Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

If only MAGAturds didn't engage in ongoing election denial, we'd be so better off.

Your boyo lost fair and square. Cry softly on your pillows and get over it. He lost, and his own appointed judges confirmed it so move on, boyos. You can do it!

• Thanks 1

It’s ok. The comeback will be better than the setback. We’re still here. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s ok. The comeback will be better than the setback. We’re still here. 

And we'll be waiting for 4 more years of MAGAt tears.

Hey wait, that's kinda catchy:

4 More Years

of 

MAG At Tears

Cept in 2028 you'll probably have to run Don Jr and ... that will be much worse for you.

It's like asking children not to throw a hissy fit and stomp their feet when they don't get what they want.

Cultist don't have a critical thinking or logical bone in their bodies.  They're all feelz and emotions just like teen girls.

They'll believe anything despite zero evidence simply because their orange master tells them it's true.

Literal cucks, every single one of them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Cultist don't have a critical thinking or logical bone

⬆️ I love this for the Pedocrat Cultists 🌈 

This is a bleeding Heart Liberal's quote. 

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

⬆️ I love this for the Pedocrat Cultists 🌈 

This is a bleeding Heart Liberal's quote. 

Limp wristed soft hands effeminate cucked democrat “men” agree. 

From the party that brought us the Cavanaugh hearing, the screaming into the sky lady when Trump won and celebs threatening to move and more!!

Again…please…just a shred of self awareness 

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

From the party that brought us the Cavanaugh hearing, the screaming into the sky lady when Trump won and celebs threatening to move and more!!

What does any of this have to do with denying that you lost an election?

Some wacko lady screamed at the sky so it's ok to believe lies about election fraud and claim that you won? WTF dude.  Talk about self awareness.

• Like 1

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

What does any of this have to do with denying that you lost an election?

That its rich to complain that republicans whined about the election when thats literally your default setting on every topic ever with trump (see number of trump posts here)

6 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

That its rich to complain that republicans whined about the election when thats literally your default setting on every topic ever with trump (see number of trump posts here)

Both sides are whiny no doubt.  I think the Democrats invented whiny following 2016, and then in 2020 the Republicans said hold my beer.  The extremes are both babies for sure.

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Both sides are whiny no doubt.  I think the Democrats invented whiny following 2016, and then in 2020 the Republicans said hold my beer.  The extremes are both babies for sure.

Oh absolutely. I don’t disagree with you there.

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

"alternative facts" January 22, 2017.  Kellyanne Conway.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

You can't be serious boyo.

Comparing those meaningless events to Trump and his sycophants 3 1/2 years of daily crying and lying about the election being stolen?  You're going to compare the damage Trump and his cult have done to our election result assurance to some SCOTUS nominee non-violent protesters, some stupid meme, and what celebs say?

Tell me you're not serious boyo...SMH

MuH rUsSiA

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

MuH rUsSiA

Still denies that Russia interferes with our elections and political process.  Pure stupidity.

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Still denies that Russia interferes with our elections and political process.  Pure stupidity.

That's Trump's base.  The racist and the low IQ, uneducated.

No one else could be so easily led around like the sheep they are. 

46 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You can't be serious boyo.

Comparing those meaningless events to Trump and his sycophants 3 1/2 years of daily crying and lying about the election being stolen?  You're going to compare the damage Trump and his cult have done to our election result assurance to some SCOTUS nominee non-violent protesters, some stupid meme, and what celebs say?

Tell me you're not serious boyo...SMH

First, it must be exhausting logging in and out of accounts isn’t it? I mean, you’re kind of an insufferable human on either one so what difference does it make?

secondly, I could at least make the argument that liberal cities and states took their rules and let’s just say made it quite convenient for their voters to vote as absolutely long as humanly possible despite the rules then Republican states and cities did. Now is that stealing an election? No but is it bending rules to make sure your heavy Democrat precincts can have advantages others don’t?  Definitely 

And the rose colored glasses you have on with the Supreme Court is pretty funny given that you guys haven’t shut up about expanding the court because you’re losing it but yeah, just ruin the guys life and family over. Absolutely nothing.

And all of this ignore that you goofballs don’t shut up about Trump even now. And what damage? High inflation? Nope countries around the world punk Biden almost daily? Immigration? Yeah, he’s really lowering the temperature.

Quality thread start

Trump as your profile pic

Yeah you have some issues

I remember in 2016 the "not my president" proclamation from the left. Hillary still doesn’t believe she lost.

I remember in 2020 the hanging Chad fiasco in Florida. Al Gore still isn’t over it.

53 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

That's Trump's base.  The racist and the low IQ, uneducated.

No one else could be so easily led around like the sheep they are. 

Why are liberal commentators soooo hip to insulting the uneducated or using the term “uneducated” to belittle people?  Newsflash:  there are loads of uneducated people in the world and they 100% every bit as valuable and meaningful as anyone with an education.  In some ways, they could be considered better citizens.  Ralph Waldo Emerson stated that broad and varied lived experience is what forms character and character is a necessary ingredient for the formation of true intellect.  Thus, character is higher than intellect.

Education does not change the value of a man.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Why are liberal commentators soooo hip to insulting the uneducated or using the term “uneducated” to belittle people?  Newsflash:  there are loads of uneducated people in the world and they 100% every bit as valuable and meaningful as anyone with an education.  In some ways, they could be considered better citizens.  Ralph Waldo Emerson stated that broad and varied lived experience is what forms character and character is a necessary ingredient for the formation of true intellect.  Thus, character is higher than intellect.

Education does not change the value of a man.

We've seen the cult of Trump's character.  Spitting at the MSM, waving confederate flags. teaching their kids to say F Joe Biden, etc.

And sorry boyo, an educated populace creates and innoviates and moves a society forward.  A dude hammerin nails day after day just like we've done for 200 years don't.  You need both types of folks but the educated ones who drive innovation are bigly more important. 

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Your boyo lost fair and square. Cry softly on your pillows and get over it. He lost, and his own appointed judges confirmed it so move on, boyos. You can do it!

Mailing ballots to every registered voted, even though they didn't request one and even though the registries for towns aren't up-to-date, isn't a good foundation to accept election integrity.

The Democratic Party are totally dependent on the worst educated segment of our population.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Democratic Party are totally dependent on the worst educated segment of our population.  

It's why they have to cater to the victim mentality.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's why they have to cater to the victim mentality.

They were also better educated until the liberlas took over the education system. It’s almost like it’s a plan. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Actually the democrats represent the vast majority of educated people in this country.

It's the republicans in their trailer parks and churches who view education as something fear.

SAD

16 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Actually the democrats represent the vast majority of educated people in this country.

It's the republicans in their trailer parks and churches who view education as something fear.

SAD

The Democratic Party are totally dependent on the worst educated segment of our country and the one s with the highest crime rate.  

The Democratic Party are dependent on people incapable of getting an ID 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Hello pot.

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Some of them won't even be able to read your simple sentence correctly.

6 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

It's like asking children not to throw a hissy fit and stomp their feet when they don't get what they want.

Cultist don't have a critical thinking or logical bone in their bodies.  They're all feelz and emotions just like teen girls.

They'll believe anything despite zero evidence simply because their orange master tells them it's true.

Literal cucks, every single one of them.

Who acts more on feelz, liberals or conservatives?  You still haven't answered that question.  :) 

16 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Some of them won't even be able to read your simple sentence correctly.

Sad but true. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Who acts more on feelz, liberals or conservatives?  You still haven't answered that question.  :) 

You're joking right?

Which group has cried about non-existent stolen election for 3+ years ALL THE TIME?

Which group excuses everything their orange master does, despite the fact that he's a convicted crook, by crying about witchhunts?

Which group flies flags to their master and sinks boats for him?

Shall I go on boyo?

19 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You're joking right?

Which group has cried about non-existent stolen election for 3+ years ALL THE TIME?

Which group excuses everything their orange master does, despite the fact that he's a convicted crook, by crying about witchhunts?

Shall I go on boyo?

No, you should provide a one-word answer.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You been to a MAGA pep rally? Like a Mensa meeting. 

38 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You're joking right?

Shall I go on boyo?

'Boyo'. 🤣

4 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

We've seen the cult of Trump's character.  Spitting at the MSM, waving confederate flags. teaching their kids to say F Joe Biden, etc.

And sorry boyo, an educated populace creates and innoviates and moves a society forward.  A dude hammerin nails day after day just like we've done for 200 years don't.  You need both types of folks but the educated ones who drive innovation are bigly more important. 

Well, I’d disagree with you on this and also mention that you avoided my first point, which is how comfortable liberals are using the word “uneducated” as a slur.

As for our disagreement, I say you can’t deconstruct society along lines of education or vocation.  Sticking with my paraphrasing of Emerson, man is not a farmer or IT guy or claim adjuster or teacher or chemist— man is all.

We cannot value Steve Jobs for developing Apple without equally valuing the people who made the materials he used, fabricated his components, manufactured his packaging, created his marketing, delivered his products, etc.

There are no jets without the rivet maker.

”Uneducated” should not be used as a slur.  Based on what i’ve read in posts from you, I think you know that’s true.  I ask you to stop using that word in that way.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Well, I’d disagree with you on this and also mention that you avoided my first point, which is how comfortable liberals are using the word “uneducated” as a slur.

As for our disagreement, I say you can’t deconstruct society along lines of education or vocation.  Sticking with my paraphrasing of Emerson, man is not a farmer or IT guy or claim adjuster or teacher or chemist— man is all.

We cannot value Steve Jobs for developing Apple without equally valuing the people who made the materials he used, fabricated his components, manufactured his packaging, created his marketing, delivered his products, etc.

There are no jets without the rivet maker.

”Uneducated” should not be used as a slur.  Based on what i’ve read in posts from you, I think you know that’s true.  I ask you to stop using that word in that way.

While we disagree on the relative importance an individual like Steve Jobs or Elon Musk play in moving society forward vs the many people who created the materials they used and assembled, I get your point boyo.

Since you are literally the first reasonable conservative, I'm assuming you're conservative, I've run across on this board I will indeed stop using uneducated in a derogatory manner.

Good day to you sir. 

• Like 1