Sign in to follow this  
thegeneral

Aaron Rodgers

It's crazy, yes, but we have liberals who also think that AIDS wasn't primarily a gay man disease.  Gay men were dying in droves because it was primarily spread by them but the left wants to rewrite that history as if it was affecting heterosexuals at the same rate and spread by them too.

Heterosexuals got it because someone in the chain of their sleeping partners got it from a gay man.  And that hasn't changed through today.

So, lots of crazy to go around for everyone.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's crazy, yes, but we have liberals who also think that AIDS wasn't primarily a gay man disease.  Gay men were dying in droves because it was primarily spread by them but the left wants to rewrite that history as if it was affecting heterosexuals at the same rate and spread by them too.

Heterosexuals got it because someone in the chain of their sleeping partners got it from a gay man.  And that hasn't changed through today.

So, lots of crazy to go around for everyone.

:rolleyes:

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

:rolleyes:

I know you think that's hard to believe, but believe it or not I got into this exact argument with a few of my liberal friends a few weeks ago.  And these guys were ALIVE during the 80's when all this was going on.

True story, bro.  :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

That train left the station long ago. But thank God your President isn't off the rails 😭 

Your BDS is fully inflamed! Might need some ointment for that. 

Whenever A Aron says this crazy shet he always tells us how he read about it and did the research 😂😂

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I know you think that's hard to believe, but believe it or not I got into this exact argument with a few of my liberal friends a few weeks ago.  And these guys were ALIVE during the 80's when all this was going on.

True story, bro.  :thumbsup:

So If I'm to believe you, your lib friends were trying to convince you that in the 80's hetero's were contracting HIV at the same rates as gays.  And even if this is true that you have the most ill-informed lib friends ever, it's a global effort by the left to rewrite history about the 80's aids epidemic.  

Heterosexual men weren’t dying from aids contracted via sex with women. Drugs and  blood transfusions yeah, but not normal sex. Yet somehow they were to blame for the spread. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So If I'm to believe you, your lib friends were trying to convince you that in the 80's hetero's were contracting HIV at the same rates as gays.  And even if this is true that you have the most ill-informed lib friends ever, it's a global effort by the left to rewrite history about the 80's aids epidemic. 

I know you find it hard to believe, but that is EXACTLY what they were saying.  They insisted it was NOT a gay man disease.

THAT is how crazy your side of the aisle is.  I mean, for god's sakes, your side of the aisle believes a man can become a woman simply because he says so. Is it really that far-fetched?

😦

7 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Boy he knows how to get people riled up

So did Kaepernick

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

So did Kaepernick

Only after he sucked. He was a good boy before that. So brave. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Only after he sucked. He was a good boy before that. So brave. 

Just like A Aron!

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Just like A Aron!

Huh? He got a huge contract after his Covid takes. Just saying things again? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? He got a huge contract after his Covid takes. Just saying things again? 

He’s washed.

And you get to listen to his scientific research at halftime 😂😂

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He’s washed.

You lose. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You lose. 

HT and his imaginary scoreboard 😂😂

Hey dummy we are making fun of Dr. Aaron Rodgers MD in here. 

Sure it’s crazy. But it’s just as crazy, IMO, to believe that Trump won the 2020 election, and yet polls show that a strong majority of Republicans now believe this. So what are you going to do? 

• Like 1

Was there a guy on here who was talking about Trump fatigue?  Can't remember who that was.

21 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He’s washed.

Maybe you should have left it at that...bringing kaepernick into this was a stupid take.

Just now, Gladiators said:

Maybe you should have left it at that...bringing kaepernick into this was a stupid take.

I dunno. Both players just seem to like “riling people up”!

44 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

So did Kaepernick

Weird response?   But yeah..

24 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sure it’s crazy. But it’s just as crazy, IMO, to believe that Trump won the 2020 election, and yet polls show that a strong majority of Republicans now believe this. So what are you going to do? 

Trump!

Lol you guys will make anything into a political slap fight. 

We see similar stupid takes at the GC all the time.

55 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

So did Kaepernick

Wouldn't be a left jerking article without race thrown in. 

46 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

HT and his imaginary scoreboard 😂😂

Hey dummy we are making fun of Dr. Aaron Rodgers MD in here. 

Says the idiot that brought up Kaepernick in the first place. No wonder you don’t like scorekeeping. I’ll send you a participation trophy.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Says the idiot that brought up Kaepernick in the first place. No wonder you don’t like scorekeeping. I’ll send you a participation trophy.  

Both players who just like riling folks up, eh?

Sorry you were triggered at the mention of his name.

4 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Both players who just like riling folks up, eh?

Sorry you were triggered at the mention of his name.

Its just funny you have to go right to the whataboutism.  Yeah Kap riled people up.  Your point?  

Does that make your little hissy fit over Rodgers talking on a podcast any less?  I know you needed to deflect but..

• Sad 1

A guy gives his opinion on a podcast and flake libs freak out.  

Just wondering a question to you Libs, do you believe everything thr government says?  Do you think they have never done shady things?  Lied?   

• Sad 1

Lets hear the generals thoughts on the matter.  Since hes researched the topic and done a bunch of reading and crital thinking.  Since he can call Rodgers a goof for his opinion.  

Lets hear you opinion.  You must be highly educated on the subject.  

• Haha 1

Remember when Monkeypox was spreading though the ghays having poopie sex?

Then it suddenly disappeared from the headlines when kids started catching it, because it showed that the ghays are linked to pedophilia.

18 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Its just funny you have to go right to the whataboutism.  Yeah Kap riled people up.  Your point?  

Does that make your little hissy fit over Rodgers talking on a podcast any less?  I know you needed to deflect but..

I can’t follow your rambling.

I’m just making fun of this batshit dope, Rodgers who may have CTE. If that’s the case I feel sort of bad. 

6 hours ago, squistion said:

😦

He's probably right.  The left has done nothing except create victims when they needed a new group to pander too.  It's the absolute in the world (outside of death, taxes, and vodka), the Left only exists because it caters to victimhood.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He's probably right.  The left has done nothing except create victims when they needed a new group to pander too.  It's the absolute in the world (outside of death, taxes, and vodka), the Left only exists because it caters to victimhood.

Your prez nom’s whole shtick is made of grievances about being a victim of a stolen election 😂

• Thanks 1