Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

***OFFICIAL Wild Card Round Games Thread***

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

I feel like the Rams are going to win but I kind of want to see the lions win.   @Cdub100 you tuning in?

I don't think so. CDub tuned out when the NFL slurped Al Sharpton's nutsack and never tuned back in.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Sort of. Needed some help.

Their opponents got plenty of help all season long. Including your Lions. 

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Sort of. Needed some help.

Do you still follow Lions football? Good luck tonight. 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Well, yeah. Turnovers is what makes a great D. 

No! Closing out teams in crunch time is what makes a defense great.  Quinn fails at this.  All the way back to the Atlanta SB choke!

7 hours ago, Reality said:

Stroud now has as many playoff wins as Lamar.

Jordan Love now has as many playoff wins as Lamar.

1 minute ago, Bert said:

No! Closing out teams in crunch time is what makes a defense great.  Quinn fails at this.  All the way back to the Atlanta SB choke!

Taking the ball away is the easiest way to close out a team but your point is taken. 

1 minute ago, Vince44 said:

Do you still follow Lions football? Good luck tonight. 

Seeing Matt Stafford kneeling on Thanksgiving was the last straw for a while. We were lousy and the wokest team in the league. But after he left for LA, Brad Holmes and Dan Campbell have put together an NFL roster easy to get behind. And Detroit isn't considered Siberia for free agents anymore either, players actually want to play in the city now.

CDub has stuck to his guns and is missing out on all the turnaround but I gave the new regime a chance and it's proven to be a fun ride.

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Seeing Matt Stafford kneeling on Thanksgiving was the last straw for a while. We were lousy and the wokest team in the league. But after he left for LA, Brad Holmes and Dan Campbell have put together an NFL roster easy to get behind. And Detroit isn't considered Siberia for free agents anymore either, players actually want to play in the city now.

CDub has stuck to his guns and is missing out on all the turnaround but I gave the new regime a chance and it's proven to be a fun ride.

Jared Goff kneeled. As a matter of fact, he was all in in the social justice stuff. Enjoy the game. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I feel like the Rams are going to win but I kind of want to see the lions win.   @Cdub100 you tuning in?

No

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Jared Goff kneeled. As a matter of fact, he was all in in the social justice stuff. Enjoy the game. 

I wasn't paying attention at the time, but after the trade I did make it a point to look into this. Goff stood. He did have his hand on a kneeling teammate though which was offensive enough. Not everybody has the fortitude of Alejandro Villanueva unfortunately.

If you could gimme a link I'd appreciate it and downgrade my opinion of Goff.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I wasn't paying attention at the time, but after the trade I did make it a point to look into this. Goff stood. He did have his hand on a kneeling teammate though which was offensive enough. Not everybody has the fortitude of Alejandro Villanueva unfortunately.

How about you just enjoy your team and not be a Karen about the political stuff.  🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No clue why I thought Rams were winning this. That home crowd and Detroit O Line going to roll here. Happy for Lions fans. 

https://imgs.search.brave.com/9aq3tCTLiuyNDtQHkuJecNATcjxUlSSBWOrGFWTH-Oc/rs:fit:860:0:0/g:ce/aHR0cHM6Ly9zLnlp/bWcuY29tL255L2Fw/aS9yZXMvMS4yL1ZD/UlViUDByTzFnTjl1/RWF6YklzY2ctLS9Z/WEJ3YVdROWFHbG5h/R3hoYm1SbGNqdDNQ/VGsyTUR0b1BUWXpO/US0tL2h0dHBzOi8v/bWVkaWEtbWJzdC1w/dWItdWUxLnMzLmFt/YXpvbmF3cy5jb20v/Y3JlYXRyLXVwbG9h/ZGVkLWltYWdlcy8y/MDIwLTA5L2I3NTc2/NjkwLWY2MjYtMTFl/YS1hZDdmLTYxODI5/NTliNjgxZA

Goff Stood for the national anthem in this photo of the Rams sideline. And, bless him as I didn't realize this until now, the only black player shown standing standing is future Lion Josh Reynolds. The only one who's not playing the hand on shoulder BS either.

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

My bad. I read it too fast. He stood next to his teammates while they kneeled. Don’t like you so I didn’t take the time to read the whole article. But he is a SJW bich. It was a Gutterboy  moment for me and I’m 10 beers deep. Enjoy the game. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My bad. I read it too fast. He stood next to his teammates while they kneeled. Don’t like you so I didn’t take the time to read the whole article. But he is a SJW bich. It was a Gutterboy  moment for me and I’m 10 beers deep. Enjoy the game. 

Learn how to handle your drinks, bro!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

https://imgs.search.brave.com/9aq3tCTLiuyNDtQHkuJecNATcjxUlSSBWOrGFWTH-Oc/rs:fit:860:0:0/g:ce/aHR0cHM6Ly9zLnlp/bWcuY29tL255L2Fw/aS9yZXMvMS4yL1ZD/UlViUDByTzFnTjl1/RWF6YklzY2ctLS9Z/WEJ3YVdROWFHbG5h/R3hoYm1SbGNqdDNQ/VGsyTUR0b1BUWXpO/US0tL2h0dHBzOi8v/bWVkaWEtbWJzdC1w/dWItdWUxLnMzLmFt/YXpvbmF3cy5jb20v/Y3JlYXRyLXVwbG9h/ZGVkLWltYWdlcy8y/MDIwLTA5L2I3NTc2/NjkwLWY2MjYtMTFl/YS1hZDdmLTYxODI5/NTliNjgxZA

Goff Stood for the national anthem in this photo of the Rams sideline. And, bless him as I didn't realize this until now, the only black player shown standing standing is future Lion Josh Reynolds. The only one who's not playing the hand on shoulder BS either.

It's more than the kneeling for me. It doesn't matter though. You guys don't have to fight about it.

Enjoy the game. 

None of these games have really felt close, yet. 

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Learn how to handle your drinks, bro!

Sounds like he's got a problem.

2 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

This one going to get ugly fast. 

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

Three blowouts. Hope this one follows the same course as it'd save me some anxiety.

Bills/Steelers and Eagles/Bucs can give us some back and forth entertainment.

Rams focked with broken hand stafford

He was faking it

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Harry Potter and the Dursleys.

See what's up with Stafford. The guy may be a leftoid POS kneeler but he is a tough SOB and I hope he can return.

See ya next year stafford

Sorry I doubted you stafford

Getting a two possession lead would be nice but not happening.

This defense sucks :wall:

Someone give Aaron Glenn a Head Coaching job, please.

Just now, Voltaire said:

This defesne sucks :wall:

not much pass rush

Just now, cmh6476 said:

not much pass rush

It's been like that. They could really use James Houston back.

Hope Anzelone is OK.

Fock. Lions O has to get this done because the D is mediocre and not likely to hold.

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Fock. Lions O has to get this done because the D is mediocre and not likely to hold.

Set up for failure.  Need a stop. But with this d, its a nailbiter

D sucks. :wall: