Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

100 out of 408

Number of days out of total number of days in office that Trump has spent on one of his golf courses.

" I'm going to be too busy making America great to golf! Not like that darn Obama!"

Jesus, the dude doesn't get out of his jammies until 10 am. And that's on the days that he's not golfing.

You realize he's not golfing every time he goes right? He's just at the property.

Jesus...find the stupidest things to cry about.

You realize he's not golfing every time he goes right? He's just at the property.

Jesus...find the stupidest things to cry about.

You're probably right. It might rain every 10th day or so. :thumbsup:

I’d say that I’m enjoying liberals being reduced to this sort of whining, but this is actually more of an example of ELEVATING their character than diminishing it.

Id say that Im enjoying liberals being reduced to this sort of whining, but this is actually more of an example of ELEVATING their character than diminishing it.

I usually ignore you, but if this is whining, what would you consider Trump mentioning 83 separate times Obama's golfing? Especially in light of trump saying that he would never do something like that and that he be too busy to be out golfing all the time.?

Can't wait to see the yoga you kids do on this one.

Especially from the you can't criticize a president in a time of War! Whaaa! Crew.

• Like 1

😂😂 you do realize he's not supposed to have a side job while running the country right? There's actually legal terms for that, but it's just common sense to. So I don't give a flying whether he was golfing or polishing the silverware.

It's just so disingenuous on your part. For fucksake, it doesn't get any clearer than this. Either criticize Obama and then live up to your promise not to golf nearly as much. Or own up to the fact that you're going to golf 10 times as much and shut the up about anybody else golfing.

You guys are so dependent upon nobody noticing what a hypocritical incompetent ball bag your boy Trump is, that you can't even own up to blatant realities like this.

I usually ignore you, but if this is whining, what would you consider Trump mentioning 83 separate times Obama's golfing? Especially in light of trump saying that he would never do something like that and that he be too busy to be out golfing all the time.?

Can't wait to see the yoga you kids do on this one.

Especially from the you can't criticize a president in a time of War! Whaaa! Crew.

Dude that's politics are you focking stupid?

Just like Oprah before ever actually making a run says "She will run if God tells her to." she would run as a Democrat, but what base do you think that appeals to? Just laying the ground work.

Dude that's politics are you focking stupid?

Just like Oprah before ever actually making a run says "She will run if God tells her to." she would run as a Democrat, but what base do you think that appeals to? Just laying the ground work.

Okay, the Oprah comparison isn't working at all.😂

But I'm not surprised that you dipped into a increasingly limited bag of tricks like dude, you can't take him seriously!😭

Wowsers.

😂😂

Honestly, just letting that one slide because it tickles My Funny Bone too much. If you had an employee no matter what his job was other than maybe golf pro and he was out on the golf course 25% of his days at work? You have no problem with that. Gotcha.

And, we haven't even gotten into the fact that every time the president rolls out of the White House there is a huge incremental security and Logistics cost to be paid by you guessed it, the American taxpayer.

But but but, you can't take him literally! Hillary! Um...

He's worried the White House is bugged. And with good reason, seeing as they bugged him once already.

• Like 1

Whatever hes doing out on that golf course is helping the economy. So let him golf and get stuff done Like he has

100 out of 408

What is the number of coherent post wiff makes in a week?

I'll take Geek Club for $800 Alex...

Thanks for the update. Another focking win by Trump. The guy has the US running on all cylinders...we may even be overheating its so good. Imagine how great we would be if he worked 1/2 of those off days. Possibly the greatest president ever. WTF do these dipshits do when they are in office? They can't get 1/2 the stuff done that the Trumpster can working part time.

100 out of 408

What is the number of coherent post wiff makes in a week?

I'll take Geek Club for $800 Alex...

To many zeros after the "1"...

He's worried the White House is bugged. And with good reason, seeing as they bugged him once already.

This is the obvious answer. Most of the haters are too stupid to understand.

Cool who's he Golfing with probably Jay z and tiger like the last guy

It is very entertaining to see the low IQ crowd scream every time Trump plays golf though.

So, that explains why Trump screamed those 83 times when Obama was in office? :lol:

• Like 1

It is very entertaining to see the low IQ crowd scream every time Trump plays golf though.

Psst...you are the low IQ crowd.

So, that explains why Trump screamed those 83 times when Obama was in office? :lol:

Well, obviously Obama was just golfing. Which was a good thing upon reflection. Trump is using the time wisely.

This guy would let Trump sh!t in his mouth as long as libs had to smell his breath. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

This guy would let Trump sh!t in his mouth as long as libs had to smell his breath. :thumbsup:

:lol:

Whole lotta yoga going on here.

Sure hope you're not wearing the pants.

Says Lane Bryant.