Sign in to follow this  
jonmx

Trump's bond gets lowered by nearly $300 million. - Latitia's head explodes

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

:overhead:

I have to wonder, does this all seem unfair to her.....the way the legal system is being used......🤔

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I have to wonder, does this all seem unfair to her.....the way the legal system is being used......🤔

1)  This isn't a legal system issue.  It's a congressional inquiry issue.

2)  No.  To the extent the legal system IS being used towards her, it's being used properly.   Just because she chose to abuse the system doesn't mean that someone else investigating her is doing the same.

I think it will be true, soon, that she will be asked to step aside.....rather than delay and risk not getting Trump before the election.

Remember, all this has nothing at all to do with the law or justice, its about eliminating a political candidate, and the timing could be the problem.

If she, like the rest of the Democrats, are truly dedicated to perverting our Democracy at all costs as they have clearly been to date, she should step aside to feed the party over law or nation....that is the Democrat doctrine...

Lets see if she submits....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

2)  No.  To the extent the legal system IS being used towards her, it's being used properly.   Just because she chose to abuse the system doesn't mean that someone else investigating her is doing the same.

Agree and Agree.....but remember, she does not likely see this....she is a pawn in the movement to take down a political candidate, and she was likely promised a cush job if she came through.

I garunfockingtee you she sees herself as the victim.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Strike said:

I have done enough government contracting and had enough ethics classes to know if you hired your lover in a non-compete contract you would be fired on the spot.  If you were the reviewer of the bills of your lover, you would be fired on the spot.  If you received vacations from prohibited sources, you would be fired on the spot.  If you received vacations from someone you contracted with, you would be fired on the spot.  There is a reason both Fani and Wade committed perjury and intimidated witnesses and fired whistleblowers.....they were both corrupt bastards.  There is zero political with going after them.  Anyone and everyone who did what they did would get fired, disbarred and face possible criminal prosecution. 

• Like 1

There have been several defendants coming forward with more knowledge and evidence into Fani's affairs and so far judge McAfee has refused to reopen the evidence.  That means he's made up his mind, doesn't need any more information and will likely announce her disqualification tomorrow.  

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

There have been several defendants coming forward with more knowledge and evidence into Fani's affairs and so far judge McAfee has refused to reopen the evidence.  That means he's made up his mind, doesn't need any more information and will likely announce her disqualification tomorrow.  

I agree with this.  If he didn't disqualify her and didn't allow new, relevant evidence in the case it would be appealed and delay things even more.  He's just making sure his decision stands up to scrutiny.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Horseman said:

It's possible that the local news affiliate misquoted the judge.  But, if the choice is between what's been reported in the news and Tiny Brian's land of make believe it's a pretty easy choice.  

So you just repeated what the local news said? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Same you can't think for yourself.  Although you couldn't get any dumber 🤣🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

So you just repeated what the local news said? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Same you can't think for yourself.  Although you couldn't get any dumber 🤣🤣🤣

You know what a direct quote is and what the quote function is for? 

And you were "thinking for yourself" when you determined that the judge didnt say what the news directly quoted?

Its crystal clear who the idiot here is.  :lol:

Your typical manchild retard games aside, bottom line is Fat Fok Fani gets disqualified tomorrow.  :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Horseman said:

And you were "thinking for yourself" when you determined that the judge didnt say what the news directly quoted?

Your typical manchild retard games aside, bottom line is Fat Fok Fani gets disqualified tomorrow.  :thumbsup:

She should.  If the judge rules that the text messages, cell towers, and other circumstantial evidence is not sufficient, it would be a travesty of justice.  

21 minutes ago, Horseman said:

100% wrong and can't admit it 🤣🤣🤣

What a dysfunctional yard you are 🤣🤣🤣

Good luck with the disqualification tomorrow.🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

pimpledoosh going emoji crazy...

8 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Look at the us guy. Rooting for the likes of Fanni Willis. TDS is real man. 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Look at the us guy. Rooting for the likes of Fanni Willis. TDS is real man. 

She's prosecuting the guy that tried to steal an election, of course I'm rooting for her, what freedom loving American wouldn't root for her?

On 2/27/2024 at 1:57 PM, thegeneral said:

Gore / Bush 2000 was infinitely closer than 2020. One state, a few hundred votes. 

Trump was trying to find 10’s of thousands of votes in multiple states. Trump clearly lost. 

Gore clearly conceded after the SC killed off the recount in early December. Trump cried like a little betch about a stolen election and his dopes went nuts on the Capitol. 

And the difference is?  500 votes or 10,000 votes is not a material difference.   Because of COVID, numerous states had made last minute changes to make it far easier to absentee vote which created a lot of new opportunities to stuff the ballot boxes.  Gore waiting for the Supreme Court to force him to concede is hardly a claim to righteousness.  

14 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

She's prosecuting the guy that tried to steal an election, of course I'm rooting for her, what freedom loving American wouldn't root for her?

Get someone else. You’re rooting for her to stay on the case. What a sad excuse for a man you are.  Ooof 

Is this ratchet ###### locked up yet? 

Day is coming when she can't splurge on dem wigs no mo', and has to resort to the Brillo bonnet 😄

24 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Of course because she's black, and thats what all black women smell like.

I wouldn’t go that far, but you do you. 

• Haha 1

This judge is a clown. Fanni stays but Wade has to go? It’s just silly at this point.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This judge is a clown. Fanni stays but Wade has to go? It’s just silly at this point.  

Look forward to reading the how/why of that.  :😕

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Look forward to reading the how/why of that.  :😕

I mean come on. Splitting the baby is ridiculous.  Either they both did something wrong or neither one did. It can’t be just one. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fanni stays! 

I watched a lot of testimony, I am very surprised.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

I watched a lot of testimony, I am very surprised.

White judge in Fulton county up for re-election in May.  Pure politics. It’s so absurd.  Either they both stay or they both go.  I’m ok with either.  But just one is a joke.  

• Thanks 1

Libtards awaiting their talking points. No thoughts of their own. 

15 hours ago, Horseman said:

🤣🤣🤣 Retard proven wrong again

12 hours ago, Horseman said:

Update? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

On 2/27/2024 at 6:35 PM, jonmx said:

$100 says Fani is booted off the case.  Today's testimony was horrible.  The guy could not remember anything despite texting all kinds of details earlier. The judge was not buying any of it.   I am sure your bootlicking media is telling what a great day it was for Fani.  But she has no chance of surviving. 

On 2/27/2024 at 6:47 PM, Ron_Artest said:

Bet.

Pay up beotch!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣🤣 Retard proven wrong again

You’re ok with a judge NOT hearing evidence. Wow. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Justice has never been a liberal's end goal. Ever.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The judge heard evidence and ruled.  Cry harder 🤣🤣🤣

I am unfamiliar with Georgia practice and am too lazy to look it up now, but I wonder what the stgandard is for referal to the Bar for sanctions.  I am particularly interested in Mr. Wade and his partner who, though they had an obligation to not appear before Jude Willis, nor to represent clients charged by D.A. Willis as that would be an impermissable conflict of interest both indicated an uncertainty as to when the relationship began.  No responsible lawyer and no responsible law practice would be uncertain as to that fact as it is essential in doing a conflict analysis before accepting clients.  They had an obligation to make that fact clear in their minds. They lied, or alternatively they are guilty of malpractice thjrough incompetence.  They should answer to the Bar and frankly their insurers ought to carefully consider whether to continue their coverage.  As for Ms. Wade the judge may be correct.  There is stink, and where there is stink therer is often sh1t, but not necessarily so, so she skates for now unless Wade or his partner turn on her or other evidence comes to light.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

The judge heard evidence and ruled.  Cry harder 🤣🤣🤣

No thoughts. Awaiting Ron Filipkowski. You bring so much original perspective. Can’t wait to hear what Twitter told you to say. Post some other persons take instead of your own like every other day. MSNBGutterbiy 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

I am unfamiliar with Georgia practice and am too lazy to look it up now, but I wonder what the stgandard is for referal to the Bar for sanctions.  I am particularly interested in Mr. Wade and his partner who, though they had an obligation to not appear before Jude Willis, nor to represent clients charged by D.A. Willis as that would be an impermissable conflict of interest both indicated an uncertainty as to when the relationship began.  No responsible lawyer and no responsible law practice would be uncertain as to that fact as it is essential in doing a conflict analysis before accepting clients.  They had an obligation to make that fact clear in their minds. They lied, or alternatively they are guilty of malpractice thjrough incompetence.  They should answer to the Bar and frankly their insurers ought to carefully consider whether to continue their coverage.  As for Ms. Wade the judge may be correct.  There is stink, and where there is stink therer is often sh1t, but not necessarily so, so she skates for now unless Wade or his partner turn on her or other evidence comes to light.

It takes two to tango.  One can’t be unfit to prosecute the case and not the other, seeing as they were both involved in the stink/ Shitt. Thoughts? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It takes two to tango.  One can’t be unfit to prosecute the case and not the other, seeing as they were both involved in the stink/ Shitt. Thoughts? 

I would not have ruled as has the judge so if I seem to defend the judge's opinion by merely explaining it, as I understand it, please don't assume I agree with the explanation.  i merely respond bercasue you have asked.

The judge has made the determination that there is an appearance of impropriety and not an actual direct conflict or impropriety, though he acknowledges there was some testimony or evidence that could be interpreted that way.  He maintains that the appearance can be remedied, moving forward, by the removal of one or the other.  A case can be made that this is true and that without hard evidence of a conflict this is sufficient remedy.  My question is if the apparance was based on prosecutorial animus, an improper prosecutorial motive, how can the appearance ever be removed without Ms. Willis being disqualified as she advertised her animus. I believe the judge concentrated only on the relationship and not on Ms. Willis'  statements.  he got to the statements later in his ruling but he seemed to ignore the nexus between her animus and her control of her lover who was and maybe still is prosecuting.

I think Ms. Willis has to cut Mr, Wade loose as that is one option available to her and with the judge's previos ruling that some of the counts were incompetently pleaded that is an easy out for her, but what then will Mr. Wade do?  If his reputation is left in taters will he stilll stand by thier story or will he turn on her?

7 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I would not have ruled as has the judge so if I seem to defend the judge's opinion by merely explaining it, as I understand it, please don't assume I agree with the explanation.  i merely respond bercasue you have asked.

The judge has made the determination that there is an appearance of impropriety and not an actual direct conflict or impropriety, though he acknowledges there was some testimony or evidence that could be interpreted that way.  He maintains that the appearance can be remedied, moving forward, by the removal of one or the other.  A case can be made that this is true and that without hard evidence of a conflict this is sufficient remedy.  My question is if the apparance was based on prosecutorial animus, an improper prosecutorial motive, how can the appearance ever be removed without Ms. Willis being disqualified as she advertised her animus. I believe the judge concentrated only on the relationship and not on Ms. Willis'  statements.  he got to the statements later in his ruling but he seemed to ignore the nexus between her animus and her control of her lover who was and maybe still is prosecuting.

I think Ms. Willis has to cut Mr, Wade loose as that is one option available to her and with the judge's previos ruling that some of the counts were incompetently pleaded that is an easy out for her, but what then will Mr. Wade do?  If his reputation is left in taters will he stilll stand by thier story or will he turn on her?

Someone has to have lied.  Be it Willis and Wade or all the witnesses, and the evidence presented by the opposition is of no significance. So the judge has decided that someone lying in his courtroom is ok and that the evidence has no validity to come to this “ a little bit pregnant” ruling. I for one want Fanni to stay on the case, and have said so prior to this. She’s incompetent and I’d rather her than someone with a clue taking over. But this Judge is an absolute shameless clown worried about his election. It’s one of the other, both go or both stay. Can’t be just one. Fanni staying protects him politically. Fanni being tossed dooms him. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Someone has to have lied.  Be it Willis and Wade or all the witnesses, and the evidence presented by the opposition is of no significance. So the judge has decided that someone lying in his courtroom is ok and that the evidence has no validity to come to this “ a little bit pregnant” ruling. I for one want Fanni to stay on the case, and have said so prior to this. She’s incompetent and I’d rather her than someone with a clue taking over. But this Judge is an absolute shameless clown worried about his election. It’s one of the other, both go or both stay. Can’t be just one. Fanni staying protects him politically. Fanni being tossed dooms him. 

i have expressed my belief earlier in this thread that it was shameful the deference the judge paid to Ms. Willis when she was on the stqand.  He, in my mind, abdicated his judicial control and responsibilites to her allowing her to be both nonresponsive and rambling and self serving while she testilied on the stand.