Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Planet Fitness.

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Bandanas and banana hammocks

⬆️. MY FAVORITE BAND 

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

And this is why I built a home gym. 

Wake up as early as I want and hit the gym whenever. I choose what's on the TVs, the music, etc. 

Trannies are NOT allowed to use the restrooms 😊

Have fun at your bacteria infested jizz pool of a gym! 

Do you have vanity mirrors all over too?  Bwahahahahahah. Gym rats are so insecure.

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Do you have vanity mirrors all over too?  Bwahahahahahah. Gym rats are so insecure.

The dad bod crew has weighed in with their moronic take.

Just admit you're too lazy and soft to workout boyo.  No need to denigrate those of us who do.  You can just wander around the world lost amid the mass of fat, bald middle aged dudes.

21 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Haha, no, well sorta. 😁

There's half a wall of mirrors where my wife does Yoga. 

6 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Haha, no, well sorta. 😁

There's half a wall of mirrors where my wife does Yoga. 

I have mirrors along one wall as well.  They're critical to make sure your form is good.  People too lazy to lift will never know this but poor form can lead to injury quite easily, particularly when you move out of the pee wee weights. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

particularly when you move out of the pee wee weights. 

BOYO, I'm Cornfed Country Strong 

Weights are for Meatheads. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Boyo trips on his poop bag at the gym on the way to the thigh machine. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

No boyo.  Weight training is hugely important to your overall health.  Particularly as you age.

You don't need to rep 3 plates like some of us but you do need to be able to bench your bodyweight, do a couple of pullups, squat and deadlift 1.5x your weight, etc.

That's functional strength.

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

This.  My daily chores around the 45 acres keeps me strong as a bull.  I don’t need a focking mirror either.

4 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Boyo trips on his poop bag at the gym on the way to the thigh machine. 

LMFAO

Get some new material boyo.   Your old lies are played out.

Are you able to leave the house today you anxiety ridden lil' girl?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

This.  My daily chores around the 45 acres keeps me strong as a bull.  I don’t need a focking mirror either.

Whatever works for you boyo.  Daily hard work where you're lifting and bending across several angles is definitely great for you. 

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

EXACTLY! 

Gyms are for these City folks like BOYO who sits behind a desk all day. 

10 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

EXACTLY! 

Desk jobs are the GOAT boyo.

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Doo Rags were a 90’s gym staple.  

Don't forget the Zubaz.

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

EXACTLY! 

:wave: 

3 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

With weight belt, lifting gloves, and tank top. 

Looking good boyo, looking good 

9 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Looking good boyo, looking good 

Ain't he always though? 

12 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

So basically you can just pull up a chair and watch the ladies shower?

Biden liked to watch his daughter shower. Joined in as well. Focked her all up.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

Get some new material boyo.   Your old lies are played out.

Are you able to leave the house today you anxiety ridden lil' girl?

Your snowflake azz couldn’t curl your poop bag after your McDonalds lunch.  Health advice from you bahahah  😂😂😂😂

dad bod

It's FATHER FIGURE to you, boyo.

I have mirrors along one wall as well.  They're critical to make sure your form is good.  People too lazy to lift will never know this but poor form can lead to injury quite easily, particularly when you move out of the pee wee weights. 

I don't agree with some of your political post but agree on this, I'm all about form the last couple years and you need mirrors. It builds better strength which leads to muscle growth.Had I done better form years ago instead of worrying about how much weight I lifted I'd be a lot bigger now, That said I still look great for over 50 now,

• Like 1

My local Planet Fitness is great. Open 24/7 most days (close 10 PM on weekends), only $10/month, spacious and clean. I’ve belonged to other chain gyms that were all broken down and dirty. The PF staff are constantly returning weights, wiping down equipment, spot painting the walls etc.

The clientele is a mix. There are some seriously fit people there and some fatties. And ordinary folks who walk around not doing shiit. I’m not there to socialize so I don’t care.

The lack of free weights other than dumbells and overcrowding are the only downsides. I tend to work out at night when crowds are thinner anyway.

I’d give it a solid 8/10 and absolutely go there instead of the $75+ you’d pay for any other gym around here.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I tend to work out at night when crowds are thinner anyway.

If I ever join there this would be me. I'm use to jumping from wights to machine and etc without resting.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

My local Planet Fitness is great. Open 24/7 most days (close 10 PM on weekends), only $10/month, spacious and clean. I’ve belonged to other chain gyms that were all broken down and dirty. The PF staff are constantly returning weights, wiping down equipment, spot painting the walls etc.

The clientele is a mix. There are some seriously fit people there and some fatties. And ordinary folks who walk around not doing shiit. I’m not there to socialize so I don’t care.

The lack of free weights other than dumbells and overcrowding are the only downsides. I tend to work out at night when crowds are thinner anyway.

I’d give it a solid 8/10 and absolutely go there instead of the $75+ you’d pay for any other gym around here.

my experience as well, I went with the "black card" (since I am over 7 inches) but because it includes bringing a guest anytime, red light therapy, water massage tables, tanning beds, 40% off all accessories and drinks and its only 24$

I go at 6 am or so and its not too busy, but I am in a small town, place is spotless clean as well

I also get "any club" which is cool when I am out and about if I need to hit a shower

3 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I don't agree with some of your political post but agree on this, I'm all about form the last couple years and you need mirrors. It builds better strength which leads to muscle growth.Had I done better form years ago instead of worrying about how much weight I lifted I'd be a lot bigger now, That said I still look great for over 50 now,

Lifting transcends politics boyo. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Your snowflake azz couldn’t curl your poop bag after your McDonalds lunch.  Health advice from you bahahah  😂😂😂😂

You literally posted you can't leave the house without your anxiety cocktail you femine bish.

How dare you refer to me as a snowflake.

Begone flea. 

13 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Haha, no, well sorta. 😁

There's half a wall of mirrors where my wife does Yoga

I’m not crazy about that nickname. :nono:

4 hours ago, MDC said:

If they’re so thin, why are they working out? I mean I don’t get it. Am I right, people?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, frank said:

If they’re so thin, why are they working out? I mean I don’t get it. Am I right, people?

I’m a fan but not your best work. :( 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I’m a fan but not your best work. :( 

That’s what she said. 

5 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You literally posted you can't leave the house without your anxiety cocktail you femine bish.

How dare you refer to me as a snowflake.

Begone flea. 

You can’t make up anything more interesting that that fatty? 😂

Health advice from the fat guy with a poop bag that underachieved in his career sounds like a bad idea. Hard pass. 

10 hours ago, BirdGang said:

You can’t make up anything more interesting that that fatty? 😂

Health advice from the fat guy with a poop bag that underachieved in his career sounds like a bad idea. Hard pass. 

I’ll let this drop since you’ve posted how mentally fragile you are.

Like a teenage girl.

I only go to the gym to wear sunglasses and stare at asses