Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Grayson Murray 30, multiple PGA tour winner, commits suicide

:(

shot 5 over yesterday, withdrew on hole 16 citing “illness” did not wake up for breakfast. They are not saying how he died, but c’mon.

He #edjr’d 

😢 

was just coming to post about this. Suicide for sure? Maybe it was the jab 

Sad. 

Looks like he shot one under….

his chin 😈

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Thrombosis. 

Not unusual for frequent fliers. 

Yeah, I was think some sort of cardiac type of issue that he didn't recognize the symptoms.

Seems a stretch to leap to a conclusion of suicide.

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

He #edjr’d 

was going to say this as well :doh:

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, I was think some sort of cardiac type of issue that he didn't recognize the symptoms.

Seems a stretch to leap to a conclusion of cardiac issue.

I don’t know what it was.  But he was on record talking about his mental health battles and saying things like “it’s okay to not be okay.”

As soon as I heard it was Murray, my assumption was suicide based on his past issues but if he did WD not feeling well it could have been something else 

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Decent chance he wasn’t even vaxxed

https://x.com/Jordan_Sather_/status/1794467012066124031

I playfully suggested it was the vaccine. 

Knowing a bit about his history, I would be much more likely to think (aside from suicide) that any health related issue could have been a result of lots of self medicating 

Local kid, I played golf with him a couple times at our club years ago before he was on Tour when he was a H.S. Phenom.  

It was suicide.  Surprising but not shocking; he’s been dealing with anxiety and depression since his college days.

RIP

• Like 1

Reading Twitter or whatever Elon calls that shet app it was filled with pathetic losers rushing to say this man died from the vaccine. 

These people are scum of the Earth. Stuff like this makes it hard to argue with people who say social media is a scourge.

RIP to this guy. Such a terrible and sad story. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Local kid, I played golf with him a couple times at our club years ago before he was on Tour when he was a H.S. Phenom.  

It was suicide.  Surprising but not shocking; he’s been dealing with anxiety and depression since his college days.

RIP

Yep.  Tour and family confirmed suicide

39 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Reading Twitter or whatever Elon calls that shet app it was filled with pathetic losers rushing to say this man died from the vaccine. 

These people are scum of the Earth. Stuff like this makes it hard to argue with people who say social media is a scourge.

And the correlation with these scum also being cultist animals is close to 100%.

These people are the dregs of the earth. 

19 hours ago, jerryskids said:

no

59 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

social media is a dumpster

1 minute ago, edjr said:

social media is a dumpster

I like the let’s not jump to conclusions…but it’s probably a “cardiac” issue shtick. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I like the let’s not jump to conclusions…but it’s probably a “cardiac” issue shtick. 

right? cardiac arrest was the guess. sadly, suicide was the answer. I am glad the family did the right thing and ended the questions

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, edjr said:

right? cardiac arrest was the guess. sadly, suicide was the answer. I am glad the family did the right thing and ended the questions

“Cardiac arrest” was code for something else I’m guessing in many cases.

10 hours ago, thegeneral said:

“Cardiac arrest” was code for something else I’m guessing in many cases.

Code for Coke

18 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Yup.  I’d guess most of the time when someone young (under ~40) “dies suddenly” and there is no cause of death made public, it’s usually suicide or drug overdose unfortunately.

Dude seemingly had his life turned around. Won in January so he was set for a while on Tour. Played a round of golf on the PGA Tour and killed himself not even 24 hours later. Insane.

• Like 1

Do you know how fast the likes of jerry and whomever else would have been in here lambasting me if he didn't take his own life?

See any of them in here saying I was right? 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

• Thanks 1

This guy is equally as dumb as the anticovidvax ghouls.  But there are way more of those

Just now, TimHauck said:

This guy is equally as dumb as the anticovidvax ghouls.  But there are way more of those

:doh: 

like I said my assumption was suicide but was kind of hoping it was some sudden health issue from years of self medicating maybe... idk, not that it makes it any better I suppose

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

like I said my assumption was suicide but was kind of hoping it was some sudden health issue from years of self medicating maybe... idk, not that it makes it any better I suppose

It doesn't. I am sure many people assumed suicide. Just not many went out on the plank and posted it on a low rent fantasy football message board,. 

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

It doesn't. I am sure many people assumed suicide. Just not many went out on the plank and posted it on a low rent fantasy football message board,. 

I mean, in a sense it seems a little less sad when its a  heart attack rather than a pre meditated taking of ones own life.  Nicer to know he had his demons under control but past alcohol abuse had taken its toll or something like that.

On 5/25/2024 at 5:25 PM, jerryskids said:

All time oof right here

7 hours ago, edjr said:

Do you know how fast the likes of jerry and whomever else would have been in here lambasting me if he didn't take his own life?

See any of them in here saying I was right? 🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

I swear I posted over the weekend that I was wrong, when I heard the confirmation.  Was it discussed in another thread?  :unsure: 

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

All time oof right here

Metal helmets is an all time oof.  :D

Saying it was a stretch to leap to a conclusion of suicide, notsomuch. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Metal helmets is an all time oof.  :D

Saying it was a stretch to leap to a conclusion of suicide, notsomuch. 

Yes it was and I admitted it.   

But so is saying it’s a stretch to leap to a conclusion while simultaneously leaping to a different conclusion that was even more of a stretch, and of course turned out to be wrong.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Yes it was and I admitted it.   

But so is saying it’s a stretch to leap to a conclusion while simultaneously leaping to a different conclusion that was even more of a stretch, and of course turned out to be wrong.

Yeah, those are the same.  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, those are the same.  :lol: 

So do you think the only issue with your post was that your guess was wrong?

Not saying someone else was leaping to conclusions while doing the same thing yourself?

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not saying someone else was leaping to conclusions while doing the same thing yourself?

My grammatically-challenged post:

Seems a stretch to leap to a conclusion of suicide

says I was think[ing]... hence it is my opinion, not a statement of fact.  Be better than... other posters here, I'll leave it at that.

Saying that I heard what happened, thought it sounded like a cardiac issue, and felt it was unfair to rush to a suicide conclusion, is not the same as metal helmets.

Also from my other thread Saturday about the funeral, I was sensitive this past week to suicide-related issues.

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

he didn't though. He was thinking of something it could be, not posting a thread declaring what it was before confirmation. 

So right or wrong, Jerry was not jumping to any conclusions himself

you can give it a rest now

• Thanks 1

You guys need to understand that thrombolytic events happen without a vaccine, JFC. I've had two way before the jabs.