Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Haiti, anyone paying attention? Crazy

Nah. The media told me to be more concerned with Hungary.  Plus I prefer goulash to cooked people. 

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Haiti is being controlled by a Cannibal

Armie Hammer?

• Haha 1

Nothing quite hits the spot like human leg and a side of mud pies I always say 

Interviewer: What did you think of Amy Schumer last night?

Barbeque: Wonderful! Much better that I expected! We were warned she might taste funny but no, I really enjoyed her. She's an acquired taste.

Clintons did a bang up job with that rebuild. Yet another elitist money laundering scheme gone awry. 

On a side note, I’ll be selling “Send Hillary to Barbecue” with a Haiti map on it at Trump rallies throughout the summer and fall.   Look me up boyos. 

8 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Clintons did a bang up job with that rebuild. Yet another elitist money laundering scheme gone awry. 

On a side note, I’ll be selling “Send Hillary to Barbecue” with a Haiti map on it at Trump rallies throughout the summer and fall.   Look me up boyos. 

I'd like to think he's courteous enough to invite her over for dinner. Make sure she brings the hot sauce in her purse. I worry the meat will be stringy though.

24 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

The Clintons!!!!!!

Cultist ain't bright but you can give them a few simple talking points to spout over and over again like mental patients and they are capable of that surprisingly.

LMFAO

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The Clintons!!!!!!

Cultist ain't bright but you can give them a few simple talking points to spout over and over again like mental patients and they are capable of that surprisingly.

LMFAO

Another rage post by pimpledoosh first thing in the morning. :cry:

"Haiti is great already"

https://conanclassic.com/haiti/conan-hits-the-streets-of-port-au-prince

Never forget Orange man bad! He called it years ago. Trump probably would have helped to fix that sh1thole, but nope. Liberals and the GOP did what they do.

And the Tims and Rustys and the other morons here who can't see the forest for the trees clapped like the moron seals they are.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

"Haiti is great already"

https://conanclassic.com/haiti/conan-hits-the-streets-of-port-au-prince

Never forget Orange man bad! He called it years ago. Trump probably would have helped to fix that sh1thole, but nope. Liberals and the GOP did what they do.

And the Tims and Rustys and the other morons here who can't see the forest for the trees clapped like the moron seals they are.

Trump has a long track record of being right. The left has a long track record of TDS. 

BARBCUE is feeding people to help his country.

More than Biden is doing.

They wreck everything. South Africa comes to mind.  Typical liberals, yell and scream to get what they want and then they are nowhere to be found when it goes to shitt. Defund the police! 

The history of Haiti shows how ruthless European powers can really be.  What France did to them was despicable. 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The history of Haiti shows how ruthless European powers can really be.  What France did to them was despicable. 

Only Europeans were ruthless. Kind of understand it though when you’re dealing with cannibals.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Only Europeans were ruthless. Kind of understand it though when you’re dealing with cannibals.  

When seeking their independence, Haiti was setup for failure due to the onerous demands of France......that is all I am saying.

36 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

BARBCUE is feeding people to help his country.

More than Biden is doing.

Knock on wood brother.  The Biden Regime would love to turn the opposition into Soylent Green and feed to the useful idiots.  

28 minutes ago, RLLD said:

When seeking their independence, Haiti was setup for failure due to the onerous demands of France......that is all I am saying.

What was that 1804 ? They share an island with another country that was colonized. The outcome has been starkly different. Sometimes it’s the people. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What was that 1804 ? They share an island with another country that was colonized. The outcome has been starkly different. Sometimes it’s the people. 

It was long ago and it resulted directly in what we see today.   It was a horrible thing to do.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I'd like to think he's courteous enough to invite her over for dinner. Make sure she brings the hot sauce in her purse. I worry the meat will be stringy though.

Fried Cankles are a delicacy in Haiti.  

So we aren’t going to defend democracy in Haiti? 

So democracy in Haiti isn’t a concern? If only Hunter was in on the grift down there too. 

4 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Fried Cankles are a delicacy in Haiti.  

In honor of their queen, Hillary 

• Haha 1

American missionaries trapped in Haiti were told no help is coming. White Christians don’t rate. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

American missionaries trapped in Haiti were told no help is coming. White Christians don’t rate. 

biden's bank account doesn't profit from helping them. So they don't exist. 

18 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We only rescue drug dealing trannie WNBA players. Those missionaries need to check more boxes to get attention.   

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

We only rescue drug dealing trannie WNBA players. Those missionaries need to check more boxes to get attention.   

They have been rescued. By citizens led by Rep. Cory Mills  (R) Florida after Biden had abandoned them.  What a great American Mills is. Won’t hear much about it but if Sean Penn went there with a red solo cup it would be front page news. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Focking idiots. Same thing for the morons who go to Africa to "help".

How many trillions and trillions in money, manpower education will it take to get these people civilized?

Never. That's the answer. It's a waste of money, time and resources. 

So if you go to Haiti to try and teach these people how to put a focking seed in the dirt and pour water on it. You're a focking idiot 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They have been rescued. By citizens led by Rep. Cory Mills  (R) Florida after Biden had abandoned them.  What a great American Mills is. Won’t hear much about it but if Sean Penn went there with a red solo cup it would be front page news. 

Sadly, boat people are on their way to Florida.  DeSantis should divert them to Hillary’s beach in the Hamptons.  

21 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Focking idiots. Same thing for the morons who go to Africa to "help".

How many trillions and trillions in money, manpower education will it take to get these people civilized?

Never. That's the answer. It's a waste of money, time and resources. 

So if you go to Haiti to try and teach these people how to put a focking seed in the dirt and pour water on it. You're a focking idiot 

Agree. They are almost as dumb as backpackers getting lost in Afghanistan 

Fun fact:  Hillary Clinton’s brother has gold mining rights in Haiti.  Hard to believe a Biden didn’t get in on it. But like all criminal organizations, they all carve out their territory. 

• Like 1