Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Who here still supports Jan 6 attack?

25 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

100% peaceful.

Except for the deranged sore loser Trumpers assaulting cops, and the MAGAtard Don got killed. :thumbsup: 

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the insurrection on May 29, 2020 was far worse

was there even an investigation?  This is why I hate republicans

True. There were more law enforcement injuries then than on Jan 6. Fires too. 

• Thanks 1

So a couple on this right winger board seem to think Jan 6th was caused by the deep state.

The majority fall back to sad whataboutisms which is just weak deflection. This is progress. 

Except the fact you the orange bozo is nominated again.

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

Except for the deranged sore loser Trumpers assaulting cops, and the MAGAtard Don got killed. :thumbsup: 

Nope. The liberal pvssies just making shlt up. Thousands of hours of video tape and the libs only show about 20 seconds of it. Why? 🤔

Liberals care about some selfies taken but not this:

Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 87
Shot & Wounded: 371
Total Shot: 458
Total Homicides: 103

Chicago Crime 2024

There were leftards here that thought it was funny that the  president of the United States had to be moved to a secure bunker in the White House at  the secret services direction on May 29.  But AOC’s PTSD is real. 

Some good news though, Nancy Pelosi’s son won’t face charges after being investigated for the seventh time by the feds. But selfie granny has been brought to Justice.  

• Like 1

Liberals are so in hiding over the 2020 riots they funded. Focking desperate cvnts. 

They arrested and charged lots of people for the 2020 riots, and as well they should have.

That’s not your guys’s real issue though. Whenever you complain about the riots what you’re really crying about is that society had the gall to suggest that institutional racism is real and that something should be done about it.

That was too much for your angry little brains to take in. Hell even really benign stuff like putting “end racism” on a football helmet triggered you to no end.

And you’re still experiencing PTSD from it, that’s how bad you couldn’t take the suggestion that people of all races should be treated with respect and have their lives matter :( 

I’m not aware of any racist laws that exist today. Anyine have an example? The only institutional racism I was aware of recently was affirmative action. And that has been struck down by the highest court in the land. 

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

They arrested and charged lots of people for the 2020 riots, and as well they should have.

That’s not your guys’s real issue though. Whenever you complain about the riots what you’re really crying about is that society had the gall to suggest that institutional racism is real and that something should be done about it.

That was too much for your angry little brains to take in. Hell even really benign stuff like putting “end racism” on a football helmet triggered you to no end.

And you’re still experiencing PTSD from it, that’s how bad you couldn’t take the suggestion that people of all races should be treated with respect and have their lives matter :( 

So $2B in insurance claims and multiple casualties were a suggestion.

Focking idiot liberals. :wall:

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

If the deplorable horde was "let in" then why did they spend all that time bashing cops, bear spraying cops, and breaking in through windows and doors?

They were just really anxious to take chits in our house?

Such a low IQ take...SMH

There is video of security at one of the entrances pulling aside the bicycle stand from an otherwise docile crowd and letting them in.  This has been discussed here back when it happened, and the video posted, but I don't know how to easily find it now.  I believe that @Fnordfrom Team Blue can corroborate this.

The people who broke the law are criminals, and should remain locked up.  Trump should not free them anymore than Harris should have helped the BLM criminals get out.  Its wrong to let criminals out.

January 6th is a red herring, just another trinket used by political players to manipulate the weak minded.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m not aware of any racist laws that exist today. Anyine have an example? The only institutional racism I was aware of recently was affirmative action. And that has been struck down by the highest court in the land. 

So you agree completely with the message you just think we’ve already perfectly and completely addressed the issue as a society.

OK, fair enough I guess, but why such an angry reaction then? I mean if you support the message it seems like at the very worst you’re reaction would be “meh” :dunno:

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

One black guy got killed by a cop who went to jail for it.

That's called institutional racism.

And burning down buildings, looting stores, terrorizing motorists, hurting 1000s of people while killing many others in states across the US is a simple statement?

So let's talk black people. No institution, just their nature. 

Year To Date

Chicago Crime 2024

7 people died as a result of January 6.

2 committed suicide 

1 Was trampled by the crowd she was with.

3 died of natural causes. 

1 was murdered by the Capitol police. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

2 committed suicide 

Funny how “personal responsibility” goes right out the window when it’s a white woman that got shot

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

There is video of security at one of the entrances pulling aside the bicycle stand from an otherwise docile crowd and letting them in.  This has been discussed here back when it happened, and the video posted, but I don't know how to easily find it now.  I believe that @Fnordfrom Team Blue can corroborate this.

Isolated incident.  Several officers were suspended following the attack.  Plausible that there were a few bad apples, but these are outliers.  As seen in all the videos, the rioters assaulted officers, broke down barricades, smashed windows and doors and pushed their way in.  An honest person can admit this.

5 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

2 committed suicide 

Murdered?  Was the officer charged?

Just now, The Psychic Observer said:

Isolated incident.  

Yeah, and so were the millions of riotous liberal attacks in 2020. 😆

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Funny how “personal responsibility” goes right out the window when it’s a white woman that got shot

And she was warned before she climbed in the broken window by several people yelling "He has a gun!" (the officer had it out and was obviously prepared to use it to prevent the lawless mob from storming in to where the legislators were).

Some of you retards are forgetting how this country was formed. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

And she was warned before she climbed in the broken window by several people yelling "He has a gun!" (the officer had it out and was obviously prepared to use it to prevent the lawless mob from storming in to where the legislators were).

Can you imagine if it’d been a black mob? Would’ve made Selma look like child’s play 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

So it was an insurrection then. Oops 😅 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

And she was warned before she climbed in the broken window by several people yelling "He has a gun!" (the officer had it out and was obviously prepared to use to prevent the lawless mob from storming in to where the legislators were).

She was peacefully standing outside the door when she was shot. 

And she was shot by an incompetent idiot who had previously left his loaded service weapon in a public restroom. He should never have been there that day because he should've been fired. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

The brightest minds of the day led the US revolution.

The current party of Trump is formed of the least of our country.  Mouth breathing, uneducated, rednecks.

Zero comparison boyo.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Can you imagine if it’d been a black mob? Would’ve made Selma look like child’s play 

Year To Date

Chicago Crime 2024

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

So it was an insurrection then. Oops 😅 

First unarmed insurrection in the history of insurrections. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

And she was shot by an incompetent idiot who had previously left his loaded service weapon in a public restroom. He should never have been there that day because he should've been fired. 

I blame Don mostly. If he accepted defeat like a man instead of crying about muh fraud, those dummies never would have broken into the Capitol Building. 

Blood on his hands. :( 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

LOL

Talk about fake news.  

I wonder how you people can even tie your own shoes being so misinformed and stupid.

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

No, she is not outside the door, she clearly is in the window and you see her fall backwards out of it after she has been shot.

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LOL

Talk about fake news.  

I wonder how you people can even tie your own shoes being so misinformed and stupid.

Year To Date

Chicago Crime 2024

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

First unarmed insurrection in the history of insurrections. 

It is pretty stupid to go through security screening on the way to your insurrection, but that’s MAGA for you 😂 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LOL

Talk about fake news.  

Showing your ass again. What else is new? 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I blame Don mostly.

Everyone knows you libtards blame him for everything. Your ignorance is not the point.

14 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Isolated incident.  Several officers were suspended following the attack.  Plausible that there were a few bad apples, but these are outliers.  As seen in all the videos, the rioters assaulted officers, broke down barricades, smashed windows and doors and pushed their way in.  An honest person can admit this.

Has it been proven that the isolated incident(s) are as you suggest?  I recall discussing here how such items were not discussed by the 1/6 Committee, which made that committee not a search for truth, but rather a prosecution.

Sure, people did bad things, and they should face consequences.  Only a handful went there with anything resembling a plan, and it wasn't a very good one.  The majority of people got caught up in the mob mentality that often happens in mob situations.  They should still face consequences, but this insurrection stuff for those people is laughable.  An honest person can admit this.