Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Conservatives.

What do they stand for?   

trump and k lake oppose AZ abortion ruling.   So I thought conservatives where pro-life, which is the opposite of the blue team.  

Opps my fault, Same team.  And yet people still vote them in,  so if your a conservative you voting for trump?  Mmmm.  Shame. 

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

What do they stand for?   

trump and k lake oppose AZ abortion ruling.   So I thought conservatives where pro-life, which is the opposite of the blue team.  

Opps my fault, Same team.  And yet people still vote them in,  so if your a conservative you voting for trump?  Mmmm.  Shame. 

So should we just not vote at all?

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So should we just not vote at all?

I wish I had the answer, but how can you stand with a conservative group that doesn’t stand for what they are preaching?  Right now I cannot stand with my vote, so at this time I don’t have a candidate to vote for, both teams stand for the same things.  Just going about it in different ways. 

30 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You thought wrong. I’m conservative and don’t personally believe in free abortion but don’t really care if someone wants to kill their growing baby within certain time parameters 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, weepaws said:

What do they stand for?   

Like ive always said…religious people are the most judgmental humans on earth…who dont want opposing views forced down their throat but have no issue daily spewing THEIR religion (in thread after thread)

Yall can fock right off 

• Like 3

I am a conservative. I don’t think government should fund abortion.  However, if someone wants to risk eternal damnation by getting an abortion, that’s on them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Same team.  

Not the same team but same Division. 

Liberals just happened to be pervertedly Woke. 

Many conservatives, perhaps a majority, are like @HellToupee and don’t give a crap about this issue, never did. 

Problem is the conservative movement deliberately aligned itself with religious folks in order to win more elections. It was always a shotgun wedding. But now they’re going to have to pay the price

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Many conservatives, perhaps a majority, are like @HellToupee and don’t give a crap about this issue, never did. 

Problem is the conservative movement deliberately aligned itself with religious folks in order to win more elections. It was always a shotgun wedding. But now they’re going to have to pay the price

No, the problem is that you give the left an inch, they don't want a mile, they want 50 miles.  Yes, the vast majority of conservatives are like @HellToupee (and myself), but I will always vote against a democrat policy on abortion because once they get abortion, they'll push for then for "free", "100% government funded", then for "no time restriction".  It's inevitable because the Democrat party relies on victims.  Without victims, they have no party... so when there isn't one, they must create them (then blame the Republicans).  So, they only way to stave that off is to vote against it, regardless of how extreme the right policies are.

Like I said earlier, the solution to abortion is to call it elective surgery and regulate the limit like we do with cigarettes and alcohol.  Yes, you can kill your kid, but by week 24 (example), and you need to pay for it.  Problem solved, problem over.  Neither side will agree to that because they both require a need for it to be a political football.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Conservatives are liberals who don't want to be called racist. 

They love Jews and black people who vote red. 

They say they are fiscally responsible but all the data shows they spend money just as bad as liberals. They spend it on different things.

Conservatives will do anything to not be called racist including ignoring what's right in front of their face.

Conservatives LOVE Israel and put israel first. 

They also believe everything the news says. Not CNN but if it's on Fox or a news paper they eat that sh1t up.

They will vote for liberal policies because it's nice. 

• Like 1

Conservatives also believe all the wild conspiracy theories. It's a great way to make them look stupid. Sure a lot of those theories have come true but a lot of them would believe Obama was bigfoot and Biden is placing tanks all over the country to become dictator .

55 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

You thought wrong. I’m conservative and don’t personally believe in free abortion but don’t really care if someone wants to kill their growing baby within certain time parameters 

What, you don’t care if someone wants to kill, that’s a conservative.  

54 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Like ive always said…religious people are the most judgmental humans on earth…who dont want opposing views forced down their throat but have no issue daily spewing THEIR religion (in thread after thread)

Yall can fock right off 

I started this thread about an opposing view.  Go find your wife’s I'm sure she’s not with a puzzy like you.  

51 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I am a conservative. I don’t think government should fund abortion.  However, if someone wants to risk eternal damnation by getting an abortion, that’s on them

No that’s on us.  One murder is one to many.  

47 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Not the same team but same Division. 

Liberals just happened to be pervertedly Woke. 

Worst, same team. 

29 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, the problem is that you give the left an inch, they don't want a mile, they want 50 miles.  Yes, the vast majority of conservatives are like @HellToupee (and myself), but I will always vote against a democrat policy on abortion because once they get abortion, they'll push for then for "free", "100% government funded", then for "no time restriction".  It's inevitable because the Democrat party relies on victims.  Without victims, they have no party... so when there isn't one, they must create them (then blame the Republicans).  So, they only way to stave that off is to vote against it, regardless of how extreme the right policies are.

Like I said earlier, the solution to abortion is to call it elective surgery and regulate the limit like we do with cigarettes and alcohol.  Yes, you can kill your kid, but by week 24 (example), and you need to pay for it.  Problem solved, problem over.  Neither side will agree to that because they both require a need for it to be a political football.

Oh my soul,  no you cannot kill your kid.  

Trump's opinion isn't going to affect abortion law at this point. He already became president, appointed conservative Supreme Court Justices who overturned Roe vs Wade. It's up to each state now. Law or no law, some women will find a state or illegal way to get an abortion.

There are many issues other than abortion to vote for or against a candidate as well. 

31 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I started this thread about an opposing view.  Go find your wife’s I'm sure she’s not with a puzzy like you.  

Lol i could literally bowl you while you pray for a grown up to help you. 

10 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Trump's opinion isn't going to affect abortion law at this point. He already became president, appointed conservative Supreme Court Justices who overturned Roe vs Wade. It's up to each state now. Law or no law, some women will find a state or illegal way to get an abortion.

There are many issues other than abortion to vote for or against a candidate as well. 

Agree there are many many other issues, but trump saying it’s up to each state, is just him not wanting to say he’s in support of killing.  

Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Lol i could literally bowl you while you pray for a grown up to help you. 

I didn’t know that you are ghey.  Move on conservative ghey man,  no wonder why your wife is always looking for another.  Puzzy ghey boy.  

18 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I didn’t know that you are ghey.  Move on conservative ghey man,  no wonder why your wife is always looking for another.  Puzzy ghey boy.  

Worked in gay three times in such a short dumb post. I’d ask why you use gay so much but I forgot your religious and we know how people are with them.

You’re about a half step from using boyo

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Conservatives also believe all the wild conspiracy theories. Sure a lot of those theories have come true.

Fixored.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Worked in gay three times in such a short dumb post. I’d ask why you use gay so much but I forgot your religious and we know how people are with them.

You’re about a half step from using boyo

Lol , you took the step ghey boy.  

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Lol , you took the step ghey boy.  

This isn’t very Christianlike of you padre

5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Jesus would say to the unbeliever, get Behind Me satan, was that Christian like padre?  Right.  Judging what is Truth, is righteous judgement padre.  

Learn it.  

5 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Jesus would say to the unbeliever, get Behind Me satan, was that Christian like padre?  Right.  Judging what is Truth, is righteous judgement padre.  

Learn it.  

Sure he would. :rolleyes:

I am a conservative leaning libertarian

I am against abortion in my life personally

I am ok with abortion up to 12/15 weeks

I am against open borders

I am against war

the tranny sh1t is a bunch of garbage

therefore I can only vote for the right, I'd vote for RFK if he wasn't a complete leftist

8 minutes ago, double tour said:

Sure he would. :rolleyes:

Learn to read, Matthew 16:23.  Jesus said.  Get behind Me satan, You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.  He’s speaking that to you.  

23 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

That’s who they are. They like to shout from the rooftops how right they are and how self-righteous they are but at the end as you can see from his posts he’s just another religious colossal dbag. 
It would be surprising if they weren’t all like this. Using the Bible as trail mix and picking out the parts they like.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Jesus would say to the unbeliever, get Behind Me satan

Oh my heavens is this alluding to teh gay sex

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Oh my heavens is this alluding to teh gay sex

Sin.  

7 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

That’s who they are. They like to shout from the rooftops how right they are and how self-righteous they are but at the end as you can see from his posts he’s just another religious colossal dbag. 
It would be surprising if they weren’t all like this. Using the Bible as trail mix and picking out the parts they like.

My favorite part, is I’m going to Heaven, because Jesus is my Lord And Savior.  You , not so much, conservative ghey boy. 

5 minutes ago, weepaws said:

My favorite part, is I’m going to Heaven, because Jesus is my Lord And Savior.  You , not so much, conservative ghey boy. 

You're going to Hell WeePaws because you're a Dollar Store Christian living in Sin City. Amen Cuzzo! 

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

What do they stand for?   

Well, yeah, but what Trump said was gibberish. He has been talking about states' rights, but he is against it here?

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This is such a load of crap.

Free/100% government funded, and such...lot of campaign on that prior to Dobbs decision...NO.

It has been the exact opposite and I said so in another thread a decade ago to KSB.  He asked why can't Libs compromise in the least about abortion, like on the weeks?  And I told him, because they know the second you give one thing on this issue the cons will take more and more until they have outlawed it completely...sort of like they are trying to do in many areas across the US.  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Hey, if you believe this fairytale that all of a sudden you goody two shoes are going to get zapped up into heaven. I’ll stay down here with the normal people. Like I said, if because I don’t kiss the ring I’m going to burn in eternity then that’s vengeance and revenge from your fake God that’s popular in the area You just happen to be born in. You can keep it.

Funny part is, I’ve asked you to give me any proof of an afterlife that’s not in the Bible and you can’t do it. What a clown way to live. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Learn to read, Matthew 16:23.  Jesus said.  Get behind Me satan, You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.  He’s speaking that to you.  

Sure he is.

Imagine living your life as a self rightious ignoramous....

You don't know God or Jesus. You are on a false path to truth. Stand down. 

4 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Yall can fock right off 

Woke people are the most judgemental people to ever walk on the face of the earth.   Only certain sects of Christianity are overly concerned with judging people. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

What do they stand for?   

The Real teams are the rich elitists vs. Individuals.

Most leftists bootlick for the rich elites and promote what are fascists positions, despite being dumbfuks which believes the Constitution is fascism.  

You either believe in the individual liberties which are protected in our Constitution or you believe in the ever growing power of the centralized government and corporate monopolies.  All other issues are noise to confuse the population.  Unless people realize this soon, we will be forever slaves.