Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

***Good morning on Championship Sunday Fawkers***

Going to start with bloody Mary's.

Enjoy the games - even you Patriots fans. :cheers:

Gotta work so as soon as I get off I'll be drinking right along with ya. Cheers mate :cheers:

A Pats fan pulled the fire alarm at 3am in the hotel the Steelers are staying in. Complete evacuation.

Dirty rotten cheating Patriots.

A Pats fan pulled the fire alarm at 3am in the hotel the Steelers are staying in. Complete evacuation.

You're not too bright are you? It was already deemed to not have any connection to them. But way to pull it out your ass. Im sure if the steelers lose they will blame it on this :rolleyes:

You're not too bright are you? It was already deemed to not have any connection to them. But way to pull it out your ass. Im sure if the steelers lose they will blame it on this :rolleyes:

Dude, I couldn't give two sh1ts about either of these teams. I'm a Lions fan. :mad:

State Police caught him, too. BTW - it only says that he was from this area. I would not put it past Trippy Tomlin to have paid the guy to do it so that he has another excuse when they lose.

• Like 1

State Police caught him, too. BTW - it only says that he was from this area. I would not put it past Trippy Tomlin to have paid the guy to do it so that he has another excuse when they lose.

Lol

Not like he's tried tripping a player who was running to the end zone or anything :rolleyes:

Are you going to the game? If so, awesome. I can only imagine what that might feel like.

Are you going to the game? If so, awesome. I can only imagine what that might feel like.

:huh:

I am going to the game. I don't miss playoff games.

I thought you were going to tailgate for 10 hours. :ninja:

Weren't specific enough. :lol:

Enjoy it nan

I'll be in a sports bar in KC once again p!ssed at the Chiefs for never having the balls to draft and develop a real NFL QB. :mad:

I'll be in a sports bar in KC once again p!ssed at the Chiefs for never having the balls to draft and develop a real NFL QB. :mad:

Well said!

Apparently, they have fire alarms on the Moon!!

Cowboy fans !

Going to start with bloody Mary's.

Enjoy the games - even you Patriots fans. :cheers:

Despite multiple attempts...can never get in to the Bloodys. Tomato Juice is just so vile that not even vodka and hot sauce can make it better.

Going with Vodka and OJ with Brunch...then to the Makers and Ginger Ale that has been my go to during the playoffs so far.

I drink tomato juice (not V8) straight up everyday. Adding vodka Worcester Sauce hot sauce and horseradish is the added bonus. (And celery salt and pepper)

I drink tomato juice (not V8) straight up everyday. Adding vodka Worcester Sauce hot sauce and horseradish is the added bonus. (And celery salt and pepper)

My MIL makes her own Bloody Mary mix and cans it to save for later. Been a lot better than what I can find in the stores.

My MIL makes her own Bloody Mary mix and cans it to save for later. Been a lot better than what I can find in the stores.

What's your plan for the game?

Hope everyone is having a great day and best of luck to your team if they still have a chance. I am going to do a buddies of mine who is having a little house party, all Pats fans, hoping I get to see the melt down first hand. Will record.