Sign in to follow this  
pee-diddy

Donald Brown this week

I picked him up in all 3 of my leagues and I'm not starting him in any (In fact I am starting Woodhead in a ppr league over him). Buffalo has showed so far that they can shut down the run, and Brown is not an elite talent. I think he is more of a matchup/volume type player going forward the next few weeks.

Earlier in the week I predicted an injury that'll sideline him a month as he's not one for keeping his legs in good shape.

Starting him over benjamin, west, sanu as of now. I am a little concerned about the matchup. But i dont know that any of my other options are all that great.

Starting him over benjamin, west, sanu as of now. I am a little concerned about the matchup. But i dont know that any of my other options are all that great.

West has two straight 100 total yard games and the Browns are built around the ground game. I would easily start West over Brown right now.

1 o'clock game in buffalo is 10 am San Diego time could affect legs

that's such a ridiculous statement. These are world class athletes and you think he can't run at 10 in the morning? What a moron.

I think this will be a tough game for Brown . I,would bench him

that's such a ridiculous statement. These are world class athletes and you think he can't run at 10 in the morning? What a moron.

Agreed. That post made me crack up.

none of the "experts" seem to like him this week so i'm definitely starting him with confidence.

:thumbsup:

I have a trade proposed of him and Terrence Williams for Desean Jackson. I think I'm going to accept that but also start him on Sunday

if Phil is miked today, expect another verse of "DAMNIT, DONALD!!111!111!11!" :banana:

can Phil say "DAMNIT"? i know he's 'fiery', but his wholesome vocab might not allow it :dunno:

maybe: "AW SHUCKS DONALD!!111!111!!!11!!1" :clap:

18/55 3/17

I actually think Donald will do just fine, but I am sitting him where I can this week. Would like to see him in this offense before I have to rely on him for points. That said, if my RB options are thin I would be comfortable enough with him.

I'm torn between starting Brown or Fred Jackson in my flex. I got brown in but just can't decide which I wanna start. It's a coin flip. Someone give me the deciding vote!

I'm torn between starting Brown or Fred Jackson in my flex. I got brown in but just can't decide which I wanna start. It's a coin flip. Someone give me the deciding vote!

spiller got more carries last wk and it's been trending that way since wk1. go brown spiller. corrected.

Considering they just carted Woodhead off the field, ya, I would say we are going to get a good feel on how Brown is running this year.