Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Sheila Jackson Lee: Astrophysicist

Been a while since I've heard from this retard. Granted, it's a pretty crowded field out there between AOC and MTG and all the other nitwits. But Sheila Jackson Lee is consistently stupid.

I don't know. It's kind of like the swallows returning to capistrano. Or the leaves turning in the fall. They're just something right - even possibly comforting  - in knowing that there's  Sheila Jackson Lee who, even after decades, can't find a way to avoid being an idiot.

Just when you thought the New breed had a Monopoly on stupid. SJL reminds us that she IS the OG stupid.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/spaced-out-sheila-jackson-lee-tells-texas-students-planet-moon-made-up-gases

Trust the science......   🤭

I read that this morning...amazing.  Then she turned it on republicans.  Just wow

If you don't believe the moon is made of cheese, you are no better than a flat earther.....

The moon is "made up mostly of gases"

So is my asss. It doesn't mean you can live in it. 😂 

8 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

If you don't believe the moon is made of cheese, you are no better than a flat earther.....

The moon is disgusting, it’s made of cheese. 

7 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

The moon is "made up mostly of gases"

So is my asss. It doesn't mean you can live in it. 😂 

The sun is a mass of incandescent gas. 

1 hour ago, frank said:

The sun is a mass of incandescent gas. 

Correction. The sun is a miasma of incandescent plasma. 

As long as the moon doesn't capsize, we should all be ok. 

The downside of democracy. Idiots electing idiots. 

• Thanks 1

Just to remind you guys. This is not her first brush with space brilliance:

When NASA presented to the house committee on science and technology the real-time view of the Mars surface, Sheila Jackson lee, (and I'm not making a word of this up) said:

"Can you have it pan around to where the astronauts planted the flag?"

:headslap:

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

When NASA presented to the house committee on science and technology the real-time view of the Mars surface, Sheila Jackson lee, (and I'm not making a word of this up) said:

are you serious??

People didn’t seem to notice she said it’s nearly impossible to get near the sun. Nearly? 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

are you serious??

No kidding. 

Part of Congressional record. 

Sep 1997. 

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Next time read the article that you posted…. This was paraphrased in there…

Does her district include the Johnson Space Center or has that been gerrymandered to be outside her district?

Difficult to believe she graduated from Yale and from University of Virginia School of Law.  Her comments do not speak well of either institution.  You could not pass 6th grade at Leland Elementary in Elm Grove Wisconsin believing the moon is a gaseous planet or that the Constitution was written 400 years ago.  Hell, you would not have made it out of Ms. Godsucker's 3rd grade glass.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The downside of democracy. Idiots electing idiots. 

This.   I think it happens across the spectrum, but its FAR worse on the liberal side where they have reframed the political ideology into religion....and they are just so easily manipulated.....

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This.   I think it happens across the spectrum, but its FAR worse on the liberal side where they have reframed the political ideology into religion....and they are just so easily manipulated.....

Political parties living in glass houses welcoming Majorie Taylor Green, Lauren Boebert, Matt Gaetz, and Donald Trump should not be throwing stones.  That said Sheila Jackson Lee is remarkably stupid.   

5 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Political parties living in glass houses welcoming Majorie Taylor Green, Lauren Boebert, Matt Gaetz, and Donald Trump should not be throwing stones.  That said Sheila Jackson Lee is remarkably stupid.   

Agree completely.   There are far too many, irrespective of party, who manage to get elected.....who are clearly just focking stupid people

And the media....the media protect some of them... when they are supposed to be protecting US

Just now, RLLD said:

Agree completely.   There are far too many, irrespective of party, who manage to get elected.....who are clearly just focking stupid people

And the media....the media protect some of them... when they are supposed to be protecting US

The media have long since abandoned any ethical tenants of journalism to become acolytes for one side or the other.  I cringe when they pretend otherwise.  They pretend to some superiority from their constitutional mention in the freedom of the press, but just as free speech is subject to much abuse which must be tolerated to protect speech as a whole so too must shoddy, partisan spewings be tolerated to protect actual journalism.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

The media have long since abandoned any ethical tenants of journalism to become acolytes for one side or the other.  I cringe when they pretend otherwise.  They pretend to some superiority from their constitutional mention in the freedom of the press, but just as free speech is subject to much abuse which must be tolerated to protect speech as a whole so too must shoddy, partisan spewings be tolerated to protect actual journalism.

Well....to be fair....they pretend to be journalists until someone sues them....and then they admit they are not 

9 hours ago, wiffleball said:

No kidding. 

Part of Congressional record. 

Sep 1997. 

1997?  It is beyond Ridiculous that this idiot has been elected this many times. 

38 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Those people are stupid. The lefts whack jobs like the squad are dangerous.