Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

UKRAINIAN AID BILL - $1,300 PER AMERICAN HOUSEHOLD SO FAR

WTF are we doing here???? And when do Pedocrats wake the F up and worry about this Country? 

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

WTF are we doing here???? And when do Pedocrats wake the F up and worry about this Country? 

They don’t care. Liberals drive their policy off of their feelings, not logic. It gives them a warm fuzzy to think they could save the little guy. Spoiler alert. They can’t. They are America last in almost every situation 

And the quicker Ukraine falls the better. 

• Thanks 1

It's not enough. Lets pump those numbers up. We still need to get black people reparations too. Forgive ALL student loans for all nonwhite males. Of course, give all the doctors and engineers invading joining our society money a house and car to get started.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Weird you single out Dems. I thought GOP had majority in the House. 

What was the vote on this latest aide bill?

21 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's not enough. Lets pump those numbers up. We still need to get black people reparations too. Forgive ALL student loans for all nonwhite males. Of course, give all the doctors and engineers invading joining our society money a house and car to get started.

You forget the Jews. And you never forget the Jews. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You forget the Jews. And you never forget the Jews. 

That goes without saying gotta support Israel. 

From the same guys who all cheered GWB standing in front of his mission accomplished banner.   How cost effective was that?

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

They don’t care. Liberals drive their policy off of their feelings, not logic. It gives them a warm fuzzy to think they could save the little guy. Spoiler alert. They can’t. They are America last in almost every situation 

And the quicker Ukraine falls the better. 

Is Johnson driven by feelings?

Well known leftist puppet…otherwise known as Mike Johnson GOP Speaker of the House (biggest stick up his ass Conservative you will ever find)…on bringing Ukraine aide package to vote:

“I really believe the intel and the briefings that we’ve gotten. I believe that Xi and Vladimir Putin and Iran really are an axis of evil. I think they are in coordination on this. I think that Vladimir Putin would continue to march through Europe.”

It’s like cultist want to go out of their way to show what cowards they are and how they must bow down to Putin like their orange master.

Nothing but cucks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

It’s like cultist want to go out of their way to show what cowards they are and how they must bow down to Putin like their orange master.

Nothing but cucks.

Says the party that’s bowing down to Zelensky and Hamas. 

Good company.

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Nothing but cucks.

They're good with the $1.5T to fund our military, but spend 10% of that to fund a war we don't have to fight, well thats outrageous.  Maga logic aka retardation.

Just now, cyclone24 said:

Good company.

Bowing down to Hamas?  We let Israel flatten them AND just gave Israel more money.  You really are clueless.

• Like 1

Just now, cyclone24 said:

Good company.

Bowing down to Zelinsky by helping him because he got attacked?

Bowing down to Hamas by supporting Israel?

You been hitting the shine early boyo?

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

They're good with the $1.5T to fund our military, but spend 10% of that to fund a war we don't have to fight, well thats outrageous.  Maga logic aka retardation.

We have gained 10x that in NATO being expanded, more countries on Russias border, the exposure of Russia as a paper Tiger, the US the clear leader of the free world, booming sales for our arms industry.

Are these people living in bizzaro world?

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

We have gained 10x that in NATO being expanded, more countries on Russias border, the exposure of Russia as a paper Tiger, the US the clear leader of the free world, booming sales for our arms industry.

Are these people living in bizzaro world?

The irony of you talking about people living in bizarro world. Dude, you literally have to login and out as different aliases on a message board to people you don’t know or will ever meet. How insufferable of a D do you have to be to have to do that? That’s your world.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

He's driven by the Uniparty agenda.

Whenever I hear the word “uniparty” it means 2 things to me: something good is happening and a Republican is helping to do it. 

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Whenever I hear the word “uniparty” it means 2 things to me: something good is happening and a Republican is helping to do it. 

Yeah, your side should try it sometime. 

I can’t wait for Trump to get back in office so we can return to normalcy.  Close the borders and quit sending money to Nazis would be a yuge improvement 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I can’t wait for Trump to get back in office so we can return to normalcy.  Close the borders and quit sending money to Nazis would be a yuge improvement 

Don’t care about the house anymore. Still too many Rinos.  The senate would be good for judicial appointments. But I just want Trump to govern just like Biden. But the opposite. 

4 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Weird you single out Dems. I thought GOP had majority in the House. 

What was the vote on this latest aide bill?

I agree with you Republicans are just as bad if not worse. Look at Rusty dude is bloody thirsty and wants endless wars to fund.

OMG $1,300 is a lot of money for most of you MAGAts!!!!

3 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Bowing down to Zelinsky by helping him because he got attacked?

Bowing down to Hamas by supporting Israel?

You been hitting the shine early boyo?

I don’t know how to tell you this, but your party is not the one that supporting Israel right now. All of these protests on campuses and across the country? Those are led by the liberals not the conservatives. Hope that helps.

and yes, every time Zelinsky cries they need more help there you guys are to support a country so incredibly corrupt NATO wouldn’t even let them in, but yeah, I’m sure they’re using your money and not a losing. Keep that or whatever in the hell that means.

Can we get a ranking of your alias list that you have to go to, when you try to reinvent yourself? 

Right here from Rusty's Link indicates the money going to US Defense munitions manufacturing and US Defense Contractors: 

In the Ukraine bill, of the $60.7bn, a total of about $23bn would be used by the US to replenish its military stockpiles, opening the door to future US military transfers to Ukraine. Another $14bn would go to the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative, in which the Pentagon buys advanced new weapon systems for the Ukrainian military directly from US defense contractors.

I'd gladly kick in some more money.

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Right here from Rusty's Link indicates the money going to US Defense munitions manufacturing and US Defense Contractors: 

In the Ukraine bill, of the $60.7bn, a total of about $23bn would be used by the US to replenish its military stockpiles, opening the door to future US military transfers to Ukraine. Another $14bn would go to the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative, in which the Pentagon buys advanced new weapon systems for the Ukrainian military directly from US defense contractors.

Better to rely on actual news links instead of 4-month-old Tweets for your information.

🤣

19 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Original post in this thread from today includes this, it's stated in the first sentence of the posted tweet.

That Tweet was from December. Did the bill change any since then?

16 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Im sure you can donate some how.  Go for it.  

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Im sure you can donate some how.  Go for it.  

I'm glad a chunk of the taxes on your hard-earned income will go toward helping Ukraine.

:banana:

20 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Maybe you’ll get the chance to kick in one of your kids. 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm glad a chunk of the taxes on your hard-earned income will go toward helping Ukraine.

:banana:

You are a grown man and this is what you do on Saturday mornings.  Lol.  Troll and act like peefoam.  

Rock on

• Like 1

We need to start telling people what it is costing them. People are too stupid to know it's not 100 billion. It's 100 billion of borrowed money that will be charged interest. 

Hur durrrr gotta beat Russia! Russia bad Ukraine good. Israel great ally, duuuurrrrerr. Tawain make computer chip durrrr tawain good Chinese. But bad Chinese good too duuuurrrrerr they make Amazon package duuuurrrrerr.

It's weird watching a failing empire. People expect everything to happen all at once, but no. It's slow drop to the bottom. 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe you’ll get the chance to kick in one of your kids. 

Are they taking chick's with D*cks in the infantry?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Nothing but cucks.

The Cultist Pedocrats bend over and take it up the asss for their Racist Pedophile Master 🌈 

Yes Massa, please take more!!