Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Get ready for Wednesday night football#!@# :banana:

:bench:

6 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Will tackling be allowed ?

You may NOT use your weight to help you tackle ANYONE!! Even if you are being blocked by a 280 lb. guard and the 210 lb RB is running 18 mph past you. :nono:

AND DON'T BREATH ON HIM!!!:mad:

• Like 1

1. And you can  no longer can tackle anyone that is running away from, you can only tackle players in front of you.  

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:
  1. And you can  no longer can tackle anyone that is running away from, you can only tackle players in front of you.  

That's a great point. You can no longer tackle someone who is faster than you, once they pass you. Or simply equal where you you are on the field. You have to drive through them, not grab them and pull them down. And oh, the ball carrier can lower and ram their helmet into you, but don't you dare do it back...

I wonder if the Eagles Friday night game in Brazil will be broadcast locally / not on Peacock?

I give it 10 years before I’m done with this league. :( 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I wonder if the Eagles Friday night game in Brazil will be broadcast locally / not on Peacock?

The league no longer values my demographic.  Strange as I have more disposable income than ever, but so be it.  Change the game and complicate viewing and I will fade away.  Old things like me should fade away.  I will not rage against the dying of the light, I will embrace it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

The league no longer values my demographic.  Strange as I have more disposable income than ever, but so be it.  Change the game and complicate viewing and I will fade away.  Old things like me should fade away.  I will not rage against the dying of the light, I will embrace it.

Dylan Thomas is displeased in your lack of faith.

49 minutes ago, MDC said:

it will most likely also be aired locally on the NBC10

Had season tickets for thirty five years. After the no-call, I gave them all away to friends. I barely watch or care anymore. Goodell has done more to ruin our beloved gam, and im fawking done and am not looking back. 

11 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

The league no longer values my demographic.  Strange as I have more disposable income than ever, but so be it.  Change the game and complicate viewing and I will fade away. 

This 

Let them cater to women and foreigners. I was a Sunday Ticket subscriber for decades. I'm to the point now where if the game I want to watch isn't on local tv, I'll either stream it online for free or I won't watch it. 

12 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Spot on.  My friends and I agree.  We are no longer the target audience.  And that’s on a lot of stuff.

14 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Will tackling be allowed ?

it will be, but you must put them softly on the ground or receive a 15 yd penalty

13 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Dylan Mulvaney that you?

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

I'm more Ray Nitschke or Butkis, but you are entitled to your opinion. 

ray finkle?

On 3/26/2024 at 7:10 PM, Engorgeous George said:

The league no longer values my demographic.  

homosexuals?