Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Paranoia strikes deep

Into your heart it will creep

It starts when you’re always afraid 

Step out of line, the man comes and takes you away

Says the cultist idiot who thinks Trump is Hitler.  You are ridiculously so paranoid of freedom-loving Americans expressing their opinions that you support the authoritarianism you claim to oppose.  You are a walking enigma of contradictions.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mattman7168 said:

I wish the emoji reactions also included a "Thumbs Down" or more appropriately, "Are you FOCKING kidding me?" A confused reaction just doesn't cut it with statements like this.

:thumbsdown:

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

https://x.com/KatiePhang/status/1794708019436982490

Katie’s Sidebar:

I’ve been asked several times when we should expect a verdict in Trump’s NY election interference trial. Of course that’s like reading tea leaves. But considering the fact the jury has been off for a week by the time they return for Closing Arguments on Tuesday morning, I think it’s a decent assumption we could have a verdict as early as Thursday.

There are 34 felony counts. Each count stands alone, meaning that the jury must return a verdict as to each of those 34 counts. And recall: each count is linked to either a check or a general ledger voucher or an invoice. That’s how you get to 34.

So, here are the following scenarios, generally speaking, that we could see occur:

➡️ The jury returns a unanimous verdict of GUILTY as to all 34 counts.

➡️ The jury returns a unanimous verdict of NOT GUILTY as to all 34 counts.

➡️ The jury is HUNG as to all 34 counts.

➡️ A variation of the above scenarios, although that would be unusual. As in, maybe the jury only convicts Trump on the checks themselves and not the invoices or general ledger vouchers?

7 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

How many jurors will get or seek book deals?

Probably very few if any, I would imagine since they will probably want to maintain their anonymity (particularly if there is a guilty verdict).

The judge should be given the electric chair for the outlandish jury instructions.   The judge not only did not force the prosecution to define a crime, the judge left it completely up to each individual juror to pick a crime.  It could be federal.  It could be state.  It could be local.  Whatever.   

And the jurors don't even have to agree with the crime is.  One could think Trump intended to commit tax fraud.  One could think Trump wanted to commit election interference.  One could think Trump might have wanted to jaywalk.  It does not matter.  As long these jurors think some crime was involved they can convict Trump.   It does not matter that the state Court has zero authority to enforce election laws.  It does not matter that the jurors were not given instructions explaining what all the elements of those crimes are.  It does not matter that Trump was given no due process to be able to defend himself against every crime in the book or that the prosecution is not required to prove all the elements of any of these mysterious crimes,  and that Trump the crime does not have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.  This case is an absolute joke and a complete and total abuse of the justice system in a lame attempt to influence the election by an absurdly partisan judge.

How would you like to be charged with having committed a crime and the cop and the prosecutor never had to tell you what the crime was?   If each jury member thought there might be some crime you might have committed you could spend 30 years in jail?   Of course, this is just Trump so none of the bootlickers will say anything. 

On 5/26/2024 at 9:16 AM, squistion said:

Probably very few if any, I would imagine since they will probably want to maintain their anonymity (particularly if there is a guilty verdict).

Yep, because authors have never chosen to use pen names to maintain their anonymity.

5 hours ago, jonmx said:

The judge should be given the electric chair for the outlandish jury instructions.   The judge not only did not force the prosecution to define a crime, the judge left it completely up to each individual juror to pick a crime.  It could be federal.  It could be state.  It could be local.  Whatever.   

And the jurors don't even have to agree with the crime is.  One could think Trump intended to commit tax fraud.  One could think Trump wanted to commit election interference.  One could think Trump might have wanted to jaywalk.  It does not matter.  As long these jurors think some crime was involved they can convict Trump.   It does not matter that the state Court has zero authority to enforce election laws.  It does not matter that the jurors were not given instructions explaining what all the elements of those crimes are.  It does not matter that Trump was given no due process to be able to defend himself against every crime in the book or that the prosecution is not required to prove all the elements of any of these mysterious crimes,  and that Trump the crime does not have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.  This case is an absolute joke and a complete and total abuse of the justice system in a lame attempt to influence the election by an absurdly partisan judge.

How would you like to be charged with having committed a crime and the cop and the prosecutor never had to tell you what the crime was?   If each jury member thought there might be some crime you might have committed you could spend 30 years in jail?   Of course, this is just Trump so none of the bootlickers will say anything. 

Do you have a link to the final jury instructions?  I would like to read them.

7 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

They’re aren’t any. He’s basing this on Trump’s Truth Social post. The instructions may have been revealed to the attorneys but they haven’t been given to the jury yet, 

Even if Jon’s description is accurate, I have no idea if it’s unfair. If it is I imagine it will be thrown out on appeal in the event of a conviction. But I haven’t heard any attorneys who agree with Jon yet. (But I’m not following Fox News on this either.) 

5 hours ago, jonmx said:

Okay Pravda 

• Like 1

On 5/21/2024 at 2:01 PM, GutterBoy said:

Do you Maga idiots even know how a courtroom or a trial works?  This isn't Judge Judy.

No. It's the Spanish Inquisition.

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Seems like a rational analysis 

Far better than any of the retarded analysis you listen to.  You are a total brainwashed dweeb.  The propaganda media will tell you how perfect these instructions are. It is still possible the judge will change these instructions as both sides are commenting on them, but I doubt this judge will offer anything remotely legal.  

5 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

They are not final yet, but I doubt if the judge improves them.  

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

They are not final yet, but I doubt if the judge improves them.  

Well we should find out in relatively short order here this morning.

ELECTRIC CHAIR and sell it on PPV, that will pay down the debt in one day :banana: 

On 5/26/2024 at 11:16 AM, squistion said:

Most likely, the opposite is true.  The vast majority of Trump voters expect him to be found guilty in the kangaroo court, so that verdict is expected.  It would be from the violent left who fully expect the rigged trial to produce the results they want, that the jurists should fear with a non-guilty verdict.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Most likely, the opposite is true.  The vast majority of Trump voters expect him to be found guilty in the kangaroo court, so that verdict is expected.  It would be from the violent left who fully expect the rigged trial to produce the results they want, that the jurists should fear with a non-guilty verdict.

Yep, 100%.

Violence is a FEATURE of the left, not an exception.  Whenever things don't go their way, they riot and cities, businesses and people burn.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Violence is a FEATURE of the left, not an exception.  Whenever things don't go their way, they riot.

History has proven this to be undeniable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

So when they find Trump guilty, will this corrupt judge have him immediately taken into custody?

My guess is yes.  They don't want him on the campaign trail.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

So when they find Trump guilty, will this corrupt judge have him immediately taken into custody?

I wish. But I doubt it. 

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I wish. But I doubt it. 

I think someone doxxed your business address.  We will start the riots there.  

(Kidding of course)

14 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The vast majority of Trump voters expect him to be found guilty in the kangaroo court, so that verdict is expected.  

Man I hope you’re right. A guilty verdict seems well-deserved. But who knows? We’ll see. 

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Violent left reaction? :lol: 

The jurors or anyone connected with the trial have nothing to fear from the left if there is a guilty verdict. However, the consequences might be some public celebrations across the country. :banana:

1 minute ago, squistion said:

The jurors or anyone connected with the trial have nothing to fear from the left if there is a guilty verdict. However, the consequences might be some public celebrations across the country. :banana:

Soros-Funded ™️ 

• Like 1

It's not a guilty verdict that people should fear, it's a not guilty verdict or hung jury. 

The left will go absolutely insane and then you will start seeing cities, businesses and people burn. Again, violence is a feature of the left, not an exception. That's not even debatable.

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

Correct.  They have fear from the Left for a non-guilty verdict.  Substantially more fear from the left than the right, history has proven that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's not a guilty verdict that people should fear, it's a not guilty verdict or hung jury. 

The left will go absolutely insane and then you will start seeing cities, businesses and people burn. Again, violence is a feature of the left, not an exception. That's not even debatable.

Hung jury would be ok, because that would give them the opportunity to try him again.

• Like 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Is he in jail yet?

Doesn't matter... he'll be in the White House in January.

25 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep, 100%.

Violence is a FEATURE of the left, not an exception.  Whenever things don't go their way, they riot and cities, businesses and people burn.

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Man I hope you’re right. A guilty verdict seems well-deserved. But who knows? We’ll see. 

Nice to see someone on the left admits that they're for political prosecutions.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is he in jail yet?

I'm off to work out and then to paddle the reservior and maybe wet a line, the walleye are still spawning and the trout have been active.  I should get back around 4 O'clock.  Should be interesting updates by then.

Correct.  They have fear from the Left for a non-guilty verdict.  Substantially more fear from the left than the right, history has proven that.

That is absurd. 

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

I'm off to work out and then to paddle the reservior and maybe wet a line, the walleye are still spawning and the trout have been active.  I should get back around 4 O'clock.  Should be interesting updates by then.

I have fishing "league" tonight.  Will be lucky to catch anything with the high, dirty water.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Doesn't matter... he'll be in the White House in January.

He won't be in jail regardless.  It's all just a waste of time.

Lack of awareness.

You think people will riot if there is a non guilty verdict?