Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Bloodbath?

12 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Bidens Migrant crime wave. It’s happening. Liberals don’t care. I wish it were them instead. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bidens Migrant crime wave. It’s happening. Liberals don’t care. I wish it were them instead. 

Of course you do. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wish it were them instead.

Same here. Hopefully karma is a biatch for these POS that hate America 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Of course you do. 

Of course I do. What normal person wouldn’t? You’re good with it and vote for it so you should be the one that suffers for it. And the other liberals. What’s wrong with that? It’s a given that some will suffer for it, why not you and the others? 

5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Same here. Hopefully karma is a biatch for these POS that hate America 

What a hateful person you must be to wish this type of violence on others. 

Talk about karma. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

What a non caring person you must be to support something you know that will bring harm and death to others. And then get pissy when someone suggests you should be accountable for what you advocate for. 

• Like 1

Oh man. Trump has to learn to pipe down a bit.  Now he’s threatening a landslide on Election Day.  

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, squistion said:

Talk about karma. 

Bloodbath

Just now, HellToupee said:

Bloodbath

I repeat:

Talk about karma. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

I repeat:

Talk about karma. 

You have it wrong. It’s Karma that needs to find you and your kind. That’s all we’re asking for. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

I repeat:

Talk about karma. 

:banana:

thanks!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

:banana:

thanks!

Confirms everything I've known about you. 

Seriously, what type of person would cheer physical harm and violence upon others?

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Seriously, what type of person would cheer physical harm and violence upon others?

:wave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We've seen this exact HT/squistion movie before.

When Gutterboy mocked the father of the Loudon County rape victim who'd been standing up for his daughter at the School Board meeting, RP told Gutterboy he'd wished it was Gutterboy's daughter who got raped instead. This caused Gutterboy to take deep offense.

Similarly, in the last half page of this thread, HT denounces the violence caused by illegal aliens, wishing that violence would fall on the liberals who support policies attracting them and keeping them here, we see squistion getting upset on behalf of liberals.

My own take regarding illegal immigrants is full support for the Texas policy of sending these immigrants to sanctuary cities. I think communities that vote left deserve to be able to enjoy 100% of the joy and blessings that come by welcoming Joe Biden's open borders 'newcomers' without being expected to share such social enrichment with those horrible xenophobic communities that don't want them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I enjoyed the montage showing media using the term bloodbath repeatedly...... that was fun.  But of course they have to pretend Trump is somehow bad for using it.....

These people are contemptable....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I enjoyed the montage showing media using the term bloodbath repeatedly...... that was fun.  But of course they have to pretend Trump is somehow bad for using it.....

These people are contemptable....

So you don't think the words a president uses have just a tiny bit more weight than the media?

You guys will excuse and whatabout everything stupid he says.

SAD

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

So you don't think the words a president uses have just a tiny bit more weight than the media?

SAD

And there was nothing wrong with what he said....just like there was nothing wrong when the media said it....or when Biden said blatantly racist stuff.....

People with their fear of words is amusing.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

And there was nothing wrong with what he said....just like there was nothing wrong when the media said it....or when Biden said blatantly racist stuff.....

People with their fear of words is amusing.

Trump uses words that his low IQ, highly emotional base like.  If you think bloodbath is the correct adjective regarding the potential state of the car industry you're one of those who gets turned on by unnecessary inflammatory language.

SAD

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Trump uses words that his low IQ, highly emotional base like.  If you think bloodbath is the correct adjective regarding the potential state of the car industry you're one of those who gets turned on by unnecessary inflammatory language.

SAD

Pretending is more wrong or bad when Trump said it is pointless and inane.  It's the kind of game children play.  You should reconsider this approach.

Just now, RLLD said:

Pretending is more wrong or bad when Trump said it is pointless and inane.  It's the kind of game children play.  You should reconsider this approach.

No idea what you're talking about.  Trump uses overly exaggerated, inflammatory language all the time.

His base eats it up and are turned on by it.

Facts my friend. 

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

I’m old enough to remember when Biden called half the country a threat to democracy.

Your way overstating the number of cultist boyo.

Maybe 1/4 of the country.

And he was correct. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

No idea what you're talking about.  Trump uses overly exaggerated, inflammatory language all the time.

His base eats it up and are turned on by it.

Facts my friend. 

He is no worse than any other person in power, for whom your approach should be equitably applied. My problem is not so much with your tilt to apply it.....as it is with your allowance of it depending on political affiliation. It is your hypocritical allowance for something you pretend to abhor......

Just now, RLLD said:

He is no worse than any other person in power, for whom your approach should be equitably applied. My problem is not so much with your tilt to apply it.....as it is with your allowance of it depending on political affiliation. It is your hypocritical allowance for something you pretend to abhor......

LOL

And he doesn't lie any more than the rest of them right?  And he's no more corrupt than the rest of them...

You guys never ever acknowledge that Trump is uniquely horrible.  But it's clear you never will.

• Haha 1

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

LOL

And he doesn't lie any more than the rest of them right?  And he's no more corrupt than the rest of them...

You guys never ever acknowledge that Trump is uniquely horrible.  But it's clear you never will.

Trump is not uniquely horrible, and that is my issue with liberals....   its fine to repeat a lie to yourself over and over to assuage what ever insecurities you might have.....but this insistence that the rest of us play along is not ok

13 hours ago, squistion said:

Talk about karma. 

Perhaps he is wishing for an awakening by you, enlightenment since you are talking Karma.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

SAD

I posted a link to Biden using the word bloodbath a couple days ago.  Where was your outrage then?

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

I posted a link to Biden using the word bloodbath a couple days ago.  Where was your outrage then?

orange man bad hitler racist homophobe

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

We've seen this exact HT/squistion movie before.

When Gutterboy mocked the father of the Loudon County rape victim who'd been standing up for his daughter at the School Board meeting, RP told Gutterboy he'd wished it was Gutterboy's daughter who got raped instead. This caused Gutterboy to take deep offense.

Similarly, in the last half page of this thread, HT denounces the violence caused by illegal aliens, wishing that violence would fall on the liberals who support policies attracting them and keeping them here, we see squistion getting upset on behalf of liberals.

My own take regarding illegal immigrants is full support for the Texas policy of sending these immigrants to sanctuary cities. I think communities that vote left deserve to be able to enjoy 100% of the joy and blessings that come by welcoming Joe Biden's open borders 'newcomers' without being expected to share such social enrichment with those horrible xenophobic communities that don't want them.

Great post.  Easy to be a Liberal when you don’t have to live with your policies.  How many Liberals in here live in communities with large percentages of minorities or illegal aliens?  My guess is not many.

Just now, Patented Phil said:

Great post.  Easy to be a Liberal when you don’t have to live with your policies.  How many Liberals in here live in communities with large percentages of minorities or illegal aliens?  My guess is not many.

This.   Standard leftism.....rules for thee, not for me......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LOL

Everyone knows what Trump is, even his supporters.  He’s a blowhard, exaggerator, and a narcissist - traits that in my mind are enough to disqualify him from being President, at least in normal times.

But instead of focusing on that, Leftists take it a step further and feel the need to lie and misrepresent the things he says and does.  In doing so, you turn people against you and almost force them back into Trump’s corner.  Because the truth is, most Trump voters are voting against you rather than for him.  They hate you more than they love him.  I’m going to vote for the guy knowing full well that it’s likely to cause a shittstorm in this country, maybe even a civil war.  In my mind the bigger evil right now is the American Left and the lying media that is controlling the flow of information and force-feeding their radical Leftist ideology on an unreceptive audience.  You fockers need to be taken down at all costs.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

SAD

You like the MSM are being intentionally ignorant 

9 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Everyone knows what Trump is, even his supporters.  He’s a blowhard, exaggerator, and a narcissist - traits that in my mind are enough to disqualify him from being President, at least in normal times.

But instead of focusing on that, Leftists take it a step further and feel the need to lie and misrepresent the things he says and does.  In doing so, you turn people against you and almost force them back into Trump’s corner.  Because the truth is, most Trump voters are voting against you rather than for him.  They hate you more than they love him.  I’m going to vote for the guy knowing full well that it’s likely to cause a shittstorm in this country, maybe even a civil war.  In my mind the bigger evil right now is the American Left and the lying media that is controlling the flow of information and force-feeding their radical Leftist ideology on an unreceptive audience.  You fockers need to be taken down at all costs.

This might be the craziest/saddest thing I ever read.  Voting for a guy that you think will cause a shittstorm in your own country just so you could piss off people you disagree with.  I've seen it all.

Also Trump didn't take down the American Left or the media in his first term and he's not gonna do it in any second term either.

8 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

This might be the craziest/saddest thing I ever read.  Voting for a guy that you think will cause a shittstorm in your own country just so you could piss off people you disagree with.  I've seen it all.

Also Trump didn't take down the American Left or the media in his first term and he's not gonna do it in any second term either.

First of all, it will be your side that causes the shitt storm, like before. That’s on them. You don’t get to win an election by the threatening more thuggish behavior.  And did you miss the part about your side needing to be stopped? It’s not like your side has shown any signs of letting up.  Why can’t you freaks read all the words? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

No, it’s not to “piss off people that I disagree with.”  That train left the station about 4 years ago.  This is to address and bring to a head the biggest threat this country has faced since the Civil War - a destructive, Leftist movement that is thoroughly embedded within the most important institutions in the country - the media, Big Tech, and the educational system.  You know, the people who control the flow of information.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

First of all, it will be your side that causes the shitt storm, like before. That’s on them. You don’t get to win an election by the threatening more thuggish behavior.  And did you miss the part about your side needing to be stopped? It’s not like your side has shown any signs of letting up.  Why can’t you freaks read all the words? 

We on the Right have to stop giving them the benefit of the doubt.   The Left knows exactly what they it’s doing, and its power base has no intention of fixing the problems and playing nice in the sandbox.  It’s a Machiavellian power play, simple as that.  Time to deal with the problem head-on before it becomes more entrenched.

11 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

No, it’s not to “piss off people that I disagree with.”  That train left the station about 4 years ago.  This is to address and bring to a head the biggest threat this country has faced since the Civil War - a destructive, Leftist movement that is thoroughly embedded within the most important institutions in the country - the media, Big Tech, and the educational system.  You know, the people who control the flow of information.

What is Trump going to do to stop this destructive leftist movement?

Its so weird.  It's like, wow if Trump became President. the country would implode...Thankfully he is only running.

Oh wait...he WAS president for 4 years.  And yet, here we are.   Strange