Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Maxine saying the quiet part out loud

This is the worst kept secret for Libs…if you criticize a person of color at ALL, and it’s racist.

Oh my soul, get over ones self lady.  

It works.....hate on it all you want.....

They have managed to indoctrinate enough people that this kind of trite nonsense is now accepted as normal.  It allows some minority groups the luxury of being vile.....criminal....racist....corrupt.....  without repercussion

Its a helluva manuever

Wasn’t it great when people could have a conversation and disagree without it being a hate crime.  

Everyone knows about the different sets of rules we live by.

AB a couple hours ago (dont know the backstory of what Pat said) posted Macafee pictures and said "cracker of the day".   

Now imagine if some white player did that the other way?   Imagine thr complete outrage and 24/7 coverage of the racist remark.  

But again, there are different sets of rules we all play by.  Some people have privileges of never being "bad" for what they say or do.  

10 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Everyone knows about the different sets of rules we live by.

AB a couple hours ago (dont know the backstory of what Pat said) posted Macafee pictures and said "cracker of the day".   

Now imagine if some white player did that the other way?   Imagine thr complete outrage and 24/7 coverage of the racist remark.  

But again, there are different sets of rules we all play by.  Some people have privileges of never being "bad" for what they say or do.  

Yeah, but 100 years ago people were meaners to black folks.....so YOU have to pay for that.....  😐

Did these people create a crowd? Push back on her? Tell her she was not welcome?

I bet AOC is organizing a candle light visual as week speek.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

It works.....hate on it all you want.....

They have managed to indoctrinate enough people that this kind of trite nonsense is now accepted as normal.  It allows some minority groups the luxury of being vile.....criminal....racist....corrupt.....  without repercussion

Its a helluva manuever

Yep, lemmings like Tim and Dozer eat it up.

• Like 1

If you see Maxine Waters in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on her. And you tell her she's not welcome anymore, anywhere.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Yep, lemmings like Tim and Dozer eat it up.

Strange, I don't recall either of them weighing in on this. In fact I absolutely know that Tim loathes Maxine Waters, as do most that pay any sort of attention to her. She's basically MTG in a different skin suit. She does not speak for the vast majority of libs.

It's almost like you're FOS and don't know what you're talking about.

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Strange, I don't recall either of them weighing in on this. In fact I absolutely know that Tim loathes Maxine Waters, as do most that pay any sort of attention to her. She's basically MTG in a different skin suit. She does not speak for the vast majority of libs.

Another fbg guy who tore down one website by being yet another liberal bootlicker who wants to do the same with this site. 

You all will never be satisfied until this country turns to shlt. 

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

3 minutes ago, double tour said:

Another fbg guy who tore down one website by being yet another liberal bootlicker who wants to do the same with this site. 

You all will never be satisfied until this country turns to shlt. 

Blah blah FBG shut down whine bich blah blah

If you can show us any documentation whatsoever that any specific individual was more or less responsible than any other individual for that place getting shut down I'd love to see it.

But you can't. Ergo, you're FOS. 

Just now, Fnord said:

If you can show us any documentation whatsoever that any specific individual was more or less responsible than any other individual for that place getting shut down I'd love to see it.

They can't and they always love to trot out that Tim and I were solely responsible for the PSF being shut down, but Joe, to this day has never laid the blame on anyone in particular (and he had the opportunity again in a recent thread in the FFA , but didn't go there).

Just now, squistion said:

They can't and they always love to trot out that Tim and I were solely responsible for the PSF being shut down, but Joe, to this day has never laid the blame on anyone in particular (and he had the opportunity again in a recent thread in the FFA , but didn't go there).

⬆️.    Squissy is here. That means someone is getting banned 🚫 

47 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Even liberal joe got sick of you liberal sounding boards. It would be equivalent to maxine waters telling corey bush to just f-off because she's sick of her. :lol:

Own it. 

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Took some real gall to play the race card there, but not unprecedented.....accountability for AA's is racist....at lest to those who get caught 😁

58 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Took some real gall to play the race card there, but not unprecedented.....accountability for AA's is racist....at lest to those who get caught 😁

Not just accountability, but she's racist as f@ck herself but wants to point fingers.  :lol:

Somebody needs to tell that racist b@tch to f@ck off.

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Not just accountability, but she's racist as f@ck herself but wants to point fingers.  :lol:

Gratefully, she puts it out there for all to see.....  we know what she is.....

• Like 1

This is what liberals have unleashed. 

33 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And liberals wonder why  conservatives like Trump. He's the guy who does it. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

she's racist as f@ck herself but wants to point fingers.  :lol:

The Liberal way 

2 hours ago, double tour said:

Even liberal joe got sick of you liberal sounding boards. It would be equivalent to maxine waters telling corey bush to just f-off because she's sick of her. :lol:

Own it. 

No evidence, FOS. Do I need to explain what evidence is? I know the MAGA types have an exceptionally tough time with the concept.

3 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

⬆️.    Squissy is here. That means someone is getting banned 🚫 

Prolly you for spamming the fock out of every thread with braindead pedo propaganda. Straighten up and fly right, Rainbow Brite!

50 minutes ago, Fnord said:

No evidence, FOS. Do I need to explain what evidence is? I know the MAGA types have an exceptionally tough time with the concept.

Go try to log in over there into that forum. 

Evidence. 

How are things in Maxine’s district? I bet there is a lot of walking around money come election time. Then it’s back to the mansion.  

17 hours ago, double tour said:

Go try to log in over there into that forum. 

Evidence. 

You clearly DO need the concept explained. The only evidence you've shown is of your own ignorance.