• Please log in to reply
1122 replies to this topic

#1 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,135 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:00 PM

The Draft order is as follows. I generated it with a randomizer, it happened to work out that volty and I are on the turn, which works well given time differences.

1. RaiderHater
2. Hardcore troubadour
3. vuduchile
4. edjr
5. fandandy
6. shotsup
7. cruzer
8. dain11279
9. Nzoner
10. Suxbnme
11. Voltaire
12. Titans

Let's do ten rounds.

We'll expect it to be slow until after the weekend is over. After that, I will put a 24 hour clock on picks.

If anyone else wants to play, let me know. We'll make you an alternate.

1.01-      Livin On A Prayer                    Bon Jovi                              RaiderHater
1.02-      Superfreak                              Rick James                          Hardcore Troubadour
1.03-      Sweet Child O' Mine              Guns N' Roses                     Vuduchile
1.04       Pour Some Sugar On Me       Def Leppard                         Edjr
1.05       Billy Jean                                Michael Jackson                  Fandandy 
1.06       Welcome to the Jungle           Guns N' Roses                    Shotsup
1.07       You Shook Me All Night Long ACDC                                  cruzer
1.08       When Doves Cry                     Prince                                  dain11279
1.09       Every Breath You Take            The Police                           Nzoner
1.10       Like A Virgin                            Madonna                             Suxbnme
1.11       Back In Black                          ACDC                                  Voltaire
1.12       With Or Without You               U2                                        Titans
2.01       London Calling                       The Clash                             Titans
2.02       Master of Puppets                  Metallica                              Voltaire
2.03       Here I Go Again                      Whitesnake                          Suxbnme
2.04       Under Pressure                      Queen & Bowie                    Nzoner
2.05       Hungry Like The Wolf             Duran Duran                        dain11279
2.06       Come On Eileen                     Dexy's Midnight Runners    cruzer
2.07       Still of the Night                      Whitesnake                         Shotsup
2.08       Jump                                      Van Halen                            Fandandy
2.09       Don't Stop Believing              Journey                                Edjr
2.10       Crazy Train                             Ozzy Osbourne                   Vuduchile
2.11       White Lines                            Grandmaster Flash             Hardcore Troubadour
2.12       Don't You Forget About Me   Simple Minds                     RaiderHater
3.01       Jesse's Girl                            Rick Springfield                  RaiderHater
3.02       Mony Mony                           Billy Idol                              Hardcore Troubadour
3.03       Dead or Alive                         Bon Jovi                             Vuduchile
3.04       Thriller                                   Michael Jackson                 Edjr
3.05       Money For Nothing              Dire Straits                           Fandandy
3.06       The Heart of Rock and Roll  Huey Lewis & the News      Shotsup
3.07       How Soon Is Now?              The Smiths                          cruzer
3.08       Paradise City                        Guns N Roses                    dain11279
3.09       Lunatic Fringe                       Red Rider                          Nzoner
3.10       Rebel Yell                              Billy Idol                             Suxbnme
3.11       Tom Sawyer                          Rush                                  Voltaire
3.12       In the Air Tonight                   Phil Collins                         Titans
4.01       Just Like Heaven                  The Cure                             Titans
4.02       Jack and Diane                    John Mellencamp               Voltaire
4.03       Purple Rain                           Prince                                 Suxbnme
4.04       Owner of A Lonely Heart      Yes                                      Nzoner
4.05       Take On Me                          A-ha                                    dain11279
4.06       Your Love                             The Outfield                        cruzer
4.07       Beat It                                   Michael Jackson                Shotsup
4.08       Need You Tonight                 INXS                                   Fandandy
4.09       867-5309/Jenny                   Tommy Tutone                    Edjr
4.10       Let's Dance                          David Bowie                       Vuduchile
4.11       Sexual Healing                     Marvin Gaye                       Hardcore Troubadour
4.12       Walk Like An Egyptian         The Bangles                       RaiderHater
5.01       Eye of the Tiger                    Survivor                              RaiderHater
5.02       Sister Christian                     Night Ranger                     Hardcore Troubadour
5.03       I Love Rock and Roll            Joan Jett and the Blackhearts   Vuduchile
5.04       Summer of 69                      Brian Adams                       Edjr
5.05       Sailing                                  Christopher Cross              Fandandy
5.06       Fight For Your Right             Beastie Boys                      Shotsup
5.07       Kyrie                                     Mr. Mister                           cruzer
5.08       One                                      Metallica                             dain11279
5.09       One Thing Leads To Another The Fixx                            Nzoner
5.10       Round and Round                Ratt                                     Suxbnme
5.11       Kickstart My Heart                Motley Crue                        Voltaire
5.12       Free Fallin'                            Tom Petty                           Titans
6.01       If You Leave                          OMD                                   Titans
6.02       Photograph                           Def Leppard                       Voltaire
6.03       The Stroke                            Billy Squire                         Suxbnme
6.04       Cult of Personality                Living Color                        Nzoner
6.05       Born In The USA                  Bruce Springsteen             dain11279
6.06       I Ran                                     Flock of Seagulls               cruzer
6.07      Centerfold                             J. Geils Band                     Shotsup
6.08      I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For  U2              Fandandy
6.09      Keep On Loving you             REO Speedwagon              Edjr
6.10      Rapture                                 Blondie                               Vuduchile
6.11      What I Like About You          The Romantics                   Hardcore Troubadour
6.12      Blue Monday                         New Order                         RaiderHater
7.01      Come On Feel the Noize       Quiet Riot                          RaiderHater
7.02      Walking On Sunshine            Katrina and the Waves     Hardcore Troubadour
7.03      The Living Years                    Mike and the Mechanics  Vuduchile
7.04      Love Is A Battlefield              Pat Benatar                       Edjr
7.05      Faith                                      George Michael                 Fandandy
7.06      Crazy Little Thing Called Love  Queen                            Shotsup
7.07      In A Big Country                   Big Country                        cruzer
7.08      Mr. Roboto                            Styx                                  dain11279
7.09      Some Like It Hot                   The Power Station           Nzoner
7.10      Sharp Dressed Man              ZZ Top                             Suxbnme
7.11      You Give Love A Bad Name Bon Jovi                           Voltaire
7.12     Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) Eurythmics               Titans
8.01     Addicted To Love                  Robert Palmer                  Titans
8.02     Every Rose Has Its Thorn     Poison                              Voltaire
8.03     I Remember You                   Skid Row                          Suxbnme
8.04     All You Zombies                    The Hooters                     Nzoner
8.05     Start Me Up                          Rolling Stones                  dain11279
8.06     Forever Young                      Alphaville                           cruzer
8.07     I wear my Sunglasses at Night  Corey Hart                   Shotsup
8.08     It's the End of the World...   R.E.M.                               Fandandy
8.09     Straight Outta Compton      NWA                                  Edjr
8.10     Copperhead Road               Steve Earle                        Vuduchile
8.11     Rockin in the Free World     Neil Young                        Hardcore Troubadour
8.12     Don't You Want Me             Human League                 RaiderHater
9.01     Electric Avenue                   Eddie Grant                       RaiderHater
9.02     Here Comes Your Man        The Pixies                         Hardcore Troubadour
9.03     Hot For Teacher                   Van Halen                          Vuduchile
9.04     Walk This Way                     Run DMC/Aerosmith          Edjr
9.05     Kiss Off                              Violent Femmes                  Fandandy
9.06     Athena                               The Who                              Shotsup
9.07     Heat of the Moment          Asia                                      cruzer
9.08     Rock of Ages                    Def Leppard                         dain11279
9.09     Beds Are Burning             Midnight Oil                         Nzoner
9.10     Our Lips Are Sealed         GoGo's                                Suxbnme
9.11     God Bless the USA          Lee Greenwood                  Voltaire
9.12     Relax                                Frankie Goes To Hollywood Titans
10.01    You Were Always On My Mind Willie Nelson               Titans
10.02     Rock You Like A Hurricane  Scorpions                       Voltaire
10.03     It's Not Love                   Dokken                                Suxbnme
10.04     Drive                               The Cars                             Nzoner
10.05     I Want To Know What Love Is Foreigner                   dain11279
10.06     Melt With You                 Modern English                 cruzer
10.07     We Are The World           USA For Africa                  Shotsup
10.08     Faithfully                         Journey                             Fandandy
10.09     The Final Countdown     Europe                                Edjr
10.10     Say Say Say                   Paul McCartney and MJ    Vuduchile
10.11     Roll Me Away                 Bob Seger                         Hardcore Troubadour
10.12     Cry Little Sister              Gerard McMann                RaiderHater
11.01-    Hard For Me To Say Im Sorry Chicago                   RaiderHater
11.02-    Missing You                  John Waite                         Hardcore Troubadour
11.03-    Should I Stay Or Should I Go? The Clash              Vuduchile
11.04      Sledgehammer            Peter Gabriel                       Edjr
11.05      No One Is To Blame     Howard Jones                    Fandandy 
11.06      We Are The World         USA for Africa                    Shotsup
11.07      Radio Free Europe        R.E.M.                                 cruzer
11.08      The Message                Grandmaster Flash             dain11279
11.09       Roam                           B-52's                                 Nzoner
11.10       Wait                             White Lion                           Suxbnme
11.11      Edge of Seventeen       Stevie Nicks                       Voltaire
11.12       Danger Zone               Kenny Loggins                   Titans
12.01       Tainted Love                Soft Cell                             Titans
12.02       18 and Life                   Skid Row                           Voltaire
12.03        She Sells Sanctuary    The Cult                            Suxbnme
12.04        Bad Love                     Eric Clapton                     Nzoner
12.05       White Wedding            Billy Idol                            dain11279
12.06       St. Elmo's Fire             John Parr                          cruzer
12.07       Fade To Black             Metallica                           Shotsup
12.08       Fast Car                      Tracy Chapman                Fandandy
12.09       Down Under               Men At Work                     Edjr
12.10       Ah Yeah                      Donny Iris                         Vuduchile
12.11       Pride and Joy             SRV and Double Trouble  Hardcore Troubadour
12.12       We're Not Gonna Take It  Twisted Sister             RaiderHater
13.01       Abracadabra              Steve Miller Band             RaiderHater
13.02       People Who Died       Jim Carroll Band              Hardcore Troubadour
13.03       Kiss                            Prince                                Vuduchile
13.04       Oh Sherrie                  Steve Perry                       Edjr
13.05       Wild Side                   Motley Crue                      Fandandy
13.06       Peace Sells               Megadeth                          Shotsup
13.07       A Million Miles Away  The Plimsouls                   cruzer
13.08       Dr. Feelgood              Motley Crue                      dain11279
13.09       A Girl Like You         The Smithereens                 Nzoner
13.10       Texas Flood              Stevie Ray Vaughn             Suxbnme
13.11       Africa                        Toto                                    Voltaire
13.12       Hold Me Now           Thompson Twins               Titans
14.01       Back On The Chain Gang  The Pretenders        Titans
14.02       Panama                    Van Halen                          Voltaire
14.03       Pictures of You        The Cure                            Suxbnme
14.04       Dude (Looks Like...) Aerosmith                          Nzoner
14.05       Burning Down the House Talking Heads           dain11279
14.06       The Ghost In You     Psychedelic Furs               cruzer
14.07       On The Dark Side    JC & Beaver Brown Band  Shotsup
14.08       The Boys of Summer  Don Henley                     Fandandy
14.09       Hey Mickey                Toni Basil                          Edjr
14.10       When Love Comes to Town  U2 & BBK             Vuduchile
14.11       This Is My Town       Michael Stanley Band       Hardcore Troubadour
14.12       People Are People     Depeche Mode              RaiderHater
15.01       UB40                         Red Red Wine                RaiderHater
15.02       I'll Be You                  The Replacements         Hardcore Troubadour
15.03        Twilight Zone            Golden Earring               Vuduchile
15.04       I Just Died In Your Arms Cutting Crew            Edjr
15.05       Mandolin Rain           Bruce Hornsby              Fandandy
15.06       We Didn't Start the Fire  Billy Joel                  Shotsup
15.07       Send Me An Angel     Real Life                       cruzer
15.08       It Takes Two              Rob Base & DJ EZrock   dain11279
15.09       This Beat Goes On   The Kings                        Nzoner
15.10       From Out of Nowhere Faith No More               Suxbnme
15.11       Run To The Hills         Iron Maiden                    Voltaire
15.12       Safety Dance             Men Without Hats          Titans
16.01       Whip It                       Devo                               Titans
16.02       Breaking the Law      Judas Priest                    Voltaire
16.03       The Hellion/Electric Eye Judas Priest               Suxbnme

16.04       Stone Cold              Rainbow                            Nzoner
16.05       I Can't Go For That Hall & Oates                      dain11279
16.06       Somebody's Baby   Jackson Browne              cruzer
16.07      You've Got Another Thing Coming Judas Priest Shotsup
16.08      Life In A Northern Town Dream Academy         Fandandy
16.09      Take Me Home Tonight  Eddie Money               Edjr
16.10      Nightshift                The Commodores              Vuduchile
16.11      X                             Fourth of July                     Hardcore Troubadour
16.12      It's A Deadman's Party Oingo Boingo              RaiderHater

#2 RaiderHater's Revenge

RaiderHater's Revenge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,320 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:27 PM

I'd like to trade down

I hate the pressure

I narrowed it down to two, but I hate the band.  However this is probably once of the top 5 most iconic songs

1.1  Living on a Prayer--Bon Jovi

Prof Stats- 12 man PPR Superflex, 4pt passing, 2 Keeps

QB- Mariota (4), Semian (FA)

RB- Leveon (K), Gordon (K), TWest (6), Thompson (10), Carson (12)

WR- Crabtree (2), Hill (T), Coleman (5), JJNelson (FA)

TE- Reed (T), Eifert (9)

IR- Coleman (5), Woodhead (7)

#3 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,303 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:40 PM

1-2. Superfreak - Rick James. Has held up over time, much better than anything Michael Jackson did in the 80's. Has spanned all forms of entertainment and the music was later a mega-hit for another artist. One of the pre-cussers to the coming hip-hop genre. Not that I like that shite. Timeless.

#4 RaiderHater's Revenge

RaiderHater's Revenge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,320 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:43 PM

1-2. Superfreak - Rick James. Has held up over time, much better than anything Michael Jackson did in the 80's. Has spanned all forms of entertainment and the music was later a mega-hit for another artist. One of the pre-cussers to the coming hip-hop genre. Not that I like that shite. Timeless.

dude no name dropping

this is a draft, take a shot

TE- Reed (T), Eifert (9)

#5 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,303 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:44 PM

dude no name dropping

this is a draft, take a shot

Who's name did I drop?

#6 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,135 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:45 PM

Who's name did I drop?

Michael Jackson. But somehow I highly doubt we will finish the first round without an MJ song.

#7 shotsup

shotsup

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,355 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:55 PM

We should keep the chatter out of this thread. Use the recruiting threat for comments and this should be strictly draft picks.

Easier for Titians to see the actual picks.

Of course all the non drafters will ruin it but we can try.
“It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.”
~George Burns

#8 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,134 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 09:15 PM

Sweet Child o Mine G N R

#9 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,135 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 09:22 PM

We should keep the chatter out of this thread. Use the recruiting threat for comments and this should be strictly draft picks.

I didn't even bother to try to have separate pick and chatter threads. Never works. I know better than to try to impose order around here.

I would appreciate if you would make your pick obvious. Like use your pick number, or at least say, My pick is. Don't just throw random song names. Plenty of jackasses will be doing that before long.

Oh, and if I happen to notice your pick is spelled wrong, I will fix it, as I did for Livin on a Prayer and Sweet Child O' Mine. If I don't notice, whatever.

#10 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,135 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 09:25 PM

Sweet Child of Mine G N R

Nice pick. I have four I was hoping make it to the turn. That was one of them.

#11 shotsup

shotsup

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,355 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 09:35 PM

If Titans is OK with the chatter. Cool. But you really should identify your pick with Round.pick number.

as an example.
But maybe I M just being a pick Nazi. Sorry.
“It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.”
~George Burns

#12 shotsup

shotsup

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,355 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 09:37 PM

Sh1t if Ed is off tomorrow we won't be picking until Tuesday.

:mad:
~George Burns

#13 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,135 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 09:41 PM

If Titans is OK with the chatter. Cool. But you really should identify your pick with Round.pick number.

as an example.
But maybe I M just being a pick Nazi. Sorry.

It would help. It's not so bad right now that i'm home on my computer. But at some point ill be checking on my phone, and it will get harder to follow.

#14 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,135 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 09:50 PM

Sh1t if Ed is off tomorrow we won't be picking until Tuesday.

:mad:

Yeah, I knew we were going to bog down at some point. I figure lots of folks going out of town.

I have a bunch of friends coming into town. Gonna stay in a hotel downtown rather than pay expensive taxis to go party, so I will likely be out of pocket a bit myself this weekend.

#15 shotsup

shotsup

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,355 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 10:11 PM

I don't get it. I have :######: going in all weekend too but I know I can check my phone every few hours.

:dunno:
~George Burns

#16 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,135 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 10:16 PM

I don't get it. I have :######: going in all weekend too but I know I can check my phone every few hours.

:dunno:

I hear you, and I likely will. But I know some people don't. For many here, this place is a workplace time waster only.

#17 shotsup

shotsup

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,355 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 10:17 PM

i.e.:Ed
~George Burns

#18 RaiderHater's Revenge

RaiderHater's Revenge

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,320 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 11:02 PM

as mentioned in my first pick, Sweet Child of Mine was my other choice

TE- Reed (T), Eifert (9)

#19 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 34,221 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 04:33 AM

And I thought ksb was a natzi commish. Ho Lee Fock.

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#20 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,135 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 05:13 AM

And I thought ksb was a natzi commish. Ho Lee Fock.

Why am I a nazi? I made a couple of minor requests, but its no big deal either way. Ill do my best to make sense of things.

If youre talking about the spelling thing, thats a joke really.

#21 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,135 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 05:46 AM

Bump for edjrs focking ass.

#22 shotsup

shotsup

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,355 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 06:07 AM

Bump for edjrs focking ass.

It's not Tuesday yet
~George Burns

#23 bandrus1

bandrus1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 06:25 AM

Let me draft for ed

#24 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,135 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:00 AM

It's not Tuesday yet

I know. I figured Id try to keep it on page one though.

#25 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,135 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:01 AM

Let me draft for ed

Well wait for the weekend to finish. But if youre interested Ill keep you as an alternate in case weve lost someone. Still not sure if cruzer is actually in or not.

#26 bandrus1

bandrus1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,239 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:41 PM

Well wait for the weekend to finish. But if youre interested Ill keep you as an alternate in case weve lost someone. Still not sure if cruzer is actually in or not.

I won't be good... headed to everglades for 2 weeks... no service

#27 Alias Detective

Alias Detective

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:56 PM

Focker is taking to damn long. I may join just to use my 24 hour clock. I can string my picks out for the next week and a half.

#28 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,275 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:07 AM

Nice pick. I graduated in 88. Grew up in an affluent suburb. Not rich, but not poor. Went to public school. When senior prom came along, I waited to long to order a limo for me and friends. My Dad had a friend at a body shop that had a 65 Caddy limo. Purple, tinted windows, an Elroy Jetson sticker on the rear bumper, and had Elvis vibe. Full bar. So why all of my friends rented high end Mercedes and other 80's limos for twice the cost, me and my friends roll into the downtown Marriott with our dates. Everybody standing outside expected brothers to get out of that Caddy. We had Super Freak blaring.

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.

#29 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 62,529 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 02:51 AM

Look, if the Outfield isn't on this list eventually, you guys all suck big Mongo balls.

As for overall endurance and enduring likability, Journeys got to be in the top 5 but of course Michael Jackson pretty much has to win this list.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#30 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 118,640 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:02 AM

1.04 Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Lep

(Several people here have my cell, if you really needed me, someone could have sent a text)

#31 fandandy

fandandy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,706 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:34 AM

1:05 - Billie Jean - Michael Jackson

#32 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 118,640 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:40 AM

1:05 - Billie Jean - Michael Jackson

was a toss up for me.

HEE HEE!

#33 shotsup

shotsup

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,355 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:46 AM

1.06 Welcome to the Jungle - Guns and Roses
~George Burns

#34 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 118,640 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 08:50 AM

#35 Cruzer

Cruzer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 42,057 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:17 AM

I didn't realize it was my pick - bcoz the list isn't update. :mad:

1.07 You Shook Me All Night Long

#36 shotsup

shotsup

FF Geek

• Members
  • 30,355 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:29 AM

I didn't realize it was my pick - bcoz the list isn't update. :mad:

1.07 You Shook Me All Night Long

That's because the list updated is on Chiner time.
~George Burns

#37 dain11279

dain11279

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,850 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:45 AM

1.08 Prince - When Doves Cry

This thread is gayer than my dad.

#38 Cruzer

Cruzer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 42,057 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:50 AM

That's because the list updated is on Chiner time.

Good point - well focking wang chung me then.

#39 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 62,529 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:16 AM

1.04 Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Lep

(Several people here have my cell, if you really needed me, someone could have sent a text)

Note to board: If ever in my life I really need Ed junior, I choose Bridge.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#40 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,134 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 10:18 AM

Hey titans, if youre gonna be on a spellcheck kick, splain why mine is the only username that isnt spelled out correctly?