Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Israel hits back at Iran

5 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Iran space agency says several drones ‘successfully shot down,’ adds ‘no missile attack for now’

By AFP

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran says it shot down several drones and that there had been “no missile attack for now” on the country, after explosions were heard near the central city of Isfahan.

Several drones “have been successfully shot down by the country’s air defense, there are no reports of a missile attack for now,” Iran’s space agency spokesman Hossein Dalirian says on X.

The Fars news agency said “three explosions” were heard near the Shekari army airbase near Isfahan.

Hopefully reports like this keep coming out. A “mild” response and these two can deescalate. 

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, when gas-pump prices skyrocketed in 2022 after Russia invaded Ukraine, and MAGAturds, in all their glory of being unable to grasp simple supply-and-demand economics, blamed Biden, who opened the reserves to bring down gas prices, which actually happened, and then MAGAturds whined about and continue to whine about the level in the reserves, even though Clownzo authorized a release from the reserves.

Prove me wrong.

Wat?   🤣

19 minutes ago, Strike said:

Wat?   🤣

I have a prediction for you and other ignorant MAGAturds.

Gas prices potentially could skyrocket soon due to a number of factors, and here are some thoughts on that.

1.) If we don't give Ukraine aid and the Russians start to roll.

2.) If Israel and Iran get into a serious war.

3.) Summer travel season, more demand and decreased supply on the world market.

4.) Clownzo says none of this would have happened, other than summer travel season, on his watch, because it's easier said than done, which is the way he is.

5.) Biden releases more from the stratetic reserves, gas prices come down but MAGAturds b!tch about the strategic reserves being down.

Use your words next time.

58 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Somebody already has. Watch The Plot Against America ; it’s available on Max. 

I read the novel 20 years ago ;) 

51 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I'm not making any point. I'm asking questions I don't know the answer to as I'm not aware of the current developments in Ukraine.

Weren’t you claiming you “schooled” someone on Ukraine in another thread? Now you don’t know anything about it?? :wacko:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Weren’t you claiming you “schooled” someone on Ukraine in another thread? Now you don’t know anything about it?? :wacko:

You seem to have a reading comprehension problem, or just don't want to accept my words as sincere. 

Go reread, I'm not even going into the "schooled" situation which was very specific to an emoji response to an answer I provided someone they asked about Trump and preventing Russian invasion.

Remember when they held the hostages back in the Carter administration and peanuts farmer did almost nothing and Reagan came in to clean up the mess. Remember that? Fawk Iran. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Remember when they held the hostages back in the Carter administration and peanuts farmer did almost nothing and Reagan came in to clean up the mess. Remember that? Fawk Iran. 

That one was far more complicated than your portrayal here, son.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I have a prediction for you and other ignorant MAGAturds.

Gas prices potentially could skyrocket soon due to a number of factors, and here are some thoughts on that.

1.) If we don't give Ukraine aid and the Russians start to roll.

2.) If Israel and Iran get into a serious war.

3.) Summer travel season, more demand and decreased supply on the world market.

4.) Clownzo says none of this would have happened, other than summer travel season, on his watch, because it's easier said than done, which is the way he is.

5.) Biden releases more from the stratetic reserves, gas prices come down but MAGAturds b!tch about the strategic reserves being down.

Use your words next time.

You called me a hypocrite.  I asked for evidence of such and you go on another Maga rant.   Seek help.  😂

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It really wasn't.  How about this one.  Remember when Hamas attacked Israel and took hundreds of hostages including many Americans and Biden sat on his a$$ on vacation and did nothing about it? 

Just now, Strike said:

It really wasn't.  How about this one.  Remember when Hamas attacked Israel and took hundreds of hostages including many Americans and Biden sat on his a$$ on vacation and did nothing about it? 

No. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

No. 

Not surprising.  You seem to revel in your ignorance.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Hmmm…if I recall correctly, Reagan won in landslide. Days after he was inaugurated, they released all of them. Not to complicated, unsonny. 

Just now, Strike said:

Not surprising.  You seem to revel in your ignorance.

If Biden had sat on his ass and done nothing, he wouldn’t be facing such a rebellion from Arab-American Democrats. Biden has been extremely vocal and active in supporting Israel, but not necessarily Netanyahu’s foolish tactics which you seem to approve of. 

1 minute ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Hmmm…if I recall correctly, Reagan won in landslide. Days after he was inaugurated, they released all of them. Not to complicated, unsonny. 

Well, actually it was. Read Guests of the Ayatollah for a full breakdown of how that went down. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If Biden had sat on his ass and done nothing, he wouldn’t be facing such a rebellion from Arab-American Democrats. Biden has been extremely vocal and active in supporting Israel, but not necessarily Netanyahu’s foolish tactics which you seem to approve of. 

Yeah, that Biden is a good talker on the rare occasions he sounds coherent.  How many American hostages has that brought home? 

16 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Reagan is Reagan, and Carter had the disatrous rescue attempt. 

Carter only got elected because of the stench that Nixon left behind. Your original point being that Carter did nothing. He did. How would you have handled it? Total war?

Try not to poop on the carpet tonight.

32 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yeah, that Biden is a good talker on the rare occasions he sounds coherent.  How many American hostages has that brought home? 

2. Out of 8 total. 

The 6 remaining wil be impossible to free unless we compel Israel to give in to Hamas’ demands. Or, conversely we could join Israel in an invasion of Gaza, but that will surely result in their immediate deaths. Do you prefer either of these choices? 

49 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Reagan is Reagan, and Carter had the disatrous rescue attempt. 

Carter only got elected because of the stench that Nixon left behind. Your original point being that Carter did nothing. He did. How would you have handled it? Total war?

Try not to poop on the carpet tonight.

Carter was a disaster for our country as is Biden. Only difference is Peanut farmers son drank beer in the White House and Biden does coke. 

I was hoping yer mom would.

They did? I thought they were told don’t? 

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Dumb. There was no need to escalate further. Iran didn’t hurt them hardly at all 

Stop crying, a response was imminent, I told you that it was coming. What would the US do if Mexico sent over drones, missiles or millions of illegal Immigrants???? Oooops 

6 hours ago, thegeneral said:

The only way they “don’t” is if we bomb Iran or stop giving Israel aide.

Which are you signing up for?

Of these two options I’d go bomb Iran I suppose but that long term isn’t going to work and people would be shitting their pants.

There’s no good answer here, the region is a shitshow.

Iran has been a problem since the islamic revolution in '79. That is not going to change until somebody puts an end to their reign of terror. 

The question is, do we step up to the plate before or after they nuke Isreal? And let's not kid ourselves, Isreal may be their first priority but they certainly won't be the last. 

What I do know is we shouldn't send them anymore pallets of cash. 

Thankfully Trump didn’t give Iran nukes like Obama and Biden were doing. Imagine where would be if he had? Trusting Iran. Only a TDS inflicted pear shaped loser would think that’s smart. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Thankfully Trump didn’t give Iran nukes like Obama and Biden were doing. Imagine where would be if he had? Trusting Iran. Only a TDS inflicted pear shaped loser would think that’s smart. 

Does Iran have more or less uranium now after Trump withdrew from treaty?

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Does Iran have more or less uranium now after Trump withdrew from treaty?

Only a TDS infected pear shaped lose would trust anything Iran had to say about anything. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Only a TDS infected pear shaped lose would trust anything Iran had to say about anything. 

That would be more, and they're closer to nukes after dealing with Trump.  Facts.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

As I was saying 

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Dumb. There was no need to escalate further. Iran didn’t hurt them hardly at all 

See.   I've had an issue with this and the media trying to downplay it.   Ohhh..Nooo of the drones or missles launched actually worked.

Listen man, if someone pulls a gun at me, and pulls the trigger...I'm not gonna forgive them just because the gun jammed.   That's the analogy I make with this.

If there's anything that conservatives like Rusty love it's proxy wars. It's the Bush, Cheney, McCain, Romney way. They used to attack liberals and call them traitors, un-American, freedom haters. Since these RINOs are more liberal (other than the war-mongering) they attack Trump and give Biden a pass for some reason.

Gotta support the flavor of the month Israel, Ukraine, and Tawain. 

43 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

See.   I've had an issue with this and the media trying to downplay it.   Ohhh..Nooo of the drones or missles launched actually worked.

Listen man, if someone pulls a gun at me, and pulls the trigger...I'm not gonna forgive them just because the gun jammed.   That's the analogy I make with this.

But understand: this logic might be fine for you and some other guy, but between nations it’s very problematic. It was bad enough in the past (see how Worod War I got started) but  in today’s age of missiles, drones and nuclear weapons, it could be catastrophic, 

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

But understand: this logic might be fine for you and some other guy, but between nations it’s very problematic. It was bad enough in the past (see how Worod War I got started) but  in today’s age of missiles, drones and nuclear weapons, it could be catastrophic, 

I understand its problematic.  But Israel can't sit idly by while they are attacked.  They just can't.

If Israel would only stand down Iran wouldn’t vow to wipe them off the face of the earth. At least until after the election. 

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So those who support Ukraine are warmongerers but those who support Israel are not.

GOT IT!

Some people are more important than other people in the minds of the MAGA Turd.  

FTR, the USA should be supporting both Israel and Ukraine.  

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

2. Out of 8 total. 

The 6 remaining wil be impossible to free unless we compel Israel to give in to Hamas’ demands. Or, conversely we could join Israel in an invasion of Gaza, but that will surely result in their immediate deaths. Do you prefer either of these choices? 

1)  There were more than EIGHT Americans taken hostage, in addition to the 30+ that were killed, all of which you'd give Hamas a pass on.

2)  NOTHING Biden did secured the release of the FEW American hostages that have been released so far.

3)  It is believed that most, if not all, of the still held hostages are likely already dead.

4)  I'm not surprised you're ignorant of the facts on this issue.  It's typical Tim.

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Somebody already has. Watch The Plot Against America ; it’s available on Max. 

10 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I read the novel 20 years ago ;) 

Yeah, I read it a few years ago.  Good book, I love alternative history stuff (also enjoyed The Man in the High Castle).  I didn't know it was on Max, I'll look it up.  :cheers:

That said, it's kinda comical that you'd propose sending in your Leftist army of Hamas loving Palestinian Americans and idealist academics to storm the beach of Normandy to help save Jewish lives.  :lol: 

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Strike said:

he successfully traded a major arms dealer for some dude that plays in minor league basketball

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

he successfully traded a major arms dealer for some dude that plays in minor league basketball

Whatever happened to that arms dealer? Sitting it out, collecting a pension? 

50 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, I read it a few years ago.  Good book, I love alternative history stuff (also enjoyed The Man in the High Castle).  I didn't know it was on Max, I'll look it up.  :cheers:

That said, it's kinda comical that you'd propose sending in your Leftist army of Hamas loving Palestinian Americans and idealist academics to storm the beach of Normandy to help save Jewish lives.  :lol: 

Not sure what you’re referring to here. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

1)  There were more than EIGHT Americans taken hostage, in addition to the 30+ that were killed, all of which you'd give Hamas a pass on.

2)  NOTHING Biden did secured the release of the FEW American hostages that have been released so far.

3)  It is believed that most, if not all, of the still held hostages are likely already dead.

4)  I'm not surprised you're ignorant of the facts on this issue.  It's typical Tim.

I don’t understand what it is you want Biden to do here: I think your criticism of him is unreasonable. 

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Not sure what you’re referring to here. 

I responded to you and worms who were discussing how bad it would have been if MAGA were in charge vs. Hitler.  :dunno: