Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Game of Thrones Season 6: Trailer #2

:mad:watch the spoilers :mad:

Now the whole series is rooned!!!!!

It's GOT. T1ts are pretty much a given lol

Yeah but i dontwant to know when they are coming. It roons the surprise.

Kinda like "oh! There's a t1tty!" Lol

Gotta wait til tomorrow to watch it on Kodi tomorrow

So you're going to watch it tomorrow, or tomorrow's tomorrow?

best episode in terms of feeling like the past 5 seasons since maybe epsiode 2

Everything that happens at Kings Landing is a complete bore.

Don't care about Daenerys or her dumb dragon.

Sick of Aryra's storyline because if you think about it, really hasn't progressed at all.

Bran....sigh.....last week was good, but gee-whiz already, it's been since season 1, can he please be useful instead of keep getting into trouble.

GoT is just a cash cow. Whatever dumb thing they can think of to continue the series.

Meh, not watching anymore.

Gonna watch Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. (Netflix)

Didn't care for this episode, it had te feeling of just being filler. I really don't give a ferret's anus about Sam Tarley or his family and this episode seemed to give it about 20 minutes.

I'm sick of the high sparrow bullsh1t; can someone just kill him already?

At least Arya's story moved a little. It appears she's done with the assassins and, after digging up needle, she's going to fight to the death with the other assassin chick.

This episode had no Jon Snow/Sansa, no Tyrion and only one scene of Denaryius, which didn't thrill me.

im good with little to no dany.

I expected there to be little or no jon and sansa. they will be involved in the largest batle whivh will take up most of episode 9.

arya's storylin is finally moving and moving in a direction I was hoping. I couldn't see her truly becoming "nobody" with all the axes she has to grind.

while i dont really care about piggy, now we have an extra valyrian steel sword for the pending white walker battle.... you know.... if they don't have bran go back in time to take care of them

• Like 1

Excellent episode

Benjen Stark returns and will serve Bran.

Arya regains her mojo. Hopefully she skewers that chick with needle and makes her way back for a Stark reunion.

Brienne and Jaime are both headed to River Run for an intriguing reunion.

Queen Margaery is out scheming everyone.

The Sam storyline is boring but he snatched a valerian steel sword. Hopefully it falls into the hands of a better man.

Dany is starting to become a little more scary and maybe a little more evil.

Every episode ends with the build up and promise of an epic climax, then goes nowhere the next week.

"We will conquer! Are you with me!" Next week no follow up.

"We will take back everything we lost!" Next week nothing.

"Build me a thousand ships!", "I will kill everyone who wronged me!", "Let's settle the score!" Next week nothing.

The high sparrow stuff is terrible. That dirty old clown calling shots? Have the mountain crush his head like a bowl of pudding and take back the city already.

The Mountain has killed one guy since becoming Frankenstein's Monster. One freaking guy!

Come on!

Every episode ends with the build up and promise of an epic climax, then goes nowhere the next week.

"We will conquer! Are you with me!" Next week no follow up.

"We will take back everything we lost!" Next week nothing.

"Build me a thousand ships!", "I will kill everyone who wronged me!", "Let's settle the score!" Next week nothing.

Even in the books, Dany's story-line does get boring and repetitive. I am going to guess her story-line continues in the books the same way in the show. Which is awesome....but I do agree ending every show with her saying the same stuff over and over again and with Drogon always there. Yeah, it's getting old, but at least her story has progressed a lot this season and it actually looks like we are leaving that sh1thole Meereen. Please. Meereen sucks. I will not be happy if she gets back and then changes her mind.

Okay. Admittedly, love seeing Benjen revealed as cold hands. I know a lot of the WOW is being ruined, but I'm quite okay with it thus far. The weird thing is it looks like the season will end many story-lines the way they ended in the books, or even, like, went ahead in the story-line then backtracked(Bran), it just took a while and more plots and whatnot to get there. Jaime in the Riverlands. Sand Snakes plotting. Bran with cold hands. Iron Islands. Those are all going to be around where we are in the books. Really only Sansa's story-line seems way ahead of the books. Arya's is probably only shortly into WOW, along with Dany's.

Yeah, don't care about Tarley as no body does, but there are goings-on at the Citadel. ;) So his story-line is boring for now, but may get very interesting.

The episode was mostly a filler, albeit we did get quite of bit of progress. Kings Landing never disappoints by season's end. While, I also agree, the story-line is meh right now, it may be building into something much bigger.

am I the only one that thinks drobeski when hodor is on screen?

and when you sleep and when you eat and every waking moment

Rmff

The High Sparrow is the only thing preventing us from enduring gay intimacy scenes involving Sir Loras so hopefully he sticks around a good long while.

Really only Sansa's story-line seems way ahead of the books. Arya's is probably only shortly into WOW, along with Dany's.

didn't someone here or maybe elsewhere tell me that in the books Jon is still bleeding out in the snow?

Jon is probably not Ned's son but either Fat Robert's or Rhaegar Targaryen's (but likely not as his hair is black) with Lyanna.

Excellent episode

Benjen Stark returns and will serve Bran.

Arya regains her mojo. Hopefully she skewers that chick with needle and makes her way back for a Stark reunion.

Brienne and Jaime are both headed to River Run for an intriguing reunion.

Queen Margaery is out scheming everyone.

The Sam storyline is boring but he snatched a valerian steel sword. Hopefully it falls into the hands of a better man.

Dany is starting to become a little more scary and maybe a little more evil.

:thumbsup:

Rmff

:lol:

Rmff

5 pages on a subject he says he can't stand, but he's in here reading every post. :wacko:

5 pages on a subject he says he can't stand, but he's in here reading every post. :wacko:

and knows who hodor is :doublethumbsup:

Link to me saying I can't stand it ? Just one link is all it takes to win this thread girls, get to it, should be easy.

:doh:

link ? :lol:

Only took me to open the thread once and there's lil Eddy obsessing over me once again. :lol:

link ? :lol:

Only took me to open the thread once and there's lil Eddy obsessing over me once again. :lol:

you open a thread it goes straight to page 5 :lol:

trollololol

Why would you even open a thread you weren't interested in :lol:

Butthurtmaximus

you open a thread it goes straight to page 5 :lol:

trollololol

Why would you even open a thread you weren't interested in :lol:

Butthurtmaximus

it did :dunno: ask Mikey how it works, I use my phone and why wouldn't I be interested..I've said before it's best show on TV :dunno:

Got your retard going big time today eh ?

Jon is probably not Ned's son but either Fat Robert's or Rhaegar Targaryen's (but likely not as his hair is black) with Lyanna.

Not for a while

I hope Yara Greyjoy ends up winning it all. I'm sick of everyone else.

I wanted Benjen to return SEASONS ago! Its like way too late for me, I'm over it.

I hope Yara Greyjoy ends up winning it all. I'm sick of everyone else.

I wanted Benjen to return SEASONS ago! Its like way too late for me, I'm over it.

Sam Tarley now has his Valerian sword, soon he'll have mad maester skillz too, he's well on his way to being 'the Prince that was Promised' kind of like Hurley going from fat comic relief to Jacob's replacement in 'Lost'. Well maybe not.

it did :dunno: ask Mikey how it works, I use my phone and why wouldn't I be interested..I've said before it's best show on TV :dunno:

Got your retard going big time today eh ?

Tarley's father was annoying - a Tywin Lannister do-over the same way Ramsey was a Joffrey do-over.,, ho-hum, another narrow minded Patriarch that hates his fat (or short) kid.

You know what would be awesome? If they could somehow give Dany a grand stage in front of all the Dothraki - have her emerging from fire or riding a dragon or something like that - and announce that she's meant to lead them... I bet they'd kneel, bow, and follow her - it would be great if they could pull it off - it'd be so great they'd have to do it at least once each season (maybe twice).

pretty weak way of admitting you're wrong, as expected.

Offers no proof, accuses others of being wrong...the Drobeski Way! :lol:

Tarley's father was annoying - a Tywin Lannister do-over the same way Ramsey was a Joffrey do-over.,, ho-hum, another narrow minded Patriarch that hates his fat (or short) kid.

did any fan of this show not know this is exactly how the father would act and talk?

and the fact he'd rather have a wildling live in his house than his own son? :rolleyes:

did any fan of this show not know this is exactly how the father would act and talk?

we knew he'd be an ass whole - but he's the exact same ass whole Tywin was... you, of all people, know that ass wholes come in all different sizes, shapes, styles, and smells... so the Tywin re-do was a bit boring to me.

we knew he'd be an ass whole - but he's the exact same ass whole Tywin was... you, of all people, know that ass wholes come in all different sizes, shapes, styles, and smells... so the Tywin re-do was a bit boring to me.

I figured he would be that same exact person he was portrayed as. The same as every old curmudgeon on the show.

The beginning with Benjin was good. The rest of the episode could have taken 10 minutes.

I don't view it this way. I think we've known since season 1 that Sams father is a and not fond of him. Plus, it seems like a common thing for chldren to be "meant" to be-act a certain way in this GoT culture or their parents don't accept them.

Ramsay I can see although his character is 10X better than joffreys in terms of inciting hatred.... and acting wise as well, imo

Offers no proof, accuses others of being wrong...the Drobeski Way! :lol:

certainly you have to proof to back up your claim ?