Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Most insufferable poster at FFT Geek Club in 2023. Reverse geek of the year.

14 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I would sit in a room with 1000 seafoam clones for 12 hours a day  if it meant we could get rid of the FBG immigrants. 

fortunately, unfortunately? i don't have any clue who the "FBG immigrants" are.  Never posted there and don't care. From some of what I have gathered it seems to be synonymous with liberal. 

Each side has their insufferable posters. I tend to view worst poster in a broader spectrum. 

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Peefoam once answered like 15 of my posts in a row by just copying what I wrote in his response 😂

It was a level of stupidity that I have yet seen topped!

Those were only.responses to your posts to me. You finally caught on now that I just think you are an idiot? 😆

2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

fortunately, unfortunately? i don't have any clue who the "FBG immigrants" are.  Never posted there and don't care. From some of what I have gathered it seems to be synonymous with liberal. 

Each side has their insufferable posters. I tend to view worst poster in a broader spectrum. 

Not all of us.  :thumbsup:

Some of us actually love America.

Peefoam might be the worst poster in the history of forums. And it’s not even close. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Peefoam might be the worst poster in the history of forums. And it’s not even close. 

I hurt oldhag's feelers by telling her the tuth once. 

52 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Good question.  You should ask yourself this and should allow the search for the answer to consume all of your waking hours prohibiting your posting here.

:lol:

37 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I would sit in a room with 1000 seafoam clones for 12 hours a day  if it meant we could get rid of the FBG immigrants. 

:first:

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You're an FBG immigrant.

He came here before the political forum was shutdown. He doesn't count as an immigrant. 

I nominate Gutterboy.  He's not as insufferable at times as the FBG rejects, but, he's definitely on their dumb level or worse.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Yes and no. Rusty and gutterboy are a couple of left wing homos, but I get a long with both and have no problem talking music or BBQ with them. The immigrants came here and littered the forum with political talk. That is why I attempted to stomp it all out 3 months ago. 

6 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

He came here before the political forum was shutdown. He doesn't count as an immigrant. 

Ah, that is a good distinction.   He was one idiot trolls who couldn't control themselves and kept getting banned.  

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I nominate Gutterboy.  He's not as insufferable at times as the FBG rejects, but, he's definitely on their dumb level or worse.  

Is Ron_Artest = Gutterboy?

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Ah, that is a good distinction.   He was one idiot trolls who couldn't control themselves and kept getting banned.  

What are you spouting about now?  You're so foking dumb you think it takes some sort of research before someone would know Tim has hundreds of thousands of posts.  :lol:

26 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Yes and no. Rusty and gutterboy are a couple of left wing homos, but I get a long with both and have no problem talking music or BBQ with them. The immigrants came here and littered the forum with political talk. That is why I attempted to stomp it all out 3 months ago. 

oh no, I meant whoever supposedly came here recently from FBG seems to be synonymous with liberal.   Obviously there were hard libs here to begin with. 

either way, I am all for @edjr opening up the closet door once again. 

22 minutes ago, Horseman said:

What are you spouting about now?  You're so foking dumb you think it takes some sort of research before someone would know Tim has hundreds of thousands of posts.  :lol:

Well he, in fact, DOES know how many posts Tim has but right now he's on a crusade of ignorance because he's so busy admonishing other posters for knowing - so he has to play stupid.  I mean, you can't call out other people if they find out you're doing the same thing.  :lol:

Also claiming others are following Tim around - as he follows those posters around and admonishing them for following Tim around.  :doh:

He's not called BuckDope because he's smart.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

oh no, I meant whoever supposedly came here recently from FBG seems to be synonymous with liberal.   Obviously there were hard libs here to begin with. 

either way, I am all for @edjr opening up the closet door once again. 

I just posted over there - Ghost town.

Reminds me o the DanZone days though. 

Just now, BiffTannen said:

I just posted over there - Ghost town.

Reminds me o the DanZone days though. 

Yep he tanked that place when he turned it into a lib safe space. 

Just now, BirdGang said:

Yep he tanked that place when he turned it into a lib safe space. 

I'm not talking about FBG. Some of us here have a private board that edjr created. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

I'm not talking about FBG. Some of us here have a private board that edjr created. 

Hmmm...a private board where he was your private dancer?

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hmmm...a private board where he was your private dancer?

I'm not a homo, its a treehouse for when this place goes down or when we get tired of the sh1t here. I will say this though, if ed ever makes his way to the Cincinnati area, I will bring 4 grams of blow, a shotgun, a bottle of Tanquery and show him the best godddammn time he's ever had at a titttty bar. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I get you guys think it's totally normal for BR to post something here about how many posts Timmy had on FBGs that morning. I find it really weird and creepy.   I don't care if he actually counted them, clicked on his profile, or just guessed.  It's still funny (at least to me) that he and others care so much about this person on the internet they supposedly hate.

The post you quoted had nothing to do with my original post to BR, what I was pointing out this time was I understood Biff's point more and it was a good distinction.   Posters like you aren't the same as the "FBG immigrants" he described (came here after the PSF shut down).   You are in the other group - the trolls who couldn't control themselves and their emotions, got banned, and needed a safer place to complain about tim and the left.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I'm not a homo, its a treehouse for when this place goes down or when we get tired of the sh1t here. I will say this though, if ed ever makes his way to the Cincinnati area, I will bring 4 grams of blow, a shotgun, a bottle of Tanquery and show him the best godddammn time he's ever had at a titttty bar. 

🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I get you guys think it's totally normal for BR to post something here about how many posts Timmy had on FBGs that morning. I find it really weird and creepy.   I don't care if he actually counted them, clicked on his profile, or just guessed.  It's still funny (at least to me) that he and others care so much about this person on the internet they supposedly hate.

The post you quoted had nothing to do with my original post to BR, what I was pointing out this time was I understood Biff's point more and it was a good distinction.   Posters like you aren't the same as the "FBG immigrants" he described (came here after the PSF shut down).   You are in the other group - the trolls who couldn't control themselves and their emotions, got banned, and needed a safer place to complain about tim and the left.   

Seems creepy that you're following people around admonishing them for following people around, except no one is following anyone around except you.  Seriously, you made something up, accused other posters of doing that and then argued against that.  

Jesus Christ you're an idiot.  :doh:

9 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

You can call me lager, I will be back in 13 days. 👍

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Those were only.responses to your posts to me. You finally caught on now that I just think you are an idiot? 😆

I think you can take this thing, Peefoam. You are in your own league!

25 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

You're going to make us break it down for you?  Nothing like doubling down on stupid. 

Bold - WTF are you talking about "that morning" or "how many"?   It was this morning Einstein:

And nothing about an extract count there amigo.  Tim surpassed 100K years and years ago.  EVERYBODY at FBGs knows that.  It's what normal people would label as common knowledge.  Tim's the poster boy for spending all day every day posting.  He posts while on vacation and makes a thread at night about the Grammy's.  Who the F does that?   It's not that difficult to understand.

What poster has TDS the worst - Rusty comes to mind

Who is lonely and looking for blow - EdJr

Who really cares about wordle scores - Hancho

Who is most likely to be a closet pedo - Gutterboy

In a thread about post count how can the conversation NOT turn to Tim?  FFS

Man, you're really starting to enter yourself in the dumb contest though.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I think you can take this thing, Peefoam. You are in your own league!

what?

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

what?

This title can be yours, Peefoam. I’m pretty sure at least. Just need to display some of your famous rapier wit! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This title can be yours, Peefoam. I’m pretty sure at least. Just need to display some of your famous rapier wit! 

what?

Just now, seafoam1 said:

what?

Now you are just showboating!!

How can this not be the guy!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

what?

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

what?

For anyone that doubts Peefoam’s dumbassery I present this schtick. It’s the worst!

If he’s not doing this he’s posting some inane article about some hobo doing some odd thing in someplace or crying about liberals at all hours

Dude is uniquely qualified for this title!! 

I guess an argument could be made for the person who keeps replying to him 😂

Make a pole @edjr

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He's had WPOAT sewn up for years. We didn't do a WGOTY last year because everyone just agreed the vote was pointless, and he won the year before in a landslide without me having to use any of my aliases. 

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He's had WPOAT sewn up for years. We didn't do a WGOTY last year because everyone just agreed the vote was pointless, and he won the year before in a landslide without me having to use any of my aliases. 

I mean you never know there could be a USA Hockey over Russia 1980 Olympics type upset. But yeah Peefoam should wear the crown and sash!

45 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You're going to make us break it down for you?  Nothing like doubling down on stupid. 

Bold - WTF are you talking about "that morning" or "how many"?   It was this morning Einstein:

And nothing about an extract count there amigo.  Tim surpassed 100K years and years ago.  EVERYBODY at FBGs knows that.  It's what normal people would label as common knowledge.  Tim's the poster boy for spending all day every day posting.  He posts while on vacation and makes a thread at night about the Grammy's.  Who the F does that?   It's not that difficult to understand.

What poster has TDS the worst - Rusty comes to mind

Who is lonely and looking for blow - EdJr

Who really cares about wordle scores - Hancho

Who is most likely to be a closet pedo - Gutterboy

In a thread about post count how can the conversation NOT turn to Tim?  FFS

Man, you're really starting to enter yourself in the dumb contest though.

See this is proof of your obsession. I posted about the Grammys last night because THEY WERE ON. I was watching with my kids and I love music. Obviously you read the thread. Or else you’re following me around. I don’t really care but either way it’s strange on your part to try to rip me for it. You certainly spend a lot of time on these forums yourself.