Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Girl in UK sexually assaulted by "asian", then by another "asian" she asked for help?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/15-old-girl-raped-two-101016766.html

I was baffled by this story alleging that an asian man raped a teen, then she escaped and asked for help from another asian who then assaulted her again. Then I checked the comments and found out that they call muslims and pakistanis "asians" to be more PC and in fact the real story is they were muslim. Despicable.

Something doesn't make sense. She was assaulted some time between 7PM and 2AM. Sure seems like a long time for her friend to have lost contact with her. :unsure:

I was baffled by this story alleging that an asian man raped a teen, then she escaped and asked for help from another asian who then assaulted her again. Then I checked the comments and found out that they call muslims and pakistanis "asians" to be more PC and in fact the real story is they were muslim. Despicable.

yep, despicable. Can't go around telling the truth about the religion of death rape and violence. That flies in the face of those who seek to promote these barbaric animals.

Sounds about right, hell, let's start calling them Christians as well.

Has the revenge rape been scheduled yet?

No revenge rape in the UK. They will have a Let's All Get Along and FaLaLa Music Festival and send their young girls and boys to be fondled and molested by those asians who don't quite yet understand the culture.

• Like 1

well, technically, I believe Paki IS in 'Asia'.

But there's a lot of :argue: among geography nerds when it comes to the names of and number of, continents and whatnot.

There was a huge gangfight at the last Crypogrophers Throw-Down as to whether New Zealand was on its own continent or not.

Cops, Ambulances,

And Don't even get me STARTED on that whole Mercator map issue - whew, nobody wins that.

Ya know, they say that being raped by 2 Asians is equivalent to being raped by one Irishman.

Or 1/3 of a Nergo.

It would be much easier if we just had white people, chinks, negros, and goat fockers.

Then who'd pick our fruit?

Ya know, they say that being raped by 2 Asians is equivalent to being raped by one Irishman.

Or 3/5 of a Nergo.

Ftfy

A woman is raped and what you find despicable about the article is the fact that they call a man from Asia an Asian? Probably could have used South Asian or middle eastern, but all are correct.

right its funny and all when its not someone being raped, but cmon man, quit defending the BS

I mean youre people won't stop talking about the Russians, maybe we should just call them asians too. How bout Charlize Theron, is she African American?

Then who'd pick our fruit?

Good point. white people, chinks, negros, and goat fockers, and fruit pickers.

Fockers tell us her age (15) and not her can size?! :mad:

I can 100% assure you that "My People" are not talking about Russians and I have no idea who Charlize Theron is.

What i do know is that the US Census agency has always counted people from the Indian sub continent as being Asian. It is not PC or new, but is rather the tradition. Really the only reason I quoted that is because Dr Obeski likes to throw around the term "fake outrage", and I found it funny that he is outraged by an article calling someone from Asia an Asian. While better descriptors could have been used that seems to me like the very description of fake outrage.

checklist

are you a liberal? yes

your people are focused on Russians, therefore Asians

are you a ghey? yes

proof : I have no idea who Charlize Theron is

Seems reasonable, everybody knows that once you're raped by an Asian you pretty much want another rape at least half an hour later.

• Like 1

My wife and all my neighbors are Asian. While they have some cultural practices that can be eyebrow raising, they can assimilate rather well anywhere since they all have a lifetime of experience on how to live in a community peacefully and safely and not pose a danger to other people nearby. This is because they don't have fundamentalist Islamic cooties.

My wife and all my neighbors are Asian. While they have some cultural practices that can be eyebrow raising, they can assimilate rather well anywhere since they all have a lifetime of experience on how to live in a community peacefully and safely and not pose a danger to other people nearby. This is because they don't have fundamentalist Islamic cooties.

those aren't real asians, real asians go boom and rape in England

The issue with name comes from places like Malaysia and Indonesian. All are asians. Nowhere near all are Muslims.

It would be like "why are they calling the rapist American instead of Christian!" Well...