Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Federal deficit up 32%

According to this forum, the deficit has been completely wiped away, so this is fake news. Proof you say? Dont care, thats just doctored evidence by Obama in an attempt to steal our guns.

Hold up, someone at the door....Obama? You say your here to take mah guns? Thats mai rait yew know. I have Raights! MAI RAIIIGHTS!

Revenue from individual and payroll taxes was up some $105 billion, or 4 percent, while corporate taxes fell $71 billion, or 30 percent.

Looks like it's not the fault of the Trump Tax cuts.

Maybe Obama wants to take credit for this too. :huh:

Why would you all make such dumb comments?

This is Trumps budget and his tax cuts making this increase happen.

I know you all will never admit to whats negative though.

What?

Want to try again?

Math is hard for you isn't it.

+105 Billion

-71 Billion

=

34 Billion in additional tax revenue.

The Democrats only care when Republican's are in charge...

The mean girls shed a lot of fake outrage tears over the debt from 2008-2016.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. D and R are the same focking party. They want to spend their way to re-election. Give us term limits and you'll have people actually fighting for stances they believe will help the people, rather than fighting for the biggest campaign donation.

• Like 2

I've said it before and I'll say it again. D and R are the same focking party. They want to spend their way to re-election. Give us term limits and you'll have people actually fighting for stances they believe will help the people, rather than fighting for the biggest campaign donation.

Pretty much... However term limits will never happen, unfortunately...

Pretty much... However term limits will never happen, unfortunately...

I'm hoping Trump can get them through. I'm on record saying he'd be the best president of my lifetime if he follows up on that promise.

Yeah? So what? Totally meaningless. In the big picture what's the difference between $673B and $895B? NOTHING. Completely meaningless on $21 TRILLION.

That's one huge NOTHINGBURGER.

+105 Billion

-71 Billion

=

You are ignoring spending. We are spending far more than we did before.

+105 Billion

-71 Billion

=

Didnt read the link...did you?

Do you grasp what that actually means? Taxpayers footing the bill while corporations got the tax cuts and spending was awful.

This wasnt a good news report.

Yeah? So what? Totally meaningless. In the big picture what's the difference between $673B and $895B? NOTHING. Completely meaningless on $21 TRILLION.

That's one huge NOTHINGBURGER.

Shut up troll. This is more to those in this board that screamed the worst about the debt and Obama.

I know your stance and I highly disagree with your thoughts on it being nothing and not worth concern.

Do you grasp what that actually means? Taxpayers footing the bill while corporations got the tax cuts and spending was awful.

Obama said the economy is doing well and is mad Trump is taking credit for it.

Shut up troll. This is more to those in this board that screamed the worst about the debt and Obama.

I know your stance and I highly disagree with your thoughts on it being nothing and not worth concern.

Of course you disagree because you're too stupid to understand it. I know you are clueless but humor us all with the big problem this is gonna cause. Go ahead say what people have been saying for generations now. How this is going to cause problems for future generations. Back in the 80s they were talking about 20-30 years from then. Well here we are and it has no effect. Just like it will have no effect 50 years from now.

Yeah, and our military equipment went to hell. Especially the Navy. Trump has to make up for Obamas neglect. Never mind giving the troops a decent raise for once.

I enjoy my tax cut every month! Never mind Trump brought back the the child tax credit to 2k per kid after Obama cut it. I guess the kids Obama cared about were on welfare and food stamps. Too bad for the working people.

Of course you disagree because you're too stupid to understand it. I know you are clueless but humor us all with the big problem this is gonna cause. Go ahead say what people have been saying for generations now. How this is going to cause problems for future generations. Back in the 80s they were talking about 20-30 years from then. Well here we are and it has no effect. Just like it will have no effect 50 years from now.

You calling anyone else too stupid is hilarious.

Yeah, and our military equipment went to hell. Especially the Navy. Trump has to make up for Obamas neglect. Never mind giving the troops a decent raise for once.

Then cut spending elsewhere or, god forbid, cut spending across the board. What businessman spends that much more than you bring in? Oh, one that is fine with bankruptcy. :thumbsup:

Then cut spending elsewhere or, god forbid, cut spending across the board. What businessman spends that much more than you bring in? Oh, one that is fine with bankruptcy. :thumbsup:

What kind of commander in chief let's the greatest Navy the world has ever seen go to hell?

What kind of commander in chief let's the greatest Navy the world has ever seen go to hell?

Spending more is not the answer. Spending better and with less waste is the way to go.

ok, and it's Trump's policies that are making the economy crazy good. I know you all will never admit to what's positive though.

ok, and it's Trump's policies that are making the economy crazy good. I know you all will never admit to what's positive though.

It is?

So its totally different than the trends when he came in, right?

(Oops, facts get in the way of your little rant)

Ill say his stripping regulations has helped...though the long term effect of those is what will be questioned.

I like how Obama and his bots talk about 2015-16 and not 2009-2014. Sure give him slack for his first few years, but on the whole not much except for Wall Street.

Thats not what i claimed and it not what shoshit called me out on. Try again sparky.

You calling anyone else too stupid is hilarious.

As expected, no intelligent response. You are one dumb motherfocker.

Hey dipshit, we got a tax break too.

As expected, no intelligent response. You are one dumb motherfocker.

There was nothing intelligent to respond to.

Hey dipshit, we got a tax break too.

Hey dipshit...we are going to be paying for it in debt for the rich and corporations to get a much larger break...thats the focking point.

Hey dipshit...we are going to be paying for it in debt for the rich and corporations to get a much larger break...thats the focking point.

You cant stand prosperity can you?

Im out i cant stand pixxing matches like you and ht. You two are one in the same.