Pimpadeaux

Details released on bipartisan immigration bill that MAGAturds don't want because it vaporizes a Clownzo campaign issue

4 minutes ago, shadrap said:

were going to send Ukraine 60 billion.   send them 30 billion & 30 toward the border & presto, we have a border & then some by a bunch.  what most of the Dems, including you  fail to admit that this was planned from day one of Biden's presidency & it was/ is for votes.  nothing more, nothing less.

We have a bipartisan bill that addresses the border issue, but MAGAturds don't want it because it takes a big chunk out of Clownzo's golf bag of issues to hypercatastrophize and fearmonger. 

Again, how do you "close" a 1,254-mile-long border?

I'll sit back and listen.

I don't want to argue and try and convince idiots and trolls so I'm done commenting. 

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

We have a bipartisan bill that addresses the border issue, but MAGAturds don't want it because it takes a big chunk out of Clownzo's golf bag of issues to hypercatastrophize and fearmonger. 

Again, how do you "close" a 1,254-mile-long border?

I'll sit back and listen.

30 billion as I said in my previous post.  We obviously have it as we are about to give Ukraine 60 Billion.

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I don't want to argue and try and convince idiots and trolls so I'm done commenting. 

most are too entrenched in their party politics to waiver from the talking points so your talking to a blank wall.   It's Trump & MAGAs fault now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is how you know party affiliation takes over anything sensible for discussion.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, shadrap said:

most are too entrenched in their party politics to waiver from the talking points so your talking to a blank wall.   It's Trump & MAGAs fault now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is how you know party affiliation takes over anything sensible for discussion.  

Yep.  Well said.

Guys like Pimpadouche just want the lefty propaganda.  That's it. He's too stupid to realize that "bipartisan" DOESN'T mean 300 Democrats and 2 Republicans.

Community centers in poor areas weren’t being closed to the people in those communities to house migrants until Biden came along. Go ahead and tell those people it’s Trumps fault. I don’t think they will agree. Before and after.  The evidence is clear. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Community centers in poor areas weren’t being closed to the people in those communities to house migrants until Biden came along. Go ahead and tell those people it’s Trumps fault. I don’t think they will agree. Before and after.  The evidence is clear. 

of course, but if you are a partisan political hack like Squid & Timmy you refuse to see or acknowledge that.

Dem==great

Repub==always bad & racist & tax cuts for the rich.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

You Fockin liberals can eat shitt.  This is what you support. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You Fockin liberals can eat shitt.  This is what you support. 

Liberalism is a sickness. They are perverted and love violence. 

12 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

No lib will address this. It will be ignored.  Except maybe Tim, he believes that crap.  

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

No lib will address this. It will be ignored.  Except maybe Tim, he believes that crap.  

I give Tim some credit though, right or wrong at least he entertains this crap. The others just keep quiet, especially when it comes to grooming children for their own perverted needs. 

17 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I will adress it: 

I don’t believe that undocumented immigrants should be given priority over anyone already here. We should always help our veterans. But I think we should try to help these people too. 

I also object to the conservative mantra that whenever we spend money it’s always at the expense of somebody else that we didn’t spend money on. You guys use that for Ukraine a lot. Leftists used to use the same argument against the space program. It doesn’t fly with me. We should spend government money on whatever makes sense to spend it on, irregardless of other issues. Each issue should be looked at separately. 

Leave it WIDE open but send every last one of them to sanctuary cities. Mass migration to these cities is the only way to wake folks up

7 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Leave it WIDE open but send every last one of them to sanctuary cities. Mass migration to these cities is the only way to wake folks up

Wake up to what exactly? Some of us are trying to fix this problem. Republicans won’t let us. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Wake up to what exactly? Some of us are trying to fix this problem. Republicans won’t let us. 

helicopter.gif.f1a053316611cabcb6e2337fb77e1509.gif

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

So at a time when we are pouring more money, equipment and manpower into border security, how exactly is this border "wide open?"

16 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So at a time when we are pouring more money, equipment and manpower into border security, how exactly is this border "wide open?"

Dont bother. None of them have any real solutions. They just spew unworkable crap like “shut the border down!”, “deport every illegal!”, “send them all to sanctuary cities!” It’s just a bunch of ignorance and hate. Thinking deeply about this topic is beyond them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Dont bother. None of them have any real solutions. They just spew unworkable crap like “shut the border down!”, “deport every illegal!”, “send them all to sanctuary cities!” It’s just a bunch of ignorance and hate. Thinking deeply about this topic is beyond them. 

A workable bipartisan fix on the table, and the MAGAturds scurry like cackroaches when the kitchen light comes on over an actual non-perfect but effective solution triggers their BDS. Sad. 

They only want a solution if Clowzo is in charge of it.

Pathetic. 

41 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

A workable bipartisan fix on the table, and the MAGAturds scurry like cackroaches when the kitchen light comes on over an actual non-perfect but effective solution triggers their BDS. Sad. 

They only want a solution if Clowzo is in charge of it.

Pathetic. 

😆 What a dumbass. 

Now that I am more aware of what exactly was in that piece of legislation.....good on the Republicans for not moving forward with that....I am astonished at the hubris of Democrats 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Now that I am more aware of what exactly was in that piece of legislation.....good on the Republicans for not moving forward with that....I am astonished at the hubris of Democrats 

It was almost entirely written by Republicans. 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

In order to fix the border we have to have a new bill to give money to Ukraine.  If you don’t agree with that you’re a maga turd or something 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

It was almost entirely written by Republicans. 

But not entirely.....right?

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

In order to fix the border we have to have a new bill to give money to Ukraine.  If you don’t agree with that you’re a maga turd or something 

Even worse.....the way it pretends to deal with the border, but really does not at all....I mean, wow.....  and then, the way it attempts to deal with the likelihood of Trump coming into office and actually trying to deal with the border, and prevent it....... jesus H, I cannot believe these people.....

• Thanks 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It was written by one dooshbag R and two democrats. But almost entirely 

Its like we have never heard of the poison pill before.....:wall:

Even their voters want to look the other way when it comes to the contents of those bills. 

The epitome of enabling. 

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Even worse.....the way it pretends to deal with the border, but really does not at all....I mean, wow.....  and then, the way it attempts to deal with the likelihood of Trump coming into office and actually trying to deal with the border, and prevent it....... jesus H, I cannot believe these people.....

What’s not to believe? They called a trillion dollar climate spending bill the inflation reduction act.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I will adress it: 

I don’t believe that undocumented immigrants should be given priority over anyone already here. We should always help our veterans. But I think we should try to help these people too. 

I also object to the conservative mantra that whenever we spend money it’s always at the expense of somebody else that we didn’t spend money on. You guys use that for Ukraine a lot. Leftists used to use the same argument against the space program. It doesn’t fly with me. We should spend government money on whatever makes sense to spend it on, irregardless of other issues. Each issue should be looked at separately. 

Government money.  You mean our tax dollars taken in confiscatory actions.  Next, if you do not look at all expenditures together you end up having no budget.  Expenditures will exceed available funds.  Government will have to borrow or print money devaluing savings and investment returns.  Why if we did this for any length of time we might find ourselves in debt we can barely service  with our currency losing its integrety around the world and at home.

Now what? The border just remains unsecured? 

14 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Perhaps if MAGAturds would stop wrongly calling the border "wide open," more and more people wouldn't get the idea that they can just stroll through it. 

How exactly would you "close" a 1,254-mile long border? 

it’s not that hard.

Donald Trump had the lowest illegal border crossings in 45 years.
Joe Biden has the most border crossings in the history of the country.

All you have to figure out is what changed, and this thread is loaded with the reasons

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

But not entirely.....right?

The other day all of the essential facts were out there and you found the bill reasonable and worth supporting. What specifically have you learned that changed your mind? 

8 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Government money.  You mean our tax dollars taken in confiscatory actions.  Next, if you do not look at all expenditures together you end up having no budget.  Expenditures will exceed available funds.  Government will have to borrow or print money devaluing savings and investment returns.  Why if we did this for any length of time we might find ourselves in debt we can barely service  with our currency losing its integrety around the world and at home.

This would be a legitimate argument for conservatives except that when they get into power they never cut any spending and consistently increase the debt worse than liberals do. So it’s not a question of too much spending, it’s only a question of what spending is preferred. 

26 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

As insisted upon by Mike Johnson. 

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

it’s not that hard.

Donald Trump had the lowest illegal border crossings in 45 years.
Joe Biden has the most border crossings in the history of the country.

All you have to figure out is what changed, and this thread is loaded with the reasons

I assume you are talking about his 2017 numbers.   Which is before allowing the highest spike in a decade, leading to the policies that people are touting around here like Title 42 and Remain in Mexico, then the numbers dropped again.    Then they were back down to what they had been for most of the decade.   

Just think it's odd to take credit for that low number, but not admitting it was before he allowed that spike that led to policies I assume you like.   Also it's odd that those policies and drop also came right before an election, but that never seems to be honestly admitted by his followers either.   Yes, the border under Biden is way worse and the border is a sh1t show now.   I just think it's funny that people tout Trump as a one of a kind border hawk when after his policies he didn't even have as low as numbers as the previous administration.   

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

As insisted upon by Mike Johnson. 

As negotiated by both sides of the house.  As agreed upon by many people.

Until one man, a self declared dictator, came in and put and end to the whole thing so it could help him win an election.

It's not the first time Donald Trump stabbed Americans in the back but hopefully it's the last.