Sign in to follow this  
Teacher faces felony charge for indecent exposure for masturbating in office...

http://www.hollandsentinel.com/news/x74920...decent-exposure

A Hamilton Community Schools teacher has been arraigned on a felony charge related to allegedly masturbating in school.

Daniel James DuPuis was arraigned Monday in Allegan County District Court on a charge of aggravated indecent exposure which carries a maximum penalty of up to two years in prison. Offenses are alleged to have happened between Jan. 1 and April.

DuPuis, 28, of Holland, who was teaching music at Hamilton Elementary and Hamilton Middle School, was arrested Friday. He has been released on a $5,000 bond.

In a letter sent to parents on Friday, school administrators said they learned of an incident Thursday and contacted police. School officials said DuPuis was suspended without pay and that the alleged activity involved no contact with students or other staff.

According to court records, the Michigan State Police was contacted by school administrators after a janitor found a tissue that “smelled like semen” in a wastebasket in a room at the middle school. DuPuis was interviewed by a state police trooper and the middle school principal Scott Smith.

On several other occasions, according to the record of a probable cause hearing held Friday, the janitor had noted suspicious items in the trash, including a pair of “panties.”

DuPuis admitted to masturbating five times in a locked office area with a glass door and a window with no shade but denied connection to the underwear, according to court records.

He reportedly said students did use the room to practice during lunch and that when the students left, he locked the door of the office and masturbated, with no students around.

DePuis has a wife and two small children and is a worship leader for Engedi Church in Holland, court testimony shows.

The church website lists him as worship director with a B.A. in music education from Hope College.

A call to Engedi Tuesday was not immediately returned.

Speaking before the arraignment Monday, Superintendent Scott Korpak emphasized that “there is no involvement of students ... no involvement of other staff members.”

The charge alleges that DuPuis made “an open or indecent exposure” of himself while fondling himself.

Hey, at least the janitor did not report that it tasted like semen. :lol:

:lol:

Still, how in God's name did this guy know it by smell, and who the fock smells wadded up paper they pull out of a trash can?? :lol:

A Hamilton Community Schools teacher has been arraigned on a felony charge related to allegedly masturbating in school.

WAIT...WAIT...It's a felony to rough up the suspect in a sckrool??? :lol:

I've come at least 17 times in my life and never even knew it had any smell at all. :lol:

I've ##### at least 17 times in my life and never even knew it had any smell at all. :lol:

why did they #### the word swallowed?

I've had come on my face at least 17 times in my life and never even knew it had any smell at all. :lol:

:lol:

why did they #### the word swallowed?

it was the c-u-m word. I had to change it. Stupid filter

I like when girls tie me up and tease me and then wipe the cvm under my nose and force me to smell it.

I like when guys tie me up and tease me and then wipe the cvm under my nose and force me to smell it.

Fixed

If I see a wad of tissue, I'm thinking someone blew their nose. I'm not touching it, smelling it, getting anywhere near it. So what in the name of the samhill was this janitor doing? Who did he report it to? How did they verify it was indeed semen? Did they capture this on video? And is it indeed illegal to do it at school?

Questions....I have many.

Fixed

I don't think what I said needed any changing

ergo you fail

Daniel James DuPuis is not smart. Here is a short list of how I know this:

1. Jacked off while at work as a teacher in an elementary/middle school.

2. Threw the wad into the wastebasket IN HIS CLASSROOM.

3. When questioned, HE ADMITTED IT.

Daniel James DuPuis is not smart. Here is a short list of how I know this:

1. Jacked off while at work as a teacher in an elementary/middle school.

2. Threw the wad into the wastebasket IN HIS CLASSROOM.

:thumbsdown:

as we have taught the kids and have learned anything ourselves over the past 10 years from everything we see on the news..

lying is always your best bet.

Yeah, that was pretty dumb. He should have blamed the 15 year old student who is banging the hot English teacher.

I like when guys tie me up and tease me and then wipe their ass on my nose and force me to smell it.

Fixed again

I don't think what I said needed any changing

ergo you fail

You're mean..... :thumbsdown:

This janitor sounds like the type that goes around sniffing little boy's bicycle seats. They arrested the wrong guy. :unsure:

Right on. Things are gonna happen for me! I'm Joe Dirt! Say, it that a tissue?

I'm picturing Groundskeeper Willie as the janitor. It really adds something to the story. :unsure:

"aggravated indecent exposure"

how hard was he tugging it?

If no one saw him do it, how is it indecent exposure? :unsure:

I've come at least 17 times in my life and never even knew it had any smell at all. ;)

Your boyfriend's sh!t prolly masked the smell.

Just sayin

I like when girls tie me up and tease me and then wipe the cvm under my nose and force me to smell it.

Holy fvck :mellow:

Funniest post in months. :doublethumbsup:

This janitor sounds like the type that goes around sniffing little boy's bicycle seats. They arrested the wrong guy. :doublethumbsup:

:mellow:

it was the c-u-m word. I had to change it. Stupid filter

Nope - pretty sure it was swallowed - makes the most sense................ #####

Nope - pretty sure it was swallowed - makes the most sense................ #####

good one

I doubt the teacher bi-laws say "no rubbing one out with no one around"

If no one saw him do it, how is it indecent exposure? :lol:

Exactly! So if he pulls his cack out to take a wizz is that the same thing?

I'm laying 3-1 the teacher had asparagus for lunch.

Wow I remember one of the first times eating asparagus (alot of it) and that first pee - WHOA I freaked out like WTF is that smell coming out of my cork..........

Hey, at least the janitor did not report that it tasted like semen. :o

and they didn't find it in the soup

I was wondering how one could be arrested for indecent exposure if nobody witnessed the exposure. I guess the admission was enough. Maybe he was afraid they would do a DNA test on the tissue