Sign in to follow this  
edjr

COSBY VERDICT IS IN - Guilty on all charges

http://www.blackhillsfox.com/content/news/Jury-focuses-on-Cosbys-star-witness-his-lawyers-face-heat-480939341.html

The jury is heading back to the courtroom and Bill Cosby's defense team is saying there's a verdict in his sexual assault retrial.

The panel of seven men and five women have been deliberating about 14 hours.

The 80-year-old comedian is accused of drugging and violating a woman at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004.

He's charged with three counts of aggravated indecent assault. A conviction could put him in prison for up to 10 years on each count.

Prosecutors used Cosby's past admissions about drugs and sex as well as the testimony of five other women to help bolster accuser Andrea Constand's allegations. Cosby's lawyers argued Constand leveled false accusations against Cosby so she could sue him and extract a huge civil settlement.

It's the only criminal case to arise from allegations from more than 60 women.

The Associated Press does not typically identify people who say they are victims of sexual assault unless they grant permission. Constand has done so.

GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!!!!

Sadly, he will die before he ever sees prison time.

Ken Lay, Papa Joe.................now Billy.

• Like 1

Let’s see what his sentence is.

3 counts, 30 year max. no idea on the min

They made it sound like he could be out on bail until sentencing.....which..if he just keeps appealing....he would just stay out of court until appeals are done? Or does he go to jail during that time?

They made it sound like he could be out on bail until sentencing.....which..if he just keeps appealing....he would just stay out of court until appeals are done? Or does he go to jail during that time?

It's up to the judge, right now. To let him keep staying out on bail or throwing him in the slammer, today.

He's about to get his pudding popped in jail, amirite?

or definitely find out what a real one tastes like

He really coulda used Johnny C, Robert Kardashian and the rest of OJs dream team.

Other than being dead, why didnt they turn out for Cos?

He's about to get his pudding popped in jail, amirite?

Naw, he'll go to an old folks jail and be a legend. Out in 24 months if he lives that long.

Bail not revoked. He will leave court today on bail.

Bail not revoked. He will leave court today on bail.

Wealth privilege - it's a thing.

The Associated Press

Verified account

@AP
5m5 minutes ago
More
BREAKING: Bill Cosby lashes out at prosecutor in expletive-laden tirade in courtroom after conviction in sexual assault retrial.

The Associated Press

Verified account

@AP

5m5 minutes ago

More

BREAKING: Bill Cosby lashes out at prosecutor in expletive-laden tirade in courtroom after conviction in sexual assault retrial.

because the prosecutor asked his bail be revoked and that he had private plane

AP telling fake news. Shocking

I think the most disturbing part of this whole Cosby case is how many disgustingly average dogs he was raping.

No chance he ever sees the inside of a prison. He appeals and it is either overturned or he dies before he goes/

No chance he ever sees the inside of a prison. He appeals and it is either overturned or he dies before he goes/

The cops should have shot him on the spot.

Why arent white people dancing in the streets and whooping it up because of this verdict?

White people can't dance, dummy

• Like 3

Why arent white people dancing in the streets and whooping it up because of this verdict?

They are but they are all women. It is a circus outside the courthouse.

I think he makes a new comedy series out of this, The Cos in Oz!

Haha.... While he's out on bail he should make a sitcom like nothing ever happened.

Haha.... While he's out on bail he should make a sitcom like nothing ever happened.

It didn't :ninja:

It's interesting. The blacks in general have cast this guy drift long ago. Because he dared to tell those guys to act right and other regards. He was seen as an Uncle Tom. Granted, he's more like an uncle Chester.

But what I think is most telling about that particular community is they didn't abandon him because they believe in me too or anything like that. They're probably secretly glad that "some white biitches got what they deserved."

But, they abandoned him because he dared to tell them to straighten up and act right.

I never would have guessed Clifford Huxtable of this.....never in a million years.

But you have to admit Fat Albert doing this wasn't much of a shock

I'm sorry, okay, no I'm not. But this strikes me as really similar to that that went after George Bush Senior because he touched her fully clothed hiney like 25 years ago. I mean, what the do you think you're going to accomplish here? Hey congratulations, you're going to what? Best case scenario warn the hospice nurse?

I mean, honestly, to what end? This dude's 80 years old, blind, and likely won't ever see a jail cell. Well, you know what I mean..

Yeah, this is going to be a hell of a deterrent. Hey if I grab this chicks ass, in 25 or 35 years, I might suffer some consequences.

You telling me that there's not a single 25 or 30 year old dude out there not pulling the same ? I got news for you, they're pulling that shyt in every club from Barstow to Boston every weekend.

But I guess there's no money or fame in that, now is there?

Why is CNN constantly showing Cosby's black SUV driving from a helicopter shot? They only have about 2 minutes and 45 seconds so they keep looping it. This isn't the OJ Chase for chrissake.

I'm sorry, okay, no I'm not. But this strikes me as really similar to that ###### that went after George Bush Senior because he touched her fully clothed hiney like 25 years ago. I mean, what the ###### do you think you're going to accomplish here? Hey congratulations, you're going to what? Best case scenario warn the hospice nurse?

I mean, honestly, to what end? This dude's 80 years old, blind, and likely won't ever see a jail cell. Well, you know what I mean..

Yeah, this is going to be a hell of a deterrent. Hey if I grab this chicks ass, in 25 or 35 years, I might suffer some consequences.

You telling me that there's not a single 25 or 30 year old dude out there not pulling the same ######? I got news for you, they're pulling that shyt in every ###### club from Barstow to Boston every weekend.

But I guess there's no money or fame in that, now is there?

You are one strange dude.

You are one strange dude.

I didn't even give marriage that much thought

I didn't even give marriage that much thought

Patting a chick on the ass and cvming in a drugged out one's ,mouth is not quite the same. But wiff seems to think so.