Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Planet Fitness.

Went woke.  Going broke. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I’ll let this drop since you’ve posted how mentally fragile you are.

Like a teenage girl.

The way I continue to own your tiny brain makes clear to everyone who the fragile one is, tubby. 

There was a 12 year old girl in there with this creep? Joe Biden approves of this policy.  

Leg day.  I'll hit the gym for an hour and now that it has warmed up a bit will bike ten miles and then do some stairs out at the local reservior, 42 steps 10 times.  Its not much but then I am old.  Its plenty for me.  After a few weeks i will get the ride up to 24 miles where I was last summer and the steps up to 20 reps, hopefully.

Doubt this hurts PF much. Hillbillies love chit beer but most of them don’t work out.

33 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

The way I continue to own your tiny brain makes clear to everyone who the fragile one is, tubby. 

Tubby?

LMFAO

One side effect of all the anxiety meds you're on is weight gain moron.

Typical gaslighting cultist.  Low IQ, riddled with anxiety, and just a cornucopia of lies.

SAD

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Leg day.  I'll hit the gym for an hour and now that it has warmed up a bit will bike ten miles and then do some stairs out at the local reservior, 42 steps 10 times.  Its not much but then I am old.  Its plenty for me.  After a few weeks i will get the ride up to 24 miles where I was last summer and the steps up to 20 reps, hopefully.

Nice boyo. 

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Nice boyo. 

I'm retired.  Nothing much better to do.  I get a bit of exercise and outdoor time in during the week, like yesterday where I lifted and then went out for a paddle on the reservoir, and on the weekends I head up into the hills for some whitewater rafting or kayaking and some fishing. 

The reservoir had ice out in February this year which I have never seen.  Damn though the water is still cold.

Off now to get the lifts in.  I will break for an hour to eat before biking.  I am a diabetic and I need to refuel between activities.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mike Hunt said:

You need some new material.

Don't cry boyo, it's not becoming. 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Don't cry boyo, it's not becoming. 

Don`t disagree with some things you say but your same Chatty Kathy doll responses over and over again hurt your delivery.

Just now, Mike Hunt said:

Don`t disagree with some things you say but your same Chatty Kathy doll response over and over again hurt your delivery.

Think of it more like a warm salutation among friends. 

Enjoy your day friend. 

On 3/20/2024 at 3:31 AM, Ron_Artest said:

Tell us about all the times you removed a man from a woman's bathroom please.

I'm still interested in hearing about the times we pass removed men from public restrooms.

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

Also retired.  Today is golf day for me.  I'll get an aerobic leg workout walking in the desert looking for my ball, and a core workout from swinging a weighted club more often than I'd like.  :thumbsup: 

On 3/20/2024 at 6:31 AM, Ron_Artest said:

Tell us about all the times you removed a man from a woman's bathroom please.

Get thee back to hell!!!💥

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

You need some new material.

He’s not smart enough for that. He’s just a fat lazy lib that his family is embarrassed of. Whines about the system instead of making something of his life. 

• Thanks 1

Planet Fitness is all ready a cesspool of various bacterias. Now add in the Funk Of Tranny Bacteria and you got a real problem. 🌈

15 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

That’s. How we can win back America, stand up, don’t vote or cave in, fools like biden and trump should not be president of this country. 

56 minutes ago, weepaws said:

That’s. How we can win back America, stand up, don’t vote or cave in, fools like biden and trump should not be president of this country. 

Who should be president, weepaws?  I feel like I've asked this question before.  🤔

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

That's probably what? a 5% drop?

On 3/19/2024 at 8:00 PM, weepaws said:

As a member, why not go to management and see if that’s their policy,  you might not have a wife, or daughters that go there, but someone does,  this is where we must stand up for what’s right, a pedero Tranny hang out in a woman’s locker with young girls there is wrong.  But people don’t care if it doesn’t effect them, one reason why this country is going down.   

I would do it, and I have many times in many situations, people need to make a change, the red and blue team they don’t care about this country, but hey Americans how about you? Do you care.  

You think me talking to a $15 an hour employee in Baltimore about what policy a location in Alaska has on transgenders in the bathroom is going to accomplish anything? Listen, I’m on record about being completely disgusted by trans people, but I’m not wasting my time with the employees at my gym who give less of a sh!t than me. I’ll pick up the crusade in a different way somehow. 

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

MAGAtards are nothing but violent, unthinking animals.

It's no surprise they fell for Trump's grift so easily and so completely.

Man this country will be better off when they all crawl back into the dark holes they came from.