop that doesn't know how DNA works but he's a crack at figuring out hair color 🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Interesting moral guidelines around here…

Starting with yours......

23 minutes ago, squistion said:

One perp was convicted using dna. The one that ejaculated inside her. You think a lack of dna proves innocence? Wait a second, do guy think the only DNA evidence is blood and semen ? Holy shitt, you do. What a moron. 

One perp was convicted using dna. The one that ejaculated inside her. You think a lack of dna proves innocence? Wait a second, do guy think the only DNA evidence is blood and semen ? Holy shitt, you do. What a moron. 

There is no physical evidence, and no DNA tying The Central Park Five to the crime. None.

I don't get why you don't accept the DNA. Are you that desperate to defend Trump? (who refuses to admit he was wrong by declaring TCPF guilty and asking for the death penalty pre-trial).

2 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I've noticed that Tim never passes up an opportunity to virtue signal 

Of course not. Nobody should. If we’re going to discuss current events (presumably that’s why we’re all here), then why not offer our personal views of what is right and wrong? I’ve never understood why trying to signal what should be virtuous is something worthy of criticism. 

In retrospect I should not have written that CDub’s choice to label these criminals as “7 gay men” was “almost as horrific” as the crime itself. That was a very poor choice of words on my part and I apologize for them. 

I still object to the way he phrased it, but obviously it’s nothing close to the crime itself. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Of course not. Nobody should. If we’re going to discuss current events (presumably that’s why we’re all here), then why not offer our personal views of what is right and wrong? I’ve never understood why trying to signal what should be virtuous is something worthy of criticism. 

Because it's usually fake and done for the wrong reasons

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

In retrospect I should not have written that CDub’s choice to label these criminals as “7 gay men” was “almost as horrific” as the crime itself. That was a very poor choice of words on my part and I apologize for them. 

I still object to the way he phrased it, but obviously it’s nothing close to the crime itself. 

Obviously!

It might mean something if this was a one off, but, we'd all be rich if we had a nickel for every time you've said something like this.  You need to walk away and look deep down inside as to why you are such a POS.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Obviously!

It might mean something if this was a one off, but, we'd all be rich if we had a nickel for every time you've said something like this.  You need to walk away and look deep down inside as to why you are such a POS.

Maybe YOU need to look deep inside as to why you are constantly labeling people “POS”, “retards”, “morons”, etc. You often do this in lieu of any kind of valid argument. 

I offer a lot of opinions. In this forum that is filled mostly with conservatives, most of my opinions are likely to be unpopular. So be it. Sometimes when I get emotional I write things I shouldn’t. When that happens I try to apologize. Thats because with very few exceptions I have nothing personal against anyone here. You’re working hard at being one of those exceptions. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Maybe YOU need to look deep inside as to why you are constantly labeling people “POS”, “retards”, “morons”, etc. You often do this in lieu of any kind of valid argument. 

I offer a lot of opinions. In this forum that is filled mostly with conservatives, most of my opinions are likely to be unpopular. So be it. Sometimes when I get emotional I write things I shouldn’t. When that happens I try to apologize. Thats because with very few exceptions I have nothing personal against anyone here. You’re working hard at being one of those exceptions. 

Save it.  I don't want to hear how you rationalize it to yourself.

Imagine the mental illness you must have to spend months arguing that raping a girl that had developed enough that she looked older isn't that bad.  Not nearly as bad as raping a younger child.  Yeah, you did that. 

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

As do others here and I don't see the point of this constant hateful, vicious and nasty name calling.

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Save it.  I don't want to hear how you rationalize it to yourself.

Imagine the mental illness you must have to spend months arguing that raping a girl that had developed enough that she looked older isn't that bad.  Not nearly as bad as raping a younger child.  Yeah, you did that. 

I did not. What I wrote about Roman Polanski’s crime was wrong, based on misinformation, and highly regrettable. But you’re mischaracterizing it deliberately. Which is something you do all the time. 

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

People not agreeing with your opinions probably has less to do with political parties than you think. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It was a stupid battle to pick