Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Easiest path to the championship. Eagles or Pats?

As pointed out in previous threads, the Pats are once again beating up on the weakest of the AFC as they walk into another championship. The Saints are the best team theyve beaten. And theyve lost to the Panthers and Chiefs.

Meanwhile the Eagles have beaten up on their own weak division opponents plus a few other cupcakes. The Panthers are the best team theyve beaten.

The Steelers are the only decent team left on the Pats schedule and the Eagles have the Seahawks and Rams to contend with.

Looks to me like the Pats have had an easier path to a first round bye.

I thought KC might give the Pats trouble later on after that first game but with the way they are playing I dont know anymore. Its tough. Im still gonna say Pats have the easier path

Pats. Easier rest of season schedule and the NFC is stacked this year.

Edit: Im really looking forward to seeing how the Eagles stack up against the Seahawks and Rams the next two weeks. 🦅

Pats have a cakewalk, just like every other year. Their only competition is the Steelers, who can be either really good or really bad (depending on the week). Its truly remarkable that the Pats have been so good for so long.

The NFC is wide open. Im interested to see how the young QBs do in the playoffs.

Pats have a cakewalk, just like every other year. Their only competition is the Steelers, who can be either really good or really bad (depending on the week). Its truly remarkable that the Pats have been so good for so long.

The NFC is wide open. Im interested to see how the young QBs do in the playoffs.

Pats just guaranteed their 17th consecutive winning season.

Great to see Goff and the Rams bouncing back this week against a solid Saints team.

The Eagles have had it pretty easy so far, but things are about to get much tougher.

Great to see Goff and the Rams bouncing back this week against a solid Saints team.

The Eagles have had it pretty easy so far, but things are about to get much tougher.

Thats true about Phillys schedule but theyre also murdering teams. I am really looking forward to the Seattle game as a barometer of how they stack up against playoff teams.

• Like 1

Edit: Im really looking forward to seeing how the Eagles stack up against the Seahawks and Rams the next two weeks. 🦅

You heading out to Seattle or L.A. for the game? I've been to Seattle, but it was for a couple of Yankees games. Never been to LA for a game. Oakland though. Have a blast if you head out!

You heading out to Seattle or L.A. for the game? I've been to Seattle, but it was for a couple of Yankees games. Never been to LA for a game. Oakland though. Have a blast if you head out!

Never been to Seattle. I have been to LA but it was for work years ago and didnt catch a game. Sadly that was probably the last Eagles game I will go to for years. I am expecting some Sixer tix for Christmas though.

Thanks for asking. 103 yards and a TD for Ertz today btw. ❄ ⛄🤡 😂

Pats have an easier path, the AFC is pretty weak besides maybe the Steelers.

This isn't even that good of a Pats team. If they were to win the Super Bowl, it'd be their worst title team yet (unless they really round into form in the next month)

Never been to Seattle. I have been to LA but it was for work years ago and didnt catch a game. Sadly that was probably the last Eagles game I will go to for years. I am expecting some Sixer tix for Christmas though.

Thanks for asking. 103 yards and a TD for Ertz today btw. ❄ ⛄🤡 😂

No doubt. I have the Wentz/Ertz Jew crew going on! Plus Aglohar. Today was a good day. Bonus at 10 receptions for Ertz as well.

Thats true about Phillys schedule but theyre also murdering teams. I am really looking forward to the Seattle game as a barometer of how they stack up against playoff teams.

Yep. Theyre rolling now. On the road in Seattle will tell us a lot.

No doubt. I have the Wentz/Ertz Jew crew going on! Plus Aglohar. Today was a good day. Bonus at 10 receptions for Ertz as well.

I know many of you were surprised by Ertz last night, but some of us weren't. Finishes the year with 700 yards and two Td's. Has a few good games, never lives up to the hype. Like I said months ago. Keep it mind next year when he gets hyped again. You're welcome.

😂 🤡 🤡 🤡

😂 🤡 🤡 🤡

I should have said it also pays to wait on tight ends! Gonna get paid!

I should have said it also pays to wait on tight ends! Gonna get paid!

Screen grab of draft results or it didnt happen.

Just goes to show you how much coaching and time makes a difference for these QBs. I wonder how many of these bust QBs would have been successful with better coaching. This Rams team has guaranteed Jeff Fisher never coaches again. Goff is a completely different QB this year.

• Like 1

Screen grab of draft results or it didnt happen.

Soon as you put up your game ticket and stub. Doh! And I traded for Wentz. Lost Rodgers

AFC is trash. My titans are 7-4 and almost a lock to make the playoffs, and I cant get excited because I know they suck and will just get murdered by the first legit team they see in the playoffs.

Pit v. Nep

Phi v. Sea

Phi over Nep

Seahawks kind of suck so they should roll them

Seahawks kind of suck so they should roll them

Exactly. Anyone who thinks the Seahawks are any good doesn't know much about football. Probably really knowledgeable about comic books

Only the Steelers? I'm pretty sure the Broncos have given the Pats a lot of trouble over the years. Not this year obviously, but it's beyond dumb to say only the Steelers are competition for the Pats.

Only the Steelers? I'm pretty sure the Broncos have given the Pats a lot of trouble over the years. Not this year obviously, but it's beyond dumb to say only the Steelers are competition for the Pats.

Who else is competition for the Pats this year?

Who else is competition for the Pats this year?

I was responding to this:

Pats have a cakewalk, just like every other year.

:dunno:

Exactly. Anyone who thinks the Seahawks are any good doesn't know much about football. Probably really knowledgeable about comic books

The Seahawks arent the team to beat in the NFC but they can make some noise, especially at home.

I was responding to this:

:dunno:

They basically have the AFC East wrapped up every year before the season even starts. Then there is maybe one team in the rest of the AFC that has a chance to beat them. That's about as easy as it gets in the NFL.

The Seahawks arent the team to beat in the NFC but they can make some noise, especially at home.

7th in o, 8th in d and +5 turnover differential with a 7-4 record.

For the the record, I dont think their that good either. I just think they are the kind of team that is built to be trouble in the playoffs, especially if they get a home game or two.

Plus they have playoff experience. That helps.

Hell, my titans beat em. I know their not world beaters.

I dont think the NFC is much if any better than the AFC. While league is weak.

They basically have the AFC East wrapped up every year before the season even starts. Then there is maybe one team in the rest of the AFC that has a chance to beat them. That's about as easy as it gets in the NFL.

That's crap. The Steelers have been good since Ben got there. The Broncos have been good almost every year except the last two. And there's always one or two other solid teams. Yes, they have an easy road to the playoffs due to their division, but it's not a cakewalk once there.

That's crap. The Steelers have been good since Ben got there. The Broncos have been good almost every year except the last two. And there's always one or two other solid teams. Yes, they have an easy road to the playoffs due to their division, but it's not a cakewalk once there.

Steelers have been good, but inconsistent. Broncos have been very good since the Pats dynasty started, but have lacked good QB play to truly make them competitive in the playoffs (except the few good Peyton years).

Pretty stupid statement.

Theyre struggling a bit this year (still got a winning record in a tough conference) but theyre just a couple years removed from back to back super bowl appearances. Won a playoff game the past two years as well. Theyve got big game experience and that should never be taken lightly

Steelers have been good, but inconsistent. Broncos have been very good since the Pats dynasty started, but have lacked good QB play to truly make them competitive in the playoffs (except the few good Peyton years).

What is the Pats record against the Broncos in the Tom Brady era, regular season and playoffs?

What is the Pats record against the Broncos in the Tom Brady era, regular season and playoffs?

7-6 in regular season (including 6-1 in last 7)

1-3 in playoffs (all losses in Denver, win in NE)