NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

There are some who would argue that firing the FBI director because he was looking into the Trump administration's collusion with Russian operatives and the refusal to identify or admit that they were doing so represents obstruction of justice. Moreover, when Trump brags to a known Russian spy and by the way, the Russian media in the Oval Office that you won't have to worry about him/FBI anymore... That's just icing on the obstruction cake.

Trump is on the record as having said at least three things related to the same matter.

1. I had nothing to do with firing Comey, that's up to the DOJ.

2. I fired him because of the horrible way he handled Hillary Clinton during the election.

3. But his ego just couldn't handle it, So he went on national TV with Lester hold and said no no, I fired Comey because of the Russian investigation.

When you couple number 3 with Trump On Russian Film saying that Comey is an idiot that they wouldn't have to deal with anymore?

Yeah, not good.

Don't forget, he also fired Yates for refusing to fire Comey.

and he has publicly chastized sessions for recusing himself out of the Mueller investigation.

Then, Add in things like he purposely tried to cover up the substance of the meeting with the Russians at Trump Tower.

Then add that it took two and a half weeks to fire a known national security threaten in Flynn, and all these things combined look pretty bad.

SO this weekend, when Trump literally said there was no collusion! Literally 12 times in one conversation? Mueller was saying who cares? The issue is obstruction you dolt.

So, after 56 pages of discussion...

Can somebody please tell me what law Trump has broken?

Ok take a look at the Papadopoulas indictment.

- Look at what Papadopoulas lied about - on page 2 - that he was told the Russian government had "dirt" on Hillary and when he joined the campaign.

I'm going to suggest that he lied because what he lied about was an underlying crime. And if Trump knew about that and if he participated in any scheme to exchange "dirt" for policy then he himself would have committed a crime. The investigation is underway - so let's see what comes out of it - but my guess is that would be a possibility.

The FBI took steps to politically & legally assist HRC while taking measures to politically & illegaly derail the opposition candidate who happened to be DJT. They did this for many reasons but the biggest one is to cover up their past sins as well as current and future ones.

To say anything else about them is laughable at this point.

• Like 2

- Look at what Papadopoulas lied about - on page 2 - that he was told the Russian government had "dirt" on Hillary and when he joined the campaign.

I'm going to suggest that he lied because what he lied about was an underlying crime. And if Trump knew about that and if he participated in any scheme to exchange "dirt" for policy then he himself would have committed a crime. The investigation is underway - so let's see what comes out of it - but my guess is that would be a possibility.

Did they say who interviewed him yet and where the details of that questioning similiar to Flynn's i.e. ambushed by Strzok with no lawyer present? Flynn didn't even know he was formally being interviewed until it was underway.

Did they say who interviewed him yet and where the details of that questioning similiar to Flynn's i.e. ambushed by Strzok with no lawyer present? Flynn didn't even know he was formally being interviewed until it was underway.

FF if Papadopoulas felt he had had his civil rights violated he would have fought being indicted, instead he pleaded guilty and is cooperating. If that did happen improperly or if he felt wronged it's too late, he is now fully and totally cooperating. Same goes for Flynn.

Guilty pleas for Flynn and Papadopolis might get set aside once the IG releases his report and it reported why Judge recused himself in Flynn's case. That same judge is on FISA. :wave:

So, after 56 pages of discussion...

Can somebody please tell me what law Trump has broken?

Here's what people with half a brain believe.

A very stupid man who built a billion dollar empire ran for president as a joke and didn't really want to president worked with a foreign nation to expose his opponents criminal activity. All while flying around the country making almost twice as many campaign stops as his very smart and totally not crazy and 100% qualified opponent.

Here's what people with half a brain believe.

A very stupid man who built a billion dollar empire ran for president as a joke and didn't really want to president worked with a foreign nation to expose his opponents criminal activity. All while flying around the country making almost twice as many campaign stops as his very smart and totally not crazy and 100% qualified opponent.

well put

How do you reconcile this with Hillary campaign paying Fusion GPS to hire Steele to get "dirt" directly from Russians on Trump? And evidence that members of the DOJ/FBI used this "dirt" to spy on and attempt to derail a presidential campaign, and when that didn't work they used the "dirt" to get a special counsel to investigate and attempt to de-legitimize or impeach a fairly elected president. It is perfectly fine for one campaign to collude with Russia for "dirt" but if the other campaign does it then it is treason?

Or are you are jumping to the conclusion that "dirt" would be provided for favorable policy under a Trump administration, even though there has been zero evidence of this, not to mention the fact that no "dirt" was ever provided. What do you think Hillary promised Russia in return for "dirt/dossier" on Trump? Or was Russia just helping Hillary with no expectations?

Or how about this, if Russia wanted Trump in office so bad, then why would they provide phony "dirt" on Trump to the Hillary campaign? That makes zero sense.

One DOJ insider joked that Ohr might end up in “one of those offices without a phone.”

"Bruce, can you just spray this can of pesticide in here? There's a bit of a cockroach problem. "

So Muellers going to interview Trump or subpoena him. The noose is tightening

Jailing your political opponents is one of those litmus tests.

If youre for it: youre a dangerous idiot who focking sucks.

HTH

:wave:

• Like 1

How do you reconcile this with Hillary campaign paying Fusion GPS to hire Steele to get "dirt" directly from Russians on Trump? And evidence that members of the DOJ/FBI used this "dirt" to spy on and attempt to derail a presidential campaign, and when that didn't work they used the "dirt" to get a special counsel to investigate and attempt to de-legitimize or impeach a fairly elected president. It is perfectly fine for one campaign to collude with Russia for "dirt" but if the other campaign does it then it is treason?

Or are you are jumping to the conclusion that "dirt" would be provided for favorable policy under a Trump administration, even though there has been zero evidence of this, not to mention the fact that no "dirt" was ever provided. What do you think Hillary promised Russia in return for "dirt/dossier" on Trump? Or was Russia just helping Hillary with no expectations?

Or how about this, if Russia wanted Trump in office so bad, then why would they provide phony "dirt" on Trump to the Hillary campaign? That makes zero sense.

Well I was responding to a question asking what crimes might be implicated in what we have learned so far in the Russia investigation.

How would you explain Papadoupoulas lying about what he lied about?

---- As for your questions:

---How do you reconcile this with Hillary campaign paying Fusion GPS to hire Steele to get "dirt" directly from Russians on Trump?

I think the main difference is that Papadopoulas lied to the FBI. Simpson has testified 13 hours and has been demanding his transcripts be released and now the Democrats are too. Do the math on that one.

I'll also point out that 1. the DNC data was stolen, and 2. it was suggested that that stolen property be exchanged for influence in US policy.

As for Steele spying on Russians to get information, he used to work for our ally the UK and he was one of the best in the world at that. There is absolutely nothing illegal about a former world class spy opening his own company to hunt down gossip and inside baseball on any given well known international person. The man is registered as a business to do so.

---And evidence that members of the DOJ/FBI used this "dirt" to spy on and attempt to derail a presidential campaign, and when that didn't work they used the "dirt" to get a special counsel to investigate and attempt to de-legitimize or impeach a fairly elected president. It is perfectly fine for one campaign to collude with Russia for "dirt" but if the other campaign does it then it is treason?

There are so many assumptions here. My understanding is that the US IC - our guys - were already aware of Trump, Manafort and Page contacts going back years. Trump's go back to 1986. - Then European allies and Australian allies alerted us to further contacts. I see it being totally appropriate them looking into yet another instance of their getting pinged on this by Steele, and apparently separately by McCain.

As for "derailing" the campaign: the FBI hunted down Hillary data, released her emails, dragged her through a 15 month investigation, reopened her investigation on a really slim technicality, and specifically told people they were not investigating Trump's campaign when they were. - I'm definitely not bitching about it, I agree with a lot of that decision making and I did then. I'm just saying they did the exact opposite of derailing Trump's campaign every chance they had. And I guess it stuns me that Republicans or conservatives have an actual problem with all that, the one exception being the end to Comey's presser, which I get the anger about.

----Or are you are jumping to the conclusion that "dirt" would be provided for favorable policy under a Trump administration, even though there has been zero evidence of this, not to mention the fact that no "dirt" was ever provided.

That's a fair comment. Yes that's exactly what I was doing. I was speculating. However I was doing it on the basis of the repeated instances where Magnitsky sanctions were brought up in conjunction with promises of dirt on Hillary. I'm not claiming I know that, I'm just saying if people want to ask what kind of crime could come out of this, that would be an example, based again on the very real fact of Papadopoulas' plea. I just find it really odd I say 'Papadopoulas' and you say 'dossier'.

Eh, as for the dirt not being provided, the theft and laundering of the DNC data is precisely the source of a lot of this. Obviously dirt was stolen by the GRU and released.

---What do you think Hillary promised Russia in return for "dirt/dossier" on Trump? Or was Russia just helping Hillary with no expectations?

Feel free to speculate like I just did. I get it, fine. However I find it preposterous to say that a guy like Chris Steele who worked for the US and UK and our allies for his whole career to spy on and steal information from Russian government and its agents suddenly became one of its agents. I find that patently against all the facts in the man's career.

IMO the sources Steele used had no idea they were being used. That's what spies do, they get information without people being aware of it. Steele was so good at it he was the head of the Russian bureau at MI6. He's banned from Russia for crying out loud.

Now if you want to attack the credibility of the statements and claims in the dossier, I won't fault you on that, there are tons of weaknesses. It may be 75-80% inaccurate, even though there are some obvious grains of truth to it. The Rosneft sale is just one example of how there is a bit of truth, but the claim about Page/Trump or whoever getting a share of the brokerage seems absurd on the face of it.

---Or how about this, if Russia wanted Trump in office so bad, then why would they provide phony "dirt" on Trump to the Hillary campaign? That makes zero sense.

Like I said I think Steele was getting this information surreptitiously. However if you think the Russians were themselves surreptitiously planting bad information I won't discount that. That's possible, disinformation is what they do. And I would say if that happened it was to damage a possible US president, which if we could agree on one thing it would be that Putin's government does view the US as its enemy.

Boy, at this point, you can basically skip the whole Russian story. Israel flat out paid Kushner and Company tens of millions of dollars in one case and hundreds of millions in another case that directly benefited Kushner and his company. So now we know exactly how much it cost to move the embassy. One of these donations? Happened right before the guy making the donation join Kushner on an unannounced and unpublicized trip to the Middle East.

At least the CGI did some proven good. This is just flat-out bribery straight up. More later.

wiff admitting Clintons Pay for Play?!

What's next, Uranium One was all about millions for Clintons?!

A couple who left White House pennyless now worth hundreds of millions of dollars despite only holding govt. jobs (Hillary).

Another death laid at the feet of the Clintons?

Someone should do a montage of all the people that have died around them and dub it to that 'Let the Bodies Hit the Floor' song.

Uhm ok, in a way that's true. - However they're a few million murders behind Cheka/NKVD/KGB/FSB/GRU.

So now it's been reported the Dossier was used to get FISA Warrants. Couple more questions come to mind:

1. Did the FISA judge who recused himself from Flynn sentencing have any contact with HRC, DNC, Comey, Strzok, Ohr, etc? Did he act in a manner consistent with previous requests?

2. Is there a paper trail leading from this FISA request and all the Obama officials unmasking at an unprecedented pace? The two are connected; NFW is it a coincidence.

With the storyline crumbling, and the treasonous enemies slowly being exposed, will the deep state hold false flag distractions this week ? :ninja:

• Like 1

With the storyline crumbling, and the treasonous enemies slowly being exposed, will the deep state hold false flag distractions this week ? :ninja:

They're going to have to tank the stock markets at this point. But they like money too much. Mazel tof.

Maybe something about the Awan brothers or Seth Rich this week?

Maybe something about the Awan brothers or Seth Rich this week?

Not sure about Seth Rich but I think the Awan issue hits closer to the midterm elections.

It's hard to imagine the sh!tstorm that's going to hit once the IG releases his report. At that point the appointment of a Second Special Counsel must be made although several firings will need to occur as well as charges being made of some officials; no ifs ands or buts about it.

They're going to have to tank the stock markets at this point. But they like money too much. Mazel tof.

Im not that savvy in regards to the stock game. You thinking I should sell first thing tomorrow?

Im not that savvy in regards to the stock game. You thinking I should sell first thing tomorrow?

Are the markets open on MLK day? If they are and stocks plummet it might be known as Black Monday.

Like I said, they like their money more than anything. Oy vey, read between the lines.

What if its found out Obamas justice department and intelligence agencies invented and carried out this scam, to interfere with the election and its results with the help of the russians?

:o

What if its found out Obamas justice department and intelligence agencies invented and carried out this scam, to interfere with the election and its results with the help of the russians?

:o

We should just move on then. Old news. What difference does it make?

We should just move on then. Old news. What difference does it make?

is it the death penalty for treason ?

is it the death penalty for treason ?

Does the US and Kenya have an extradition agreement?

All Democrats on House Intel Commitee voted No to release DOJ Material on FBI/DOJ Spying. They also tried blocking other members of Congress from seeing it.

Why would they try and block something like that?