Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Are these people on left or right?

Whether they are left or right, they need to be mowed down by law enforcement, etc, right? 

Do we all agree ? 

Apprehended, sure.

Charged with every crime they committed and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, sure.

Mowed down, implying killed or physically maimed and disabled, no, though treated bruskly, fine.

• Like 2

Bring in cops and national guard.  Surround the occupied building so none may leave.  (Nows youse can't leave) Clear the protesters from the occupied outdoor spaces first.  Arrest, identify, expel, and prosecute them for any crimes they have committed.  Then force entry to the occupied buiding being sure to keep it surrounded so the rats cannot flee the sinking ship.  Arrest, expel, and prosecute them fully.  Revoke any student visas.   Immunity? In a pig's ear.

• Thanks 1

Rooting for the protesters.  Burn that mutha down. 

It's pretty clear they are liberals. Only liberals love terrorists. Only conservatives love Jew terrorists.

There has to be a way to blame this on Trump?  4-30

Same team, mow them down.  

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Whether they are left or right, they need to be mowed down by law enforcement, etc, right? 

Do we all agree ? 

Mowed down like shot? 

While I do hope harm finds its way to these people, I hope it’s only students and faculty.  

When do the players start taking a knee and when do the sports corporations post their support? More importantly, when do conservatives say they are done watching only to be back the very next game?

Conservatives lol,  there are no conservatives, conservatives/liberals is what they are.  

OP let’s stop with the nonsense that there are two sides.  It’s time to give that crap way of thinking a rest.  Same team, and people are insane that keep voting for their team hoping for a change, but getting worst results every election.  Shame.  

No I do not think law enforcement should be murdering these students, or anyone else for that matter.

What the fock is wrong with you? :wacko:

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

No I do not think law enforcement should be murdering these students, or anyone else for that matter.

What the fock is wrong with you? :wacko:

Me either. But if there’s a fire I hope no fireman or ems are hurt. 

They need to turn off the internet in that building and to find a way to block phone signals from entering or leaving.  Make it a giant faraday cage.  Then turn off electical power and land phones.  They won't last two hours.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

They need to turn off the internet in that building and to find a way to block phone signals from entering or leaving.  Make it a giat faraday cage.  Then turn off electical power and land phones.  They won't last two hours.  

I’m against sending in the police. It’s a private institution. Let them clean it up. And if it turns into lord of the flies so be it. They won’t be missed. 

22 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Check out these winners from the University of Florida lock up.  I wouldn't even trust one of these to wash my car

https://thebradentontimes.com/stories/police-make-first-arrests-in-florida-of-pro-palestinian-protesters-at-two-university-campuses,85883

Bidens base. 

Expel the protestors who have occupied and damaged buildings.  Freeze their transcripts and do not certify their credits for transfer.  Notify all loan companie/r entities the former student is not making progress towards their degree and that the loan should be called.  Publicize that is what you are doing.

Jews like Real Tim and Schumer and Raskin need to stop identifying as Jewish. They don’t participate in that religion. They just use it as a shield. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Expel the protestors who have occupied and damaged buildings.  Freeze their transcripts and do not certify their credits for transfer.  Notify all loan companie/r entities the former student is not making progress towards their degree and that the loan should be called.  Publicize that is what you are doing.

The administration at places like Columbia are to blame for this.  Had they dealt with this earlier they wouldn't be in this spot now.  Now the protestors have no reason to believe any of their threats, I know I sure wouldn't.  They obviously feel they can do whatever they want and these administrations will yield to them.  So far they are correct.

2 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

Check out these winners from the University of Florida lock up.  I wouldn't even trust one of these to wash my car

https://thebradentontimes.com/stories/police-make-first-arrests-in-florida-of-pro-palestinian-protesters-at-two-university-campuses,85883

Send them to Palestine.  one way ticket.

I'm on a subway in NY that just stopped at Columbia. You could hear protests above. They announced that this is the last train that will stop there.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m against sending in the police. It’s a private institution. Let them clean it up. And if it turns into lord of the flies so be it. They won’t be missed. 

It’s a private institution but if they’re trespassing that’s a crime and the police should be involved.

Go ahead and remove em. Arrest and charge em if you have to or if they damage or disrupt things.

But no, you don’t kill em. WTF is wrong with Trumpers? :thumbsdown:

6 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

And here's their fearless leader, more Marxists

My response:  Dear Diptsh!ts,  food, water, medical services and basic hygiene are provided on this campus at designated facilities such as the residence halls, cafeterias, and gymnasiums.  If you want food and watefr go there.  BTW, be aware that were we of the mind to cater to you obnoxious self entitled brats we would coordiante that response out of the very building you are occupying and destroying.  Given that, piss off on your demands for services.

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s a private institution but if they’re trespassing that’s a crime and the police should be involved.

Go ahead and remove em. Arrest and charge em if you have to or if they damage or disrupt things.

But no, you don’t kill em. WTF is wrong with Trumpers? :thumbsdown:

Who said to kill them? You freaks wrote worse scripts than Adam Schiff (Jew) 

6 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Here's some video of the damn police instigating again at UNC.  

We were told there is no violence. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who said to kill them? You freaks wrote worse scripts than Adam Schiff (Jew) 

10 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Do we all agree ? 

10 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Apprehended, sure.

Charged with every crime they committed and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, sure.

Mowed down, implying killed or physically maimed and disabled, no, though treated bruskly, fine.

8 hours ago, weepaws said:

Same team, mow them down.  

8 hours ago, MDC said:

Mowed down like shot? 

2 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

Clear them out....from the river to the sea.

You dense?

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

You dense?

You were replying to me.  I don’t see me in your quotes. But good job. Good effort. Carrying water for Hamas supporters. You people should be stripped of your citizenship and deported to one of the shitholes you’re always simping for and live amongst all the ones you feel the need to defend despite their uncivilized animalistic barbaric ways. Haiti would be good for you. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You were replying to me.  I don’t see me in your quotes. But good job. Good effort. Carrying water for Hamas supporters. You people should be stripped of your citizenship and deported to one of the shitholes you’re always simping for and live amongst all the ones you feel the need to defend despite their uncivilized animalistic barbaric ways. Haiti would be good for you. 

I didn’t say it was you, sorry if that wasn’t clear.

The rest of your post is unhinged. Maybe take a break? 😢

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You dense?

Probably. :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

You dense?

So if Nomad says from the river to the sea, it means killing.  But if a highly educated Ivy League student does, not so much? 

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

So if Nomad says from the river to the sea, it means killing.  But if a highly educated Ivy League student does, not so much? 

Did I say that?

Seems you’re making assumptions again :doh:

It’s antisemitic and it’s wrong to use it to say students should be killed too.

You can criticize what Israel is doing in Gaza (I have) but to Jews are evil or should be eradicated or whatever other anti semitic stuff, yeah I’m obviously against that, whether it’s neo Nazis or Ivy League students saying it.

Whoever is the President of Columbia University they have completely failed at any sort of leadership by not putting a stop to this situation. All they have to do is call the police. 

edit: the President could also threaten suspensions and follow through on it.

Columbia University President is MUSLIM

And a woman. No wonder she allowed this to go this far. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minouche_Shafik

Shafik was born in Alexandria, Egypt, to Muslim parents who were both educators.[7] Her father was a scientist and wealthy landowner.[8][9] As a child, she went to Schutz American School. When she was four, the Egyptian government nationalized (brought into public ownership) her father's property[10] and the family moved to Savannah, Georgia in the mid-1960s, then to Miami and Raleigh, North Carolina.[11]

It seems the faculty at Columbia are an even bigger problem than the president: 

Her actions in ordering the arrests were criticised by the American Association of University Professors, PEN America, president Serene Jones of Union Theological Seminary, and the Columbia College Student Council.[37][38][39] Faculty denounced what it called an "unprecedented assault on student rights".[2] Hundreds of Columbia professors staged a walkout and signed onto an open letter criticizing her handling of the demonstrations.