Sign in to follow this  
Ron_Artest

States leaving Biden off the ballot

First Ohio now Alabama, saying that the DNC convention is scheduled past the state deadline for nomination.

Not surprised at all after Republicans tried the same thing with Trump on the primary ballot.

All those Republicans that cried foul probably support this.

https://www.al.com/news/2024/04/alabama-secretary-of-state-says-democratic-convention-too-late-to-get-biden-on-ballot-this-fall.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/biden-may-trouble-getting-ohios-general-election-ballot-rcna146706

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

All those Republicans that cried foul probably support this

You're mad at Republican for doing what Democrats did to them?

You're such a priceless little Democrat 🌈 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

You're mad at Republican for doing what Democrats did to them?

You're such a priceless little Democrat 🌈 

It was Republicans that got trump off the ballot and I thought it was wrong.  This is wrong too.  Two wrongs don't make a right.

Focking stupid  :thumbsdown:

We all know Biden is the nominee, this is just idiotic. I hate it when these morons act like children.  "Doing it back" is no way to operate.

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

It was Republicans that got trump off the ballot and I thought it was wrong.  This is wrong too.  Two wrongs don't make a right.

That’s right, two wrongs don’t make a right,  red team , blue team, won’t make it right. Good job fat ghey boy. 

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Good job fat ghey boy. 

Not very Christ like of you.  I suggest you learn about Jesus and his teachings and learn to follow Him.

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

That’s right, two wrongs don’t make a right,  red team , blue team, won’t make it right. Good job fat ghey boy. 

He is definitely fat, ghey and takes his kids to Tranny Story Hour. 🌈 

You nailed it 

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Not very Christ like of you.  I suggest you learn about Jesus and his teachings and learn to follow Him.

I suggest you stop judging people about God, who you do not believe in, ghey fat boy that you are. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

First Ohio now Alabama, saying that the DNC convention is scheduled past the state deadline for nomination.

Not surprised at all after Republicans tried the same thing with Trump on the primary ballot.

https://www.al.com/news/2024/04/alabama-secretary-of-state-says-democratic-convention-too-late-to-get-biden-on-ballot-this-fall.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/biden-may-trouble-getting-ohios-general-election-ballot-rcna146706

Should have Biden and Trump left off all ballots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

I could get behind this.....

This is tit-for-tat. The Dems were idiots for starting it. SCOTUS was right to shove a 9-0 lightning bolt up their asses. Expect these GOP states to also receive the 9-0 lightning bolt.

Just let us decide.

Hopefully there's better efforts made to ensure election integrity this time, so we can trust the results.

11 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Agreed.  No matter which one of these two party’s is n control the next four years, the US is going to suffer, and might not exist.  

Just now, weepaws said:

Agreed.  No matter which one of these two party’s is n control the next four years, the US is going to suffer, and might not exist.  

The people in Nevada voted for Legalized Prostitution and gambling 😂 

IT'S DEVIL'S COUNTRY 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

IT'S DEVIL'S COUNTRY 

Maybe all the UFOs go there so when they get the urge to shove something up somebody's ass, they don't have to abduct Cartman.

I don't agree with leaving either nominee off the ballot. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Biden Voters I assume 

The most disappointing part of this entire video is that they’re not actually shooting each other. Save us all a lot of trouble.

5 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Biden Voters I assume 

We use to beat each other with sticks and defend ourselves with garbage can lids shields when I was a kid. I use to feel like a dumbass riding around the suburbs on my bike to my friend's house and back again carrying around a garbage can lid, but fortunately nobody ever said anything and I didn't come across any girls I knew.

It was actually kinda fun. 

This was about 40 years ago. One nice thing about being 52 is that if I want to do it again, i can hide the garbage can lid in the back of my SUV.

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

We all know Biden is the nominee, this is just idiotic. I hate it when these morons act like children.  "Doing it back" is no way to operate.

These laws have been on the books for years. It is the stupid DNC who decided to hold their conference after they are no longer eligible in some states. These states have had to warn the DNC that they were going to miss the deadline. This is worse than the New Hampshire primary SNAFU. The authoritarian DNC wants the states to change their laws to comply with their wishes and the board liberals jump right in to back them up.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

IT'S DEVIL'S COUNTRY 

When will you stop supporting the illegal prostitution and gaming that takes place in the state you live in, if you and your homies would stop supporting that crap it might stop.  

This country is the devil playground, run by the red and blue team , that you support, Shame. 

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

This is tit-for-tat. The Dems were idiots for starting it. SCOTUS was right to shove a 9-0 lightning bolt up their asses. Expect these GOP states to also receive the 9-0 lightning bolt.

Just let us decide.

Hopefully there's better efforts made to ensure election integrity this time, so we can trust the results.

It won't go that far.... they'll just add him like they did with Trump a few years ago.  They won't waste taxpayer money on court costs to do it.

6 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

LOL, you're an idiot.   In both of these cases, the states are telling the DNC multiple months in advance that their convention is past the deadline to be on the ballot.  What the libtards in Colorado and Maine did, was convict Trump on a crime he was never charged with.  Here, all the DNC has to do is file paperwork and there is no issue.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

These laws have been on the books for years. It is the stupid DNC who decided to hold their conference after they are no longer eligible in some states. These states have had to warn the DNC that they were going to miss the deadline. This is worse than the New Hampshire primary SNAFU. The authoritarian DNC wants the states to change their laws to comply with their wishes and the board liberals jump right in to back them up.

Right.  This wasn't the Republicans doing.  OP isn't too bright though.  

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Just let us decide.

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

I don't agree with leaving either nominee off the ballot. 

This isn't the issue that Rusty (or Gutterboy... whichever), is making it out to be.  The DNC has until a date in August to list Biden as their candidate.  Their convention is after that date.  These states are giving the DNC a heads up, nothing else.  It's not like they're arbitrarily convicting Biden of a crime.

• Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It won't go that far.... they'll just add him like they did with Trump a few years ago.  They won't waste taxpayer money on court costs to do it.

It is unclear to me if the Secretary of State has that power absent legislative approval.  When this was done forTrump I believe there was one-time legislative approval.   Ideally the legislature gets us out of this but the Biden Campaign needs to be subjected to a bit of opprobrium for not being aware of this or not addressing this much sooner.  I get scheduling a convention has a lot of moving parts but the hubris in missing this or ignoring this is a bit staggering even if the Republicans did it first.  You have to learn from the mistakes of others, not strive to repeat them almost immediately.

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

You beat me to it.  I read his stupid post and commented and didn't see yours until afterwards.  :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

But common sense has to enter into it.  For now, Biden is their choice.  To eliminate him from the ballot makes them no better than the cowards that did it to Trump.  Are we sure we want to behave like those people?

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

It is unclear to me if the Secretary of State has that power absent legislative approval.  When this was done forTtrump I believe there was one-time legislative approval.   Ideally the legislature gets us out of this but the Biden Campaign needs to be subjected to a bit of opprobrium for not being aware of this or not addressing this much sooner.  I get scheduling a convention has a lot of moving parts but the hubris in missing this or ignoring this is a bit staggering even if the Republicans did it first.  You have to learn from the m istakes of others, not strive to frepeat them almost immediately.

If they go past the deadline, they'll do the same thing they did with Trump.  I commend the states for holding to their laws and telling the holier than thou pissants accountable.  The states should make the candidates or caucus to cover the costs of the legislative motions needed.

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, you're an idiot.   In both of these cases, the states are telling the DNC multiple months in advance that their convention is past the deadline to be on the ballot.  What the libtards in Colorado and Maine did, was convict Trump on a crime he was never charged with.  Here, all the DNC has to do is file paperwork and there is no issue.

I'm an idiot?  You just said that Colorado and Maine convicted Trump on a crime he was never charged with?  what? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also file paperwork?  You mean declare the nomination before the nominee is declared?  Would that be against the rules and an abuse of power?

When this happened to the GOP they changed the law to allow more time.  We'll see if these GOP states do the same for Biden.

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I'm an idiot?  You just said that Colorado and Maine convicted Trump on a crime he was never charged with?  what? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also file paperwork?  You mean declare the nomination before the nominee is declared?  Would that be against the rules and an abuse of power?

When this happened to the GOP they changed the law to allow more time.  We'll see if these GOP states do the same for Biden.

Yes, you're the idiot.

• Thanks 1

Dumb and false posts after posts is one thing.  Now there are whole threads that are fake news from this turd.  

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

No, you’re a fat ghey idiot.  Perfect fit. 

2 minutes ago, Jose M said:

Dumb and false posts after posts is one thing.  Now there are whole threads that are fake news from this turd.  

What's the fake news, Josie?

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

But common sense has to enter into it.  For now, Biden is their choice.  To eliminate him from the ballot makes them no better than the cowards that did it to Trump.  Are we sure we want to behave like those people?

These laws were promulgated when the time for printing and returning ballots to the state from the bonded printer took a substantial bit of lead time.  This was a matter of practiclity and impossibility.  It was not a political football when promulgated it simply acknowledged the limitations of printing so many items at that time.  Campaigns understood this once upon a time and this was a consideration when setting nominating conventions.  No more, apparently.

17 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Why should they change their laws for Biden? This is the first time anyone has screwed up on this. If you are too stupid to make the deadlines, you are too stupid to be president.

• Like 1