Sign in to follow this  
edjr

The Fonz stood up to racism long before it was cool.

Democrats created the Jim Crow laws that suppressed the AA community, and the current suppression as well

Just now, RLLD said:

Democrats created the Jim Crow laws that suppressed the AA community, and the current suppression as well

Thanks for that. It would have been a shame to have a politics free thread about Happy Days.

• Haha 1

Just now, MDC said:

Thanks for that. It would have been a shame to have a politics free thread about Happy Days.

:lol: 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

My pleasure, now you can return to ignoring the problem, blaming others, and being useless :cheers:

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Being, as I am, unfamiliar with teh full Happy Days catelog did this episode air before or after he jumped the shark?

Based on how he looks, I would guess AJTS

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Al was the big man to step up with his speech, nice find OP. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Calm down, Potzie.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Calm down, Potzie.

😁

Al was a regular Freedom Rider.

Even got the line in there about the fly in the salt shaker to lighten the mood.

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Sit on it

Where is it?

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

😁

Now see? I can bring both sides together :wub: 

21 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Al was the big man to step up with his speech, nice find OP. 

I am here for you all. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Yes and no.

Just now, squistion said:

Yes and no.

And yet it is happening, in every Democrat-led area.....AA's struggle....  and who does inflation hurt more than anyone else....AA's.  Almost as if by design, the Democrats implemented policy that would harm them, not like the crime bill and such, that was a different way to harm them.....this economic attack is perhaps even worse...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

3...2...1.... waiting for the usual crowd to come in here and proclaim that they were Republicans back when that happened.

Just like they do every time their party is on the wrong side of history (Slavery, Jim Crowe, KKK, etc...).

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

Where is it?

Yer moms ashtray 

7 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Yer moms ashtray 

:cry:    

• Haha 1

That was for the cameras. Backstage he was calling them dumb moulies. 

Meanwhile, Arnold The Asian is quietly seething. 

But it'd been less than a decade since Pearl Harbor, so he was probably just happy to be outta the interment camp.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

3...2...1.... waiting for the usual crowd to come in here and proclaim that they were Republicans back when that happened.

Just like they do every time their party is on the wrong side of history (Slavery, Jim Crowe, KKK, etc...).

No, we keep telling you they were Democrats then but that is not where the Democratic Party is now and blacks know it which is why they overwhelmingly vote for Democratic Party candidates. 

57 minutes ago, RLLD said:

And yet it is happening, in every Democrat-led area.....AA's struggle....  and who does inflation hurt more than anyone else....AA's.  Almost as if by design, the Democrats implemented policy that would harm them, not like the crime bill and such, that was a different way to harm them.....this economic attack is perhaps even worse...

It’s like a form of Tourette’s. 😂 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

It’s like a form of Tourette’s. 😂 

Almost, I mean, maybe it is some sinister form of Tourette's that Democrats simply cannot help themselves from harming AA's.   I would not discount it.

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Almost, I mean, maybe it is some sinister form of Tourette's that Democrats simply cannot help themselves from harming AA's.   I would not discount it.

I meant your whiny racial victim routine. 😂 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

I meant your whiny racial victim routine. 😂 

Oh. jee4s, I keep forgetting your schtick to swing in and lob sarcasm without adding any value, my bad

• Like 2

This guy adds “value.” ⬆️ 😂 

• Haha 1

cmon guys. lets keep this thread excellent 

• Haha 1

Cha Chi “Mrs C, will you pull the rubber that got stuck in Joanie’s vaginitis this morning?”

49 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, we keep telling you they were Democrats then but that is not where the Democratic Party is now and blacks know it which is why they overwhelmingly vote for Democratic Party candidates. 

Yeah, that was obvious when Biden said "if you don't vote for me you ain't black" or when he said "poor kids are just as talented as white kids."   When did he make those comments, the 1960's or the 2010's? 

Just now, Strike said:

Yeah, that was obvious when Biden said "if you don't vote for me you ain't black" or when he said "poor kids are just as talented as white kids."   When did he make those comments, the 1960's or the 2010's? 

With the bolded he was joking or being sarcastic. The second one was just a typical Biden gaff he has made as long he has been in politics.

Pretty sure I recall Ritchie and his pals dressed in drag one episode.

Wonder how well that would age. 

On the bright side, Leather Tuscadaro caused many a young girls Nethers to feel like Melissa Etheridge at a WNBA game. 

3 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Being, as I am, unfamiliar with teh full Happy Days catelog did this episode air before or after he jumped the shark?

Yeah, 5 years later.

Wasn’t that episode about them trying to getting to a woman’s sorority house? 

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wrong thread.... that was "Demolition Man", not "Happy Days".

Exactamundo" is a slang term that means "exactly" or "as you say" and is used to indicate agreement. It's pronounced as "exact + -amundo" with "-amundo" acting as an intensifier. The term became popular after being used by the character Fonzie on the sitcom Happy Days. Fonzie often used the words "correctamundo" and "perfectamundo" on the show, adding the suffix "-amundo" to the words to add stress and humor. For example, "correctamundo" means "very correct" or "correctly" and "perfectamundo" means "very perfect" or "perfectly". 

Now apologize.

...or bite the curbaroony. 😡