Sign in to follow this  
Prof Poopcicle

Eddie Lacy

I know it's preseason.. but LOL to anybody who doesn't think this guy is going to have a monster season..

I think it's a no brainer top 5 pick in your standard leagues and probably non also :doublethumbsup:

Any concern with him out after the first drive (starks in the next three) or am I freaking out over nothing (have lacy)

0 concern, just no reason to have him in there really

and beernuts, i just think people are underestimating him honestly, think he will finish top 3 possibly higher

0 concern, just no reason to have him in there really

and beernuts, i just think people are underestimating him honestly, think he will finish top 3 possibly higher

Its definitely possible. I would probably put him behind ap forte and mccoy, ahead of charles.

I know it's preseason.. but LOL to anybody who doesn't think this guy is going to have a monster season..

I think it's a no brainer top 5 pick in your standard leagues and probably non also :doublethumbsup:

Are you the dude from the Captain Obvious commercials?

Took lacy last night first round and couldn't be happier. I figured he was gonna have a good season but dam am I liking what I see so far. With that uptempo offense and no huddle combined with Rodgers you are looking at someone who is going to finish top 5 if not top 3

Any concern with him out after the first drive (starks in the next three) or am I freaking out over nothing (have lacy)

. He retired

There's a strong argument for Lacy at 3. He's popular at 5 and I have him at 4. That's pretty much all there is to say.

There's a strong argument for Lacy at 3. He's popular at 5 and I have him at 4. That's pretty much all there is to say.

agreed - as it stands now ... i only prefer Shady and Forte over Lacy, with Lacy slightly over Charles by a hair due to the KC line woes ... it's close, but, man does Eddie look good :thumbsup:

Big question........Do you take Lacy or Calvin Johnson in both standard and PPR?

Big question........Do you take Lacy or Calvin Johnson in both standard and PPR?

Yes you take lacy. It'll be hard to get a legit rb1 after that. He's on a high powered offense and has looked phenomenal all preseason

• Like 1

I think I struck gold on Saturday in my 10 team ppr league. Took AP with my first pick and Lacy came back to me in the second round. I couldn't believe it. Add those two with des Bryant Alshon Jeffrey and Antonio brown and I'm a happy man (for now). Everyone kept drafting QB's and I kept drafting wrs and rbs. Didn't take a qb til round 9 and I took Foles and Dalton with my next two picks. Could be a good year

I think I struck gold on Saturday in my 10 team ppr league. Took AP with my first pick and Lacy came back to me in the second round. I couldn't believe it. Add those two with des Bryant Alshon Jeffrey and Antonio brown and I'm a happy man (for now). Everyone kept drafting QB's and I kept drafting wrs and rbs. Didn't take a qb til round 9 and I took Foles and Dalton with my next two picks. Could be a good year

Your 2 team league helps no one on this site. what a joke. Go post somewhere else.

Your 2 team league helps no one on this site. what a joke. Go post somewhere else.

What my friend here is trying to explain to you matro is that everyone you just listed should have been drafted way before you got them. There's nothing wrong with being the smartest guy in the room and in that room it just happened to be you. Enjoy your championship, cheers mate.

I don't understand what you mean by two team league? What am I missing?

I think Lacy will be a top 3 back if he stays healthy. I forgot to add that to my OP

What my friend here is trying to explain to you matro is that everyone you just listed should have been drafted way before you got them. There's nothing wrong with being the smartest guy in the room and in that room it just happened to be you. Enjoy your championship, cheers mate.

Yes there is when you can put together 5 picks who are all 1st/2nd round talent. Being the smartest guy drafting with 5 year olds is nothing to be proud of.

• Like 1

If someone can't draft a good team in a 10 team league then someone has issues. But I do value your opinion. I will tell the other 9 guys I have been in this league with for 20 years they are 5 year olds.

If someone can't draft a good team in a 10 team league then someone has issues. But I do value your opinion. I will tell the other 9 guys I have been in this league with for 20 years they are 5 year olds.

They have been in the ffball that long and let all those players slide!? :lol: maybe a bunch of 80 year olds is more realistic.

Thanks gsk3 I understand what you are saying. That being said when all was said and done I didn't see a weak team out of the 10. Hence my comment it could be a good year

Thanks gsk3 I understand what you are saying. That being said when all was said and done I didn't see a weak team out of the 10. Hence my comment it could be a good year

i call Bs

Peterson, Lacy, Dez, Alshon and Brown? not a single one of them has an ADP above 3.5

I don't understand what you mean by two team league? What am I missing?

He means that Lacy is a top 5 pick and Dez is at most an early second rnd pick. There's no chance that Lacy fell all the way to end of rnd 2 and then those wrs came alllllllll the way back around. And you say it's a 20 yr league? I'm sorry but it's a case of you either have to post the draft results as a pic to prove it or we have to assume you are lying for no reason. It's just too unrealistic of a draft result.

Yeah I'm curious what the other teams look like too. Please don't hate on him if ya'll would have seen the embarassment of riches I had rostered last year you would scratch your head in disbelief. If my friends want to hand me $300 to kick their butts at fantasy football I will happily oblige.

• Like 1

lollllll yeah ok-- i would love to see these "other teams" that were drafted, all 3 of them

dude can't even spell DEZ right :doh:

QB

Peyton Manning, Den QB

--

--

+0

QB

Andy Dalton, Cin QB

--

--

+0

RB

Matt Forte, Chi RB

--

--

+0

RB

Le'Veon Bell, Pit RB

--

--

+0

WR

Demaryius Thomas, Den WR

--

--

+0

WR

A.J. Green, Cin WR

--

--

+0

WR

Jacoby Jones, Bal WR

--

--

+0

TE

Jimmy Graham, NO TE

--

--

+0

FLEX

Giovani Bernard, Cin RB

--

--

+0

D/ST

Seahawks D/ST D/ST

--

--

+0

K

Steven Hauschka, Sea K

--

--

+0

BENCH

2013 SEASON

OFFSEASON

SLOT

PLAYER, TEAM POS

PRK

PTS

AVG

LAST

PROJ

OPRK

%ST

%OWN

+/-

Bench

Jamaal Charles, KC RB

--

--

+0

Bench

Calvin Johnson, Det WR

--

--

+0

Bench

Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB

--

--

+0

Bench

Andre Holmes, Oak WR

--

--

+0

Bench

Adrian Peterson, Min RB

--

--

+0

Bench

Rashad Jennings, NYG RB

--

--

+0

you drafted forte,peterson,megatron,green,and charles? did it feel good to win a 3 man league?

I wanna see draft results from this Des Bryant draft. Post that shiz

I bet you 10 bucks somebody drafted Hines Ward. .. It's always him :popcorn:

you drafted forte,peterson,megatron,green,and charles? did it feel good to win a 3 man league?

It felt good to win that 300$. To be fair though Forte fell to the second, Charles was my pick (3rd in draft order), Graham went after him and then Manning went in the fourth. I got Megatron and A.J. Green by trade raping suckers.

Yeah I'm curious what the other teams look like too. Please don't hate on him if ya'll would have seen the embarassment of riches I had rostered last year you would scratch your head in disbelief. If my friends want to hand me $300 to kick their butts at fantasy football I will happily oblige.

$150 buy in?

• Like 1

My draft is in 10 mins and I'm hoping he falls to me. Green Bay has finally gotten a back who can do it all. They will not stack the box on Lacy. He will be able to run and catch at will provided he stays healthy.

Man Crush mode :wub:

It felt good to win that 300$. To be fair though Forte fell to the second, Charles was my pick (3rd in draft order), Graham went after him and then Manning went in the fourth. I got Megatron and A.J. Green by trade raping suckers.

So you're bipolar and own 4 out of the 5 teams in your league last year?

Honestly, what could you have on your roster that would get you Megatron and AJ Green? GTFO.