Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Is Trumpism a Mental Disorder?

I'm obviously poking a little fun at the wags here who think that posting

"libruhlism is a mental disorder" is some kind of original thought of their own, but:

Literally, I have people I know on FB -which I check on maybe a monthly basis

who openly admit to losing friends and family to posting just inane crap supporting

trump. Hell, one of them is a daughter of wetbacks for chrissake.

I mean, you come here, you expect what you expect. But I don't go to parties, thanksgiving, etc.

just spontaneously exhorting Trump false news stories. But somehow, these people see it as a virtue

as some kind of badge of honor. WTF?

I mean, I 'get' that HRC brought out the most vitriolic hatred. I 'get' that Bush Jr. was a focking idiot.

But ya know, pick your battles AND your venues, right? Maybe the workplace and FB aren't the place

to do so.

If you're openly bragging about losing friends and family for just randomly vomitting Brietbart out there, don't you have bigger problems?

For example, me and my friend talk about ONE Trump story per day. We could fill up the night, but WTF, he's not worth the time. Like I said, here? Fine. But don't expect the same people who go out to see what your kid/dog/dinner is up to to want to hear your sophomoric shiit.

I'm honestly starting to think that this blind, knee-jerk TRUMP CAN DO NO WRONG! YOU SUCK! mentality is beyond rational. Like I've said before, it's okay to admit that occasionally the guy focks up. It shouldn't impact your self worth or your secks life.

Hell, I'M the guy who warned you guys about Obama and his anti-white antipathies. I'm the guy who coined the term (here) for Obummer and HRC as an Odious Kunt. But I'd never throw that crap out

into an environment like FB,

But hey, we got a Twitter President, might as well have a Facebook following.

And, here's a specific example. I'd really like to know. You can insert any other Trump claim if you want:

"I know more about hacking than anyone else and I know something that no one else knows and I'll tell you Tuesday - Maybe Wednesday"

- That was like 3 weeks ago. How do you Trump Supporters feel about him never telling us what he claims>

Same with "I have tremendous people in Hawaii - and you won't believe what they're finding (about Obama) you won't believe it!"

- but never said a word after that.

Same with his "secret plan to defeat ISIS". - I could go on and on. I mean seriously, If I backed somebody who consistently focked me over like that, I'd be a little pissed. If i KEPT supporting him, I'd be as loony as a beaten wife.

Honesty, anyone who isn't disgusted at this sh!t show is beyond my ability to comprehend.

No shiit, right? I mean sincerely, I just want to hear what a Trumper has to say about those specific lies above if nothing else. It defies logic. And NOT include but but but Obummer, Hillary!

I mean, even now, he's getting his ass kicked on this immigration shiit-show and his supporters only have - "Well, Trump didn't come up with this list!"

So, he's the anti-Obama - or not?

but this guy continues to lie and flip flop and - no real ownership or responsibility from his supporters - other than to deflect, defer and blame. Just be a grown up; What did Trump say, what did he say later? And how do you reconcile the difference? I'm going to enact a religious test! No, it's not a religious test! But sure, we have carve outs for non-Muslims! But it's about religion - it's about keeping us safe! - but it's not about the countries that actually sent us terrorists!

Kelly Ann Con-Job must be exhausted trying to spin this crap. Just forget what "side" youre on and debate the reality.

if only the libtards could have put a candidate up against him, we wouldn't have had to deal with this, of course at the end of the day we would be subject to 52 gender boxes on applications, have to house a refugee, give up our guns, and pay for 9 month abortions, but hey thats ok

although I am pro most of Trumps policies, I am hardly a supporter

I can't say its embearassing though, cause its what was sold the entire time

For background, I have one friend in Houston who is possibly the worst I know in just posting whatever Right Wing BS shows up in her in-box. She openly admits to losing friends and family because of it. That alone would be enough for me. But whatever. Here's where I have to continuously bite my tongue with her:

I took her to the hospital, single Mom, two kids - both enjoying Messican scholarships currently. She was in amazing pain - but (shockingly, had no insurance). Daughter of at least one wetback as far as I know.

She's totally for Trump, for the Wall, Anti-Illegals. Just literally mintes ago posted about the cost of illegals in this country.

Hey, that's fine. Live here, pay taxes, feel free to biitch here.

Except: I remember her at the hospital. I had to help her register for Medicare\Cade.

Now that she's "got hers" and is getting married to a rich gringo - well now, she's totally into Trump and totally anti-free loader.

Still, I wouldn't call her out in FB. Any more than I'd bring it up at the Thankgiving table. But, WTF man?

For background, I have one friend in Houston who is possibly the worst I know in just posting whatever Right Wing BS shows up in her in-box. She openly admits to losing friends and family because of it. That alone would be enough for me. But whatever. Here's where I have to continuously bite my tongue with her:

I took her to the hospital, single Mom, two kids - both enjoying Messican scholarships currently. She was in amazing pain - but (shockingly, had no insurance). Daughter of at least one wetback as far as I know.

She's totally for Trump, for the Wall, Anti-Illegals. Just literally mintes ago posted about the cost of illegals in this country.

Except: I remember her at the hospital. I had to help her register for Medicare\Cade.

Now that she's "got hers" and is getting married to a rich gringo - well now, she's totally into Trump and totally anti-free loader.

Still, I wouldn't call her out in FB. Any more than I'd bring it up at the Thankgiving table. But, WTF man?

Democratic party is for the poor, she moved up in the world, time to get on the right side.

most Hispanics are actually quite conservative in reality

My wife is the most apolitical person you will ever meet. She cares and understands the issues but keeps them to herself. She votes in every election and will occasionally talk about politics in a social surrounding.

She deleted her FB account last night. She was sick of all her friends fighting on either side about politics and mostly Trump haters. She's done. And that's sad. She's tapping out because a bunch of poosay ass bullies on the left have made social media theirs. For now. Congrats on making apolitical people political.

Who the fock cares. Can size????

My wife is the most apolitical person you will ever meet. She cares and understands the issues but keeps them to herself. She votes in every election and will occasionally talk about politics in a social surrounding.

She deleted her FB account last night. She was sick of all her friends fighting on either side about politics and mostly Trump haters. She's done. And that's sad. She's tapping out because a bunch of poosay ass bullies on the left have made social media theirs. For now. Congrats on making apolitical people political.

So your wife deleted her FB account because lefties were bullying her by arguing politics online, but they are the puzzies?

I'm obviously poking a little fun at the wags here who think that posting

"libruhlism is a mental disorder" is some kind of original thought of their own, but:

Literally, I have people I know on FB -which I check on maybe a monthly basis

who openly admit to losing friends and family to posting just inane crap supporting

trump. Hell, one of them is a daughter of wetbacks for chrissake.

I mean, you come here, you expect what you expect. But I don't go to parties, thanksgiving, etc.

just spontaneously exhorting Trump false news stories. But somehow, these people see it as a virtue

as some kind of badge of honor. WTF?

I mean, I 'get' that HRC brought out the most vitriolic hatred. I 'get' that Bush Jr. was a focking idiot.

But ya know, pick your battles AND your venues, right? Maybe the workplace and FB aren't the place

to do so.

If you're openly bragging about losing friends and family for just randomly vomitting Brietbart out there, don't you have bigger problems?

For example, me and my friend talk about ONE Trump story per day. We could fill up the night, but WTF, he's not worth the time. Like I said, here? Fine. But don't expect the same people who go out to see what your kid/dog/dinner is up to to want to hear your sophomoric shiit.

I'm honestly starting to think that this blind, knee-jerk TRUMP CAN DO NO WRONG! YOU SUCK! mentality is beyond rational. Like I've said before, it's okay to admit that occasionally the guy focks up. It shouldn't impact your self worth or your secks life.

Hell, I'M the guy who warned you guys about Obama and his anti-white antipathies. I'm the guy who coined the term (here) for Obummer and HRC as an Odious Kunt. But I'd never throw that crap out

into an environment like FB,

But hey, we got a Twitter President, might as well have a Facebook following.

:shocking: Nothing to see here. Just a middle of the night rambling from a perfectly normal person.

:shocking: Nothing to see here. Just a middle of the night rambling from a perfectly normal person.

When he goes past 2 paragraphs I skip it.

I was really kind of hoping for the plethora of Trumptards to talk about his

claims -and flip flops - or flat-out refusal to deliver what he promised -and

how they reconcile that in their heads.

I mean, the best we've gotten from the administration itself is:

"Don't take him literally".

- Which, just seems weird. Ya know, for a POTUS.

Best I can figure is, it's just flat-out denial?

The "but but but Obama/Hillary" thing - ain't hunting.

It doesn't address anything - just deflects.

I mean, if my IT guy tells me "I know how to fix that. It's SOOO easy!, I'll do it tomorrow!"

I kinda expect that he'll do that. I mean, that's just normal, right?

The fact that nobody has a serious reply / defense to this is a little bizarre.

I mean, if you believe so hard in this guy that you're bragging about losing friends, families, coworkers -

You'd think you'd have a pretty solid defense / reasoning for bypassing the lies and reversals, no?

When he goes past 2 paragraphs I skip it.

He even writes weird, Like, I don't know if it's C/P or he likes to hit enter in the middle of a sentence.

︎□︎●︎&︎♏︎❒︎&︎■︎ ❖︎&︎♐♌︎■︎❒︎ ⬥︎♐︎■︎⬥︎ ♐︎⬥︎♐︎ ⬥︎♐︎●︎⬥︎&︎

♐︎■︎⬥︎♏︎&︎♎♐♒︎⬥︎♏♐︎ ●︎⬥︎♏︎■︎♐︎&︎⬥︎♐︎❑︎⬥︎ ♐♎︎⬥︎♏♐︎⬥︎♏

■︎⬥︎♓♐♐︎︎⬥︎♏︎■︎♐︎&︎■︎⬥︎♏♐︎ ⬥︎♏︎●︎■︎♏♎

♐♐︎⬥︎♏♐︎◻︎❑︎♐︎❑︎ ❑︎︎□︎☯︎❑︎♏︎❖︎

♑︎■︎ ❖︎♏︎ ❖︎❑︎&︎♏♌︎❑︎

Dude, we get it.

He even writes weird, Like, I don't know if it's C/P or he likes to hit enter in the middle of a sentence.

He's intox a lot.

Wowswers. Lots o' deflection here. Guess they can't answer a straight question.

- Because there is no good answer.

Wowswers. Lots o' deflection here. Guess they can't answer a straight question.

- Because there is no good answer.

I think it is more people don't even know what the fock you are saying. It is like trying to decipher a three year olds treasure map or something.

So your wife deleted her FB account because lefties were bullying her by arguing politics online, but they are the puzzies?

She was about to lose friends and decided the way not to, was to be the adult in the room and tap out from the constant assaults and questioning of her integrity for disagreeing with them, the children.

She's a moderate who epitomized the definition of a moderate. Now, she's being labeled what the left attaches to those who disagree with them on any level. Sad day in American politics for those like her and many others.

Cool thread brah, I think your brains fell out. Hopefully a hero will come by soon and scoop them up for you. Maybe your cat?

• Like 1

note to self, write long posts.

Don't worry, you're good. I don't have anything against the gays. Just don't have a lot in common.

Cool thread brah, I think your brains fell out. Hopefully a hero will come by soon and scoop them up for you. Maybe your cat?

Oh shite. That's good stuff right there.

yes it is. What liberalism has become in this country is the opposite side of the mental disorder coin.

She was about to lose friends and decided the way not to, was to be the adult in the room and tap out from the constant assaults and questioning of her integrity for disagreeing with them, the children.

She's a moderate who epitomized the definition of a moderate. Now, she's being labeled what the left attaches to those who disagree with them on any level. Sad day in American politics for those like her and many others.

Your wife didn't need to engage with them at all. I have a family member who keeps trying to engage me over this sh1t. I told her she has Trump Tourette's and that seemed to stop

It.

yes it is. What liberalism has become in this country is the opposite side of the mental disorder coin.

:thumbsup:

Trumpism, aka Trumpets are just as bad as Trump Derangement Syndrome, AKA Liberals

• Like 1