Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

BREAKING NEWS: David Letterman sex scandal. He announces on TV-sex with employees (plural)

1.) Audience has no idea where this is heading...(they keep laughing right along)

2.) Will Dave keep his job?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMSOfcgIejM

CNN text article:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/10/01/l...ions/index.html

100 bucks it was with Paul Shaffer.

:music_guitarred:

how dumb is that executive? instead he should've written a book and made the millions legally.

My money is on Larry Bud Melman. :thumbsup:

That dummy Sarah Palin got the last laugh after all. Ouch. That's gotta hurt.

FACE.

This was the lead story on our local (Phoenix) CBS affiliate. At the time, after some glasses of wine, I was surprised that CBS would be so quick to throw him under the bus. This morning, clear-headed, I realized that they only did it to get me to watch. Which worked BTW. Anyway, it was surreal and I have no idea why he copped to all of that on national TV. :overhead:

This was the lead story on our local (Phoenix) CBS affiliate. At the time, after some glasses of wine, I was surprised that CBS would be so quick to throw him under the bus. This morning, clear-headed, I realized that they only did it to get me to watch. Which worked BTW. Anyway, it was surreal and I have no idea why he copped to all of that on national TV. :overhead:

I think he was being extorted...so he decided to go public on his own.

I think he was being extorted...so he decided to go public on his own.

Gotta say, he handled it the way we always say people should handle these things. Obviously it would have been best not to have sex with employees, but if you fock up and get caught, no sense in trying to cover it up.

Letterman didn't even get married until March...so unless it has been since then, all he did was cheated on a girlfriend. That said, he is wide open for sexual harassment lawsuits I am guessing.

Seriously, I would have bet the bank that if the words "David Letterman" "sex scandal" and "CBS Employee" were in the same sentence, it would involve Paul Shafer.

It's the only logical reason why that bald freak still has a job. Honestly, I've thought this for a long time. Just assumed that given Dave's 'reclusive' nature, it was a given. Still not convinced otherwise. I bet Paul is throwing a hissy right now finding out he's been cheated on - with a - a WOMAN!

wow

Gotta say, he handled it the way we always say people should handle these things. Obviously it would have been best not to have sex with employees, but if you fock up and get caught, no sense in trying to cover it up.

Letterman didn't even get married until March...so unless it has been since then, all he did was cheated on a girlfriend. That said, he is wide open for sexual harassment lawsuits I am guessing.

:headbanger:

If Clemens, Bonds, Clinton, John Edwards, <insert scandal>, would just come out and cop to what they did wrong. Lay it out there for people to see without the bullshit. Don't use words to try and spin like "indescretions" (Letterman said words like SEX and CREEPY), and just put it out there as the truth. You will be judged, then forgivin, and a month from now it will be over.

:thumbsup:

If Clemens, Bonds, Clinton, John Edwards, <insert scandal>, would just come out and cop to what they did wrong. Lay it out there for people to see without the bullshit. Don't use words to try and spin like "indescretions" (Letterman said words like SEX and CREEPY), and just put it out there as the truth. You will be judged, then forgivin, and a month from now it will be over.

Why couldn't this be Leno?! Mayb, just maybe, we could finally get his unfunny ass off TV. :thumbsup:

Wait....A very powerful, rich man cheating on his wife.

Sooner or later all of you guys will stop being surprised by these revelations.

Wait....A very powerful, rich man cheating on his wife.

Sooner or later all of you guys will stop being surprised by these revelations.

Who was surprised by these revelations?

That said, he is wide open for sexual harassment lawsuits I am guessing.

Wanna bet nobody does anything?

If Letterman would have just bought a fleshlight he wouldn't be in quandry he is in right now.

Some info on Durden's website.

Apparently the girl at the epicenter is that Stephanie chick that's been on the air many times. She's cute, but not hot. Her ex BF is the guy that works at 48 Hours and did the blackmailing.

And supposedly their affair ended in 2003 when Letterman's son was born....Dave wasn't married until this year, so no biggy IMO. And if he really decided to stop cheating when he had his son, he almost comes off looking good.

Then again, there may be more to all this. Maybe Letterman was into some weird awesome sex stuff? :thumbsdown:

That dummy Sarah Palin got the last laugh after all. Ouch. That's gotta hurt.

FACE.

thats AWESOME....this hypocrite deserves it :unsure:

and now..the top 10 diseases that I may have picked up from sleeping with interns.....

are you ready, paul? hee hee! :thumbsdown:

If Letterman would have just bought a fleshlight he wouldn't be in quandry he is in right now.

Yeah, I'm not so sure I'd want the clear one. :overhead:

1 bigtime apology/admitting stupidity...ok whatever

2 in one year? you got it made

Fixord :wall:

Then again, there may be more to all this. Maybe Letterman was into some weird awesome sex stuff? :wall:

Gave her the good ol' Tony Danza and she didn't like it...

serioumsly though, if you had all of this embarrassing material against a celebrity and were a greedy fock. Why the

hell would you try extortion? If you're going to do a tell all book/movie out of it, well then go to hollywood or a book

publisher and you'll get your money LEGALLY. Go to the tabloids, they'll pay. That guy is some kinda stupid

Quinnipiac University to David Letterman: Keep away from our interns!

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/10/...l#ixzz0TsEDllTG

"Due to recent circumstances we will have a discussion with those in charge of placing our interns at the David Letterman show in the future,” Quinnipiac University officials said in a statement released to TMZ.com. “We will diligently oversee this internship program to ensure that our interns are out of harm's way."

:music_guitarred:

Quinnipiac University to David Letterman: Keep away from our interns!

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/10/...l#ixzz0TsEDllTG

Send them to Bill Clinton instead.