Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

From the Heart of Trump Country

So what is the deal with the random houses that have 50 Trump flags and crazy signs? I have seen these in BFE in many areas.

I don’t recall this for any other politician.

13 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

So what is the deal with the random houses that have 50 Trump flags and crazy signs? I have seen these in BFE in many areas.

It's a cult

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I see the other side a lot.

27 minutes ago, Horseman said:

:thumbsup:   True Patriots. Thanks for posting. 

You should get a load of the toothless, redneck, uneducated dumbasses who live/work in the homes/businesses where I took these photos this morning.

As we get closer to November, the dipshitz selling Clownzo and anti-Biden paraphernalia/propaganda and Confederate flags will pop up in parking lots all over, and the lakes will be filled with sunburnt, drunken, beer-bellied boaters and their Clownzo floatillas, while on land the chew-spitting rednecks will have Clownzo flags a-fluttering from the backs of their pickup trucks and obnoxious, hateful anti-Biden bumper stickers.

Ladies and gentlemen, your "Patriots," and you're clearly one of them.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

🤣

17 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Well, the term cultist comes to mind. 

There's where the real TDS lies. MAGAturds project their insane loyalty to Clownzo onto those who know what he really is and call it TDS.

It's like Nazis diagnosing anyone who hates Hitler with HDS.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Really? Hmmm…I guess you didn’t go to the black neighborhoods here in the south that had Obama signs in EVERY yard along with the commentary plates adorned on their porches. 

6 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

So take pics and post them here.

I've said all along that we need to be isolating the extremes and finding common ground.

Just now, BunnysBastatrds said:

Really? Hmmm…I guess you didn’t go to the black neighborhoods here in the south that had Obama signs in EVERY yard along with the commentary plates adorned on their porches. 

Black people had Obama signs in their yards?

SHOCKER!

😲

4 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Like houses just decked out with Obama or Biden or GWB stuff everywhere? I don't ever remember seeing this. That Obama Hope poster and shirts, but I’m talking like 50 Trump flags, every fence post adorned. I’ll see this when driving to go hiking out in rural areas in WA. Have seen it in Oregon as well multiple houses just randomly popping up. 

It might just be prisoner of the moment type stuff and this has occurred before and I just forgot or didn’t notice. 

4 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Not a ton but I do travel for work a lot and don’t remember this. I’m not talking a few signs, I’m talking like Griswold Christmas excess 😂

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

SHOCKER!

😲

Trump supporters have signs in their yards? Oh my fawking God. They should all be charged with felony assault and be denied of their right to free speech. 🤣

It's just politics when during election season folks put candidate signs in their yards.

But when it's a year-round thing mixed with hatefulness and symbols of racism, that's different.

After the conventions is appropriate. 

Just now, BunnysBastatrds said:

Trump supporters have signs in their yards? Oh my fawking God. They should all be charged with felony assault and be denied of their right to free speech. 🤣

I just addressed that in a post. I won't have an issue with my neighbors putting Clownzo signs in their yards around election season.

I would have a problem if I lived in a hyperblue community in which people had vicious year-round anti-Clownzo sh!t in their yards. That's inappropriate. 

See the difference?

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's just politics when during election season folks put candidate signs in their yards.

But when it's a year-round thing mixed with hatefulness and symbols of racism, that's different.

After the conventions is appropriate. 

Yes. I was seeing this previous summers. Trump wasn’t Prez, wasn’t running for Prez. Rando house in BFE would just be loaded with MAGA flags.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Yes. I was seeing this previous summers. Trump wasn’t Prez, wasn’t running for Prez. Rando house in BFE would just be loaded with MAGA flags.

Farmers around here decorate hay bails with pro-Clownzo and anti-Biden stuff and place them up by the highway.

I imagine these guys on another forum taking pictures and videos of Pimps 50 cats running and peeing all around his house and jumping in and out of windows.   Subaru in the driveway with Biden bumper sticker on it. 

I imagine they get a good laugh about it.

5 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I imagine these guys on another forum taking pictures and videos of Pimps 50 cats running and peeing all around his house and jumping in and out of windows.   Subaru in the driveway with Biden bumper sticker on it. 

I imagine they get a good laugh about it.

Oooooo, the cat card!

Burn!

🍱

Oh, and I drive a Ford Lariat!

Confederate flags are Trump, why?  

I presume because Trump supporters are all raciss

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

SHOCKER!

😲

Yet Bidumb got more black votes.........

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I see some of this stuff in Huntington Beach 

Damn I love me some Huntington Beach. The beach, the pier, the wemens, and the Green Burrito. Spent a summer there riding a bike from dawn to dusk. Beautiful place. 

13 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:
13 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Yet Bidumb got more black votes.........

Not shocking as his entire campaign was basically a “Hope and Change” A bumper sticker that stuck on your Honda and couldn’t get it off when you wanted to. 

12 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Damn I love me some Huntington Beach. The beach, the pier, the wemens, and the Green Burrito. Spent a summer there riding a bike from dawn to dusk. Beautiful place. 

It certainly is. But…The Green Burrito? That’s a chain connected to Carls Jr. You sure you’re not thinking of somewhere else? We have all kinds of awesome Mexican food but The Green Burrito ain’t it. 

We've got a guy with a jacked pickup truck. It has five full size flags in the bed.  Most of them Trump. A Trump passenger sticker, and a litany of Brandon and whatnot stickers. 

.....and a full on train horn. - That's louder than the trains. 

Guy drives our tiny main drag, banging his horn , revving his Mopar, and being a general ass.  

Pretty sure the guy relishes that role.

You know what they say about negative attention being better none at all. 

Still, Jeez dude, I haven't yet seen anything resembling that from the Biden crew.

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It certainly is. But…The Green Burrito? That’s a chain connected to Carls Jr. You sure you’re not thinking of somewhere else? We have all kinds of awesome Mexican food but The Green Burrito ain’t it. 

It was the Green Burrito right by the pier to your left if you’re facing the pier. Mind you, it was 1990. Years ago. I learned how to surf by that pier. I sucked at surfing and had the equilibrium of Muhammad Ali spreading bird seeds at the feeder in his later days. Good times. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Confederate flags are Clownzo, why?  

I presume because Clownzo supporters are all raciss

Those in my neck of the woods pair Clownzo and anti-Biden flags with Confederate flags.

I showed you this. 

Here's a MAGAdoosh with a Confederate flag in the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Wake the fock up.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/kevin-seefried-confederate-flag-capitol-jan-6-sentenced-rcna69784

Birds of a feather, boyo.

Of course not all Trump people are confederate flag, racists types…but all confederate flag, racists are Trump people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Of course not all Clownzo people are confederate flag, racists types…but all confederate flag, racists are Clowno people.

That's true, and I have no beef with the former, but I do with the latter and see it daily.

Clownzo dug his hole. Had he been a Reagan, had he been humble, had he not been so narcissistic, power hungry and self-serving, I'd support him. But, no, he's just dooshing on and on and on. Focking arsehole. Fock him.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That's true, and I have no beef with the former, but I do with the latter and see it daily.

Clownzo dug his hole. Had he been a Reagan, had he been humble, had he not been so narcissistic, power hungry and self-serving, I'd support him. But, no, he's just dooshing on and on and on. Focking arsehole. Fock him.

I will love this for you when he wins again

6 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

I will love this for you when he wins again

I will accept it if he does and not get all charged up with conspiracy theories, anger and drama, which you're incapable of if he loses, which I'm betting he will.

He's losing political traction by the second.

1 hour ago, Drizzay said:

No you don't.  On a prius here and there.  Maybe a Subaru. 

28 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I will accept it if he does and not get all charged up with conspiracy theories, anger and drama, which you're incapable of if he loses, which I'm betting he will.

He's losing political traction by the second.

You don't know me at all.  I will be sad for our country if Biden is our President though.

18 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

You don't know me at all.  I will be sad for our country if Biden is our President though.

News flash: He is our president. He's not a bad president. He's gotten some stuff done, and he most definitely is a better choice than Clownzo getting another shot at dividing and focking up our country.

Go to bed, boyo.

3 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Gotta ask (b/c yeah I didn't go there) if the signs stayed up the entire time Obama was in office.      Sure, lots of people fly flags and plant yard signs at election time.    The difference with Clonzo and the cultists is they kept the signs and flags up.   Permanently.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gas said:

Gotta ask (b/c yeah I didn't go there) if the signs stayed up the entire time Obama was in office.      Sure, lots of people fly flags and plant yard signs at election time.    The difference with Clonzo and the cultists is they kept the signs and flags up.   Permanently.

Your question is very vague.Can you elaborate please. And there is no difference between the far right or the far left. They all do it. And ignore it all you go want. 

3 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Your question is very vague.Can you elaborate please. And there is no difference between the far right or the far left. They all do it. And ignore it all you go want. 

Did the signs in the southern black neighborhoods stay up the entire time Obama was in office?

2 hours ago, gas said:

Did the signs in the southern black neighborhoods stay up the entire time Obama was in office?

Yes. And saw quite of houses that put up the Stars and Stripes as I did see houses that took theirs down when Obama was elected. Very sad in sooo many ways for both sides. 

You ever been in a plane with serious turbulence? I have, to the point we were going not make it back safe. When I got on the plane, I scoped all of the passengers. There was a nun reading Boys Life. And a woman across the aisle wearing a Hillary t-shirt and a guy sitting bedside her wearing a Trump t-shirt that we’re arguing back and forth. Funny banter. When the pilot said be prepared as he descended, as he was was trying to right the plane, I look over and they were holding hands with their eyes shut. I chuckled and said “opposites attract”

• Like 1