Sign in to follow this  
IMMensaMind

URANIUM ONE: from the beginning, and now NEW information~

This is a synopsis of the events which resulted in the US forfeiting 20% of the world's uranium to Russia.

As this summary states, this dwarfs the contrived "Russia investigation" that leftists claim is the real purpose of Mueller's existence.

See the article. Those who don't believe that this is real news don't know real news. This implicates the Clintons and Obama, and it's bad.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/452972/uranium-one-deal-obama-administration-doj-hillary-clinton-racketeering

• Like 1

If I were Andrew C McCarthy I'd be very careful.

When Mikerin solicited him in 2009, the lobbyist was uncomfortable, worried that the proposal would land him on the wrong side of the law. So he contacted the FBI and revealed what he knew. From then on, the Bureau and Justice Department permitted him to participate in the Russian racketeering scheme as a “confidential source” — and he is thus known as “CS-1” in affidavits the government, years later, presented to federal court in order to obtain search and arrest warrants.

- Ok, so: the lobbyist cooperated with the Feds, and then Mikerin, the Russian finacier, the corporate executives who were bribed were all arrested, tried and convicted.

So besides the arrests, what happened after the lobbyist was hired?

- Ok, so: the lobbyist cooperated with the Feds, and then Mikerin, the Russian finacier, the corporate executives who were bribed were all arrested, tried and convicted.

So besides the arrests, what happened after the lobbyist was hired?

We know we know. Hillary and Obama did no wrong.

Remember how Benghazi was going to be the biggest political scandal in the history of ever? Just insert Russian uranium and you've got the same new cycle all over again.

Why is it so f****** hard for people to understand the difference between a 20% Financial stake in a company and controlling 20% of the nation's uranium? I mean how f****** stupid are Fox News viewers? That's a rhetorical question by the way.

Now, just today, I hear they're opening yet another Clinton email investigation. Because seven million dollars and seven investigations later just wasn't enough.

I think these guys aren't trying to move the needle from Republican Senators and congressmen running the hell away from their own party?

Keep it up guys. You haven't passed any significant legislation, but for God's sake let's reinvent the 2014 news cycle.

Remember how Benghazi was going to be the biggest political scandal in the history of ever? Just insert Russian uranium and you've got the same new cycle all over again.

Why is it so f****** hard for people to understand the difference between a 20% Financial stake in a company and controlling 20% of the nation's uranium? I mean how f****** stupid are Fox News viewers? That's a rhetorical question by the way.

Now, just today, I hear they're opening yet another Clinton email investigation. Because seven million dollars and seven investigations later just wasn't enough.

I think these guys aren't trying to move the needle from Republican Senators and congressmen running the hell away from their own party?

Keep it up guys. You haven't passed any significant legislation, but for God's sake let's reinvent the 2014 news cycle.

so now the cost of an investigation matters again :lol:

Make up your mind skitzo

Oh, now this is interesting.

Uranium One: Previously Undiscovered FOIA Documents Could Be Game-Changer in Investigation

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/#more-140769

<snip>

Taken in their totality those FBI special agent notifications now encompassed every member of the CFIUS group who signed off on approval of the Uranium One deal.

It would be intellectually dishonest not to see the very likely attachment of the special agents action. That is to say an FBI probe originating as an outcome of information retrieved in parallel to the timing of the criminal probe of Secretary of State Hillary Clintons email use.

The sequence of events highlights a criminal probe starting [early August 2015], followed by notifications to the Uranium One CFIUS participants [late August 2015].

If you consider the larger Clinton timeline; along with the FBI special agent requests from identified participants; and overlay the Nuclear Regulatory Commission as the leading entity surrounding the probe elements; and the fact that the CFIUS participants were the recipients of the retention requests; well, its just too coincidental to think this is unrelated to the Uranium One deal and the more alarming implications.

Further, if you consider this factual researched information against the backdrop of new and current information about the roles of each of the outlined participants; and the knowledge of the mystery FBI informant who was threatened to keep his mouth shut; well, its not a leap to connect the dots and see that the top-tier of the FBI (Robert Mueller, James Comey) and DOJ (Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Rod Rosenstein, et al), along with their subordinates, would potentially be in legal jeopardy.

And dont think that in 2017 these people are not acutely aware of that risk, and signaling their audience:

This revelation means all the apex players in the deepest part of the DCs deep swamp would have some level of exposure risk within the underlying scandal. That reality also presents a problem because the people charged with protecting U.S. interests, the investigative leadership, are the very people that need to be investigated. (Hence the signaling tweet from Eric Holder above)

However, there is good news. Specifically because of this find, we have located the investigative needle in the haystack of buried information.

Congress can get, and see, those FBI preservation notification documents without redaction. Congress could then interview the FBI special agent who was obviously in charge of key elements within the 2015 probe. Put the FBI special agent together with the unnamed FBI informant, question them, and discover what they know about the entire Uranium One deal and theres the road-map to tear this thing wide open.

Any questions?

• Like 1

Man, Obama used the DOJ like some third world Junta. And they call Trump the facist and authoritarian.

When a single oz of that uranium gets moved to Russia, let me know. Also when even one of the eight other agency heads shows up somewhere in the investigation that'll be Keen.

Until then, can I get some fries with this big old nothing Burger?

When a single oz of that uranium gets moved to Russia, let me know. Also when even one of the eight other agency heads shows up somewhere in the investigation that'll be Keen.

Until then, can I get some fries with this big old nothing Burger?

Some already left the country thanks to a loophole that allowed them to get a trucking company to ship it through Canadian company. Then poof....it's gone.

Did you want to talk facts or just Liberal rag talking points?

• Like 1

Oh, now this is interesting.

Uranium One: Previously Undiscovered FOIA Documents Could Be Game-Changer in Investigation

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/03/uranium-one-previously-undiscovered-foia-documents-could-be-game-changer-in-investigation/#more-140769

It's no coincidence that all the FBI players in the Uranium One deal are investigating Russia/Trump angle. Can you open up a seperate investigation on the investigators and NOT have people start yelling "Trump is trying to shut the Russia Investigation."

• Like 1

Some already left the country thanks to a loophole that allowed them to get a trucking company to ship it through Canadian company. Then poof....it's gone.

Did you want to talk facts or just Liberal rag talking points?

It's cute how you and RP are now copying everything I say and just changing the terms.

Go ahead and get me a link though on this vast uranium drain.

You know, along with the backup for that 12 million dollar figure you claimed last week.

Tia.

This is text book deflection. Sh1t is now hitting the fan as three members of Trump's team have either had federal indictments or have pleaded guilty. I guess they got all the miles they could out of Benghazi, so this is the new fake scandal.

Hey look at the shiny thing! There's absolutely no reason to bring this up yet again as it's been investigated 7 times over 7 years, but did I mention hey look at the shiny thing!

Notice most of the crazies in here are posting from new handles, from other accounts being deleted :lol:

coincidence?

nut cases.

It's cute how you and RP are now copying everything I say and just changing the terms.

Go ahead and get me a link though on this vast uranium drain.

You know, along with the backup for that 12 million dollar figure you claimed last week.

Tia.

You're the jacka$$ changing terms. You originally said 1 ounce now it's got to be a vast amount.

Gee Mister Wizard, just how much is lethal? How much is necessary to make a dirty bomb?

Just had to point out that Wiff doesn't understand the difference between a company controlling 20% of uranium deposits in the US and a Russian outfit owning 51% (and eventually 100%) of said company.

He tries so hard.

Wiff bragging about the last administration doj and fbi not finding anyone connected to them guilty of anything :lol:

Reason for bumping:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/06/politics/elijah-cummings-adam-schiff-uranium-one/index.html

Confidential informant working with FBI (who was under gag order during Obama administration) testified for hours today.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/02/the-justice-department-has-apparently-debunked-the-gops-phony-uranium-one-scandal/

That was yesterday...not today. Look at the date.

Just seeing where Trump's own., Trump's people repeat just said today that the source of all this bullshit about uranium one and Hillary Clinton was quote "too unreliable to rely on". This is Trump's own people by the way.

Mother Jones? Really? :lol:

Only far left zealots use that as a source.

It is sad.

Once upon a time the left was known for their investigative journalism, their passion for civil rights, their fight against government corruption.

Now, literally KGB and Pravda.

https://saraacarter.com/fbi-informant-uranium-one-breaks-silence-today/

This is what real journalism looks like. Sara Carter, future Pulitzer Prize winner.

An informant who spent years gathering information on the Russian energy and uranium market industry for the FBI, met staff members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, House Oversight, and House Intelligence Committees on Wednesday. He gave explosive testimony on his years as an undercover informant providing information to the FBI on Russian criminal networks operating in the United States. He also contends in his testimony, and written briefs, to the FBI that Russia attempted to hide its ongoing aid to help sustain Iran’s nuclear industry, at the time the Obama administration approved the sale of 20 percent of U.S. uranium mining rights to Russia.

William D. Campbell, an American businessman, provided extensive information on other counterintelligence issues to the FBI for decades and he had also provided information to the CIA on various issues during his time overseas.
“For several years my relationship with the CIA consisted of being debriefed after foreign travel,” Campbell noted in his testimony, which was obtained by this reporter. “Gradually, the relationship evolved into the CIA tasking me to travel to specific countries to obtain specific information. In the 1990’s I developed a working relationship with Kazakhstan and Russia in their nuclear energy industries. When I told the CIA of this development, I was turned over to FBI counterintelligence agents.”
The informant’s attorney, Victoria Toensing partner at the firm DiGenova & Toensing, said the following:
“Mr. Campbell testified for over four hours until he answered every question from three Congressional committees; the Senate Judiciary, House Oversight and House Intelligence committees.
He recounted numerous times that the Russians bragged that the Clintons’ influence in the Obama administration would ensure CIFIUS approval for Uranium One. And he was right.”

The recent revelations over the past year regarding Campbell’s undercover work for the FBI, sparked a Department of Justice investigation into the Obama Administration’s handling of the sale of U.S. uranium mining assets to Russia. On Wednesday, he shared with the committee information he provided to the FBI and has in the past described his frustration with the Obama administration’s failure to stop Russia’s nuclear giant from purchasing 20 percent of American uranium mining assets.

Campbell testified before numerous Congressional members and investigators that his extensive counterintelligence work on Russia and stated that during his time as an informant, he obtained information that Russia was continuing to aid the Iranian government by providing tools and equipment necessary for the nation’s nuclear reactors, despite promises that they were not sharing such technology with Iran.
In an April 16, 2010, summary brief provided to his former FBI handlers and obtained by this reporter, he stressed his deep concerns about Tenex, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Russian state nuclear arm, Rosatom and its ongoing work to provide Iran with the technology needed for its nuclear reactor program.
At the time, Rosatom was seeking the approval to purchase the Canadian mining company Uranium One, which controlled roughly 20 percent of American uranium.
“TENEX continues to supply Iran with fuel through their Russian company TVEL,” stated Campbell in a 2010 brief provided to the FBI in 2010. TVEL is a Russian nuclear fuel cycle company headquartered in Moscow. “They (TVEL) continue to assist with construction consult and fabricated assemblies to supply the reactor. Fabricated assemblies require sophisticated engineering and are arranged inside the reactor with the help and consult of TVEL.”
Campbell informed the FBI of the close relationship between TVEL and TENEX, both a part of the Rosatom group. He stated in his brief that while spending time with the Russian executives from both Rosatom and Tenex, that any mention of “TVEL is a subject that is serious to all when mentioned. I do not even raise the subject of TVEL to our friends, but occasionally they speak of it and always in a guarded manner.”
In the briefs, he informed the FBI that “occasionally someone will mention having been in Iran but usually it is long after the fact.”
“His response was a smile and shoulder shrug”
And when he asked the Russians about these connections, he stated that they “occasionally speak of the relationship, i.e. equipment, consulting. I asked Vadim (Mikerin) if they felt there was a serious problem, and would they adhere to sanctions and western opinion. His response was a smile and shoulder shrug.”
But Campbell had provided the FBI with evidence of the criminal network and delivered the information to the FBI. which was monitoring his work as an informant and approving his transfer of bribery money to the Russians. Those transfers, which were made in bulk $50,000 sums and at times delivered in cash, occurred between senior executives of the American transportation company and the Russian executives connected to Rosatom. He had given the FBI irrefutable evidence showing how contracts obtained from the same Russian energy company Tenex, were based on contract bribery and other nefarious actions, he said.
Senior members of the FBI, Department of Treasury, Department of Energy and Department of Justice were also briefed on Campbell’s information and were apprised of the various facets pertaining to Russia’s acquisition of the Canadian company. In fact, Campbell had been told by his FBI handlers that his work had made it at least twice into President Obama’s classified presidential daily briefings.
“The Russians expressed a sense of urgency to secure new U.S. uranium business because they knew that the two-decades-old “Megatons to Megawatts” program would cease in 2013,” Campbell said. “Then Russia would no longer be guaranteed a market to sell recycled nuclear warhead materials as peaceful reactor fuel in the United States. I gathered evidence for the FBI by moving closer and closer to the Russians’ key nuclear industry players, including those inside the United States and high-ranking Russian officials who would visit.”
Despite the insurmountable evidence collected by Campbell, the Obama administration’s Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States approved Russia’s purchase of Uranium One in the fall of 2010.
That approval by the Obama administration gave Moscow extensive rights to buy and sell more atomic fuels.
“I was speechless and angry in October 2010 when CFIUS approved the Uranium One sale to Rosatom. I was deeply worried that TLI continued to transport sensitive uranium despite the fact that it had been compromised by the bribery scheme,” stated Campbell in his testimony to lawmakers. “I expressed these concerns repeatedly to my FBI handlers. The response I got was that “politics” was somehow involved. I remember one response I got from an agent when I asked how it was possible CFIUS would approve the Uranium One sale when the FBI could prove Rosatom was engaged in criminal conduct. His answer: “Ask your politics.”
It wasn’t until years later in 2015 that American businessman Daren Condrey, whose company Transportation Logistics International, plead guilty to conspiring to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and conspiring to commit wire fraud, according to the DOJ.
Russian national Vadim Mikerin, who was a top official of the Russian nuclear arms subsidiary Tenex and would later become president of Tenam the American subsidiary of Rosatom, was also sentenced in December 2015. Mikerin, who only plead guilty to money laundering, was arrested for a racketeering scheme that dated back to 2004. He was sentenced to 48 months in prison.
Boris Rubizhevsky, another Russian national from New Jersey, who was president of the security firm NEXGEN Security, was also involved in the conspiracy and plead guilty to conspiracy to commit money laundering in 2015. He served as a consultant to Tenam and to Mikerin. Rubizhevsky was sentenced to prison last year along with three years of supervised release and a $26,500 fine, according to a recent Reuters report.
And Mark Lambert, 54, a co-owner of Transportation Logistics International, was charged this month on an “11-count indictment with one count of conspiracy to violate the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and to commit wire fraud, seven counts of violating the FCPA, two counts of wire fraud and one count of international promotion money laundering,” as stated in the DOJ press release. Lambert’s charges stem from an alleged scheme to bribe Mikerin in order to secure contracts with TENEX, according to the DOJ release.
Lambert is fighting the charges, according to a Reuters report.

muh uranium

Sara Carter deserves a Pulitzer, an Emmy, a presidential medal, and the gratitude of the whole country.

More damaging news, brought to you by the lib rag The Hill.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/372861-uranium-one-informant-makes-clinton-allegations-in-testimony

An FBI informant connected to the Uranium One controversy told three congressional committees in written testimony that Moscow routed millions of dollars to America with the expectation it would be used to benefit Bill Clinton's charitable efforts while Secretary of State Hillary Clinton quarterbacked a “reset” in US-Russian relations.

The informant, Douglas Campbell, said in the testimony obtained by The Hill that he was told by Russian nuclear executives that Moscow had hired the American lobbying firm APCO Worldwide specifically because it was in position to influence the Obama administration, and more specifically Hillary Clinton.
Democrats have cast doubt on Campbell’s credibility, setting the stage for a battle with Republicans over his testimony.
Campbell said Russian nuclear officials “told me at various times that they expected APCO to apply a portion of the $3 million annual lobbying fee it was receiving from the Russians to provide in-kind support for the Clinton’s Global Initiative,” he added in the testimony.
“The contract called for four payments of $750,000 over twelve months. APCO was expected to give assistance free of charge to the Clinton Global Initiative as part of their effort to create a favorable environment to ensure the Obama administration made affirmative decisions on everything from Uranium One to the U.S.-Russia Civilian Nuclear Cooperation agreement. “

Republicans are seeking to use Campbell’s account to expand their investigations beyond the 2016 election and Trump to possible questions about Russian graft during the Obama administration.

They note that the FBI found Campbell’s undercover work valuable enough to reward him with a $50,000 check in 2016.

The United States already imports more than 90 percent of the uranium it uses in nuclear reactors, according to U.S. government figures from 2016.

Campbell says he provided the FBI the evidence of wrongdoing months before the Obama administration approved a series of favorable decisions that enriched Rosatom, including the CFIUS decision.

The Hill’s stories last fall prompted the Justice Department to take the rare step of freeing Campbell from his nondisclosure agreement as an intelligence asset so he could testify to Congress about what he witnessed inside Russia’s nuclear industry.
Campbell gave the congressional committees documents he said he provided to his FBI handlers in 2010 showing that the Russian and American executives implicated in the Tenex bribery scheme specifically asked him to try to help get the Uranium One deal approved by the Obama administration.
muh uranium

Christ cant you people take this sh1t to Storm Front or something? :thumbsdown:

This isn't even political. This is criminal.

And nothing to do with blacks or jews.

"Everyone I don't like is a Nazi" -- IGotWorms

So? With a Republican White House. A Republican Senate. And a Republican house, we can expect indictments anytime? We can expect more investigations into Hillary? Are we gonna get new results? You got 3 years. If nothing comes of new investigations, Hillary should never exit your guys mouths again.

So? With a Republican White House. A Republican Senate. And a Republican house, we can expect indictments anytime? We can expect more investigations into Hillary? Are we gonna get new results? You got 3 years. If nothing comes of new investigations, Hillary should never exit your guys mouths again.

lol

still brainwashed and think this is D vs R, left vs right, the world vs Hillary.

crimes were committed

Obama admin facilitated RUSSIA getting its hands on 20% of our uranium, used to make HEU, shipping it out of the country, disappearing into the world, assisting Iran on their nuclear program, and bribery and extortion up and down the process.

either RUSSIA is an enemy or it is not

you do not get to scream bloody murder over a lunch meeting regarding "dirt" then close your eyes and stomp your feet over uranium one.

go home to mommy

Do you realize that there are still rat-fink traitors still in high positions of the DOJ, CIA, and FBI who are intent on destroying evidence and covering up the truth? This isn't D vs R issue.

There was a time when these crimes against the country would shock all people and the nation would demand public execution. Now, the death of outrage has the left saying 'so?'

What do you expect from savages with no moral compass?

Just seeing where Trump's own., Trump's people repeat just said today that the source of all this bullshit about uranium one and Hillary Clinton was quote "too unreliable to rely on". This is Trump's own people by the way.

Link? Afraid we'll actually read it?

If the guy was unreliable, why did the FBI keep using him as an informant for YEARS?

How come righties were not this hot when our inteligence agencies made up evidence that actually got us into a war

Look at all commies in here carrying the water. Terrible Americans!

lol

still brainwashed and think this is D vs R, left vs right, the world vs Hillary.

crimes were committed

Obama admin facilitated RUSSIA getting its hands on 20% of our uranium, used to make HEU, shipping it out of the country, disappearing into the world, assisting Iran on their nuclear program, and bribery and extortion up and down the process.

either RUSSIA is an enemy or it is not

you do not get to scream bloody murder over a lunch meeting regarding "dirt" then close your eyes and stomp your feet over uranium one.

go home to mommy

Again...here to only point out blatant falsehoods.

And you should know, that crackattack isn't some lefty...far from it.

A. If it isn't an R vs. D thing...why on earth were there Republicans meeting in secret with this new source (no democrats involved) and why won't they share the transcript of the meeting. Even the republicans involved stated nothing substantive came from the meeting. When the DOJ has major concerns about the guy's credibility...and when his lawyer is Victoria Toensing...your story already has major issues and it has been a partisan r vs d thing from the beginning.

B. When you post complete lies like the bolded...I stop reading and start laughing...the sale was for a stake in the capacity (which was reevaluated in 2017 and determined to only be 1/10 of our capacity.) It was never about selling off of 20% of our material in the first place. That was the first lie the right was going with that came out of that BS book Clinton Cash that has been torn to shreds.

C. When you try to bring the Iran nuclear deal into a thread about a bogus Uranium One topic...you know you are having major issues.

Enjoy your day spinning around and insulting me for pointing out where you were deliberately lying about what has happened.

Again...here to only point out blatant falsehoods.

And you should know, that crackattack isn't some lefty...far from it.

A. If it isn't an R vs. D thing...why on earth were there Republicans meeting in secret with this new source (no democrats involved) and why won't they share the transcript of the meeting. Even the republicans involved stated nothing substantive came from the meeting.

Weren't the Dems on the Committee invited but chose not to attend? Kind of like "Here's this Gowdy/Nunes memo......oh none of the Dem Reps of the House wanted to go read it?"

To maintain your talking points without being caught in a lie, you must avoid the evidence. Old trick the Dems got down pat.