Sign in to follow this  
Mufaletta

Trump VP Pick

In 10 short months, DJT will become the first President to win a 3rd consecutive Presidential election since FDR beat Wendell Wilkie in 1940.    Rumors swirling today he's considering Elise Stafanik of NY as a running mate.    There are likely better choices.    Who ya got?

Better choices include:

Dr Ben Carson

Kristi Noem, SD Governor
Donald Trump, Jr

Kari Lake, running for Senate in '24

Rand Paul, KY Senator 

Sarah Huckabee, AR Governor

Tucker Carlson

Byron Donalds, Congress, FL

Gen Michael Flynn

Larry Elder

Vivek

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Francis Suarez, mayor of Miami

Trump needs to find a running mate to mitigate his biggest weakness: His inability to lie. :thumbsup: 

Your mom

14 minutes ago, Mufaletta said:

In 10 short months, DJT will become the first President to win a 3rd consecutive Presidential election since FDR beat Wendell Wilkie in 1940.    Rumors swirling today he's considering Elise Stafanik of NY as a running mate.    There are likely better choices.    Who ya got?

Better choices include:

Dr Ben Carson

Kristi Noem, SD Governor
Donald Trump, Jr

Rand Paul, KY Senator 

Tucker Carlson

Gen Michael Flynn

Larry Elder

Vivek

U R A FOCKING IDIOT.

• Haha 1

The smart pick would be Condoleeza Rice, but she wants and is waiting to replace that fawking turd Godelle.

Noem

In fantasy world though the thought of Tucker debating Kamala makes me smile. 

Bawitdaba, da bang, da dang diggy diggy
Diggy, said the boogie, said up jump the boogie
My name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid
Kid Rock

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Noem

In fantasy world though the thought of Tucker debating Kamala makes me smile. 

There will be no debates if Biden is the nominee. They can’t. 

Big fan of Byron Donalds. He’s bright, articulate and clean. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Bawitdaba, da bang, da dang diggy diggy
Diggy, said the boogie, said up jump the boogie
My name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid
Kid Rock

:first:

• Like 1

Fully appreciating the chiming in from our board Democrats, who apparently don’t have a shred of self-awareness that the current vice president is literally only there because she’s a black woman. But yes, go on about the qualifications of who Trump picks.

I prefer Haley to win out right but he should play nice with her and choose Haley. She could actually pull in some of the independent vote and women vote he’s going to need.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mufaletta said:

Better choices include:

Dr Ben Carson

Kristi Noem, SD Governor
Donald Trump, Jr

Rand Paul, KY Senator 

Tucker Carlson

Gen Michael Flynn

Larry Elder

Vivek

It would be hard to find a worst list of people. 

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Fully appreciating the chiming in from our board Democrats, who apparently don’t have a shred of self-awareness that the current vice president is literally only there because she’s a black woman. But yes, go on about the qualifications of who Trump picks.

I prefer Haley to win out right but he should play nice with her and choose Haley. She could actually pull in some of the independent vote and women vote he’s going to need.

Kamala Harris was an excellent attorney general and senator. She’s extremely qualified, despite your racist labeling. 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Kamala Harris was an excellent attorney general and senator. She’s extremely qualified, despite your racist labeling. 

Good old timmy one note. Keep playing the racist note over and over

Just now, HellToupee said:

Good old timmy one note. Keep playing the racist note over and over

The guy wrote that the only reason she’s there is because she’s black. That’s racist. It’s ugly. Sorry you don’t see that. 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It would be hard to find a worst list of people. 

You actually have a problem with Ben Carson?

“He or she is only in that position because he or she is black”. 

How many times are conservatives going to make this argument? Kamala. Obama. Fani Willis. Tanya Chutkin. Even Mike Tomlin. 

It gets really old after awhile. It’s never true. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

“He or she is only in that position because he or she is black”. 

How many times are conservatives going to make this argument? Kamala. Obama. Fani Willis. Tanya Chutkin. Even Mike Tomlin. 

It gets really old after awhile. It’s never true. 

Well Biden said he would only consider a black woman. It’s ok to mention it.  And the fact that she’s horrible and hurts your ticket could lead someone to believe that she may have not been a wise choice. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You actually have a problem with Ben Carson?

You meant the guy who just compared Trump to King David and called him a “man of moderation”? That Ben Carson? 

He proves that even a competent surgeon (by all accounts) can be a completely incompetent politician and not very bright (about politics.) 

Well Biden said he would only consider a black woman. It’s ok to mention it.  And the fact that she’s horrible and hurts your ticket could lead someone to believe that she may have not been a wise choice. 

Yes Biden only considered black women, but he didn’t choose an incompetent one. And she hasn’t been horrible at all. By whose standards? Yours? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Yes Biden only considered black women, but he didn’t choose an incompetent one. And she hasn’t been horrible at all. By whose standards? Yours? 

Ok then, how about her performance? She’s the border czar. Even you have acknowledged it’s a mess. 

@Hardcore troubadour has expressed strong support for policies and politicians which would help to destroy everything great about this country and bring us abject misery and pain. Based on that, if he says someone has been horrible in office I can almost automatically assume that person is competent and excellent. 

Ok then, how about her performance? She’s the border czar. Even you have acknowledged it’s a mess. 

There is almost nothing she can do unless and until Republicans in Congress are willing to reform immigration. Otherwise she’s essentially powerless. 

• Haha 1

@Hardcore troubadour has expressed strong support for policies and politicians which would help to destroy everything great about this country and bring us abject misery and pain. Based on that, if he says someone has been horrible in office I can almost automatically assume that person is competent and excellent. 

What policy are you referring to? 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

There is almost nothing she can do unless and until Republicans in Congress are willing to reform immigration. Otherwise she’s essentially powerless. 

So you think the border is as secure as it was before 2021? 

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Colonel Allen West

Wow I’d forgotten about him. Surely one of the most despicable members of Congress in recent history. I’m sure they’d get along. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you think the border is as secure as it was before 2021? 

It is absolutely as secure. There are a lot more people coming in (creating the crisis) but that has very little to do with any changes Biden or Harris made. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

She sucked a lot of d1ck to get there

With you? Take your pick. 

You know Tim, I just want to say I regret my hostility towards you in the past and I’m attempting to keep that in check, if you hadn’t noticed. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What policy are you referring to? 

You’re right I should be more specific. 

You have expressed a desire to: 

1. Shut down the border. 
2. Raise tariffs. 
3. Cut off support of Ukraine. 
4. Support Trump’s drilling proposals. 
5. support Trump. 

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The guy wrote that the only reason she’s there is because she’s black. That’s racist. It’s ugly. Sorry you don’t see that. 

No. Biden said he was doing that. It is what it is. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It is absolutely as secure. There are a lot more people coming in (creating the crisis) but that has very little to do with any changes Biden or Harris made. 

Giving them social services and plane rides to where they want to go isn’t an enticement to you? It’s a new approach, so there has been change.  

You know Tim, I just want to say I regret my hostility towards you in the past and I’m attempting to keep that in check, if you hadn’t noticed. 

Yes, and I’m trying to do the same. I reject your ideas not you as a person. I don’t know you as a person, but you did serve this country as a police officer and that deserves respect.