Sign in to follow this  
edjr

TRUMP 2016!

Don Rickles for President

was he ate the debate?

For as much shitt as the donald gets I would vote for him over any of the republican candidates.

I thought he came off as the class clown, working the room for laughs... When confronted for specifics on a topic - he duck and jived.

I thought he came off as the class clown, working the room for laughs... When confronted for specifics on a topic - he duck and jived.

Correct. A lot of people commented how disappointed they were in Trump. Running his mouth for months, but then sounded like a typical politician last night. Danced around the topics and never really said anything of substance.

He lost a lot of steam last night. Which was very much predictable. Like I said earlier, expect him to say something really outrageous soon. That's really all he has.

He was bad...and his base of idiots ate it up and cheered him on.

I enjoyed his performance last night

"I pledge to stick by the nominee as long as the nominee is me"

"I've bought off all these guys up here at one time or another"

"I took advantage of the laws just like every rich person does"

"The bankers aren't babies. They are KILLERS"

To the Fox News "journalists": "Political journalists are a generally dishonest lot."

:D

[RP] here comes the liberal army [/RP]

He called political correctness a huge problem in the country and didn't have time for it.

That right there is going to give him a solid bump in the polls. The silent majority are sick of PC nonsense.

I enjoyed his performance last night

"I pledge to stick by the nominee as long as the nominee is me"

"I've bought off all these guys up here at one time or another"

"I took advantage of the laws just like every rich person does"

"The bankers aren't babies. They are KILLERS"

To the Fox News "journalists": "Political journalists are a generally dishonest lot."

:D

Typical Trump. Three lines about how great/rich he is, and two lines attacking people.

I really enjoyed him. I enjoyed watching the republicans react to him.

Giselle's mother?

I will be sooo happy if this sideshow of an election year becomes Hilary vs Trump. I will absolutely just burst with happiness. Trumps odds in vegas are now down to 12-1 from 16-1 vs Hilarys even money.

The people want the truth. :pointstosky:

The people can't handle the truth.

It's true.

some can't, yes, they don't want to hear it.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/08/politics/donald-trump-cnn-megyn-kelly-comment/index.html

Atlanta (CNN)Donald Trump's latest controversial comment was so alarming that he's been disinvited from a conservative gathering Saturday in Atlanta.

At issue: Trump's comments on "CNN Tonight" about Fox News' Megyn Kelly, who moderated a GOP presidential candidate debate Thursday night. During the debate, she pressed Trump about misogynistic, sexist comments he made in the past.
Trump slammed Kelly, saying "she is a lightweight. I couldn't care less about her."
"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. "Blood coming out of her wherever."
Erickson said while he likes Trump personally, "I just don't want someone on stage who gets a hostile question from a lady and his first inclination is to imply it was hormonal. It just was wrong."
But the Trump campaign fired back, saying "this is just another example of weakness through being politically correct."
To Donald Trump, "political correctness" applies to anytime he says something offensive and people complain about it. On the other hand, imagine the comedy the first time Trump issued a press release from the G-6 summit suggesting that Germany was being critical of our handling of some issue because Angela Merkel was on a heavy flow day. :lol:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/08/politics/donald-trump-cnn-megyn-kelly-comment/index.html

To Donald Trump, "political correctness" applies to anytime he says something offensive and people complain about it. On the other hand, imagine the comedy the first time Trump issued a press release from the G-6 summit suggesting that Germany was being critical of our handling of some issue because Angela Merkel was on a heavy flow day. :lol:

Hopefully this will be his Howard Dean screaming moment and he'll just disappear. You can't go off on Megyn Kelly, Fox News, and be that mysoginistic in general and survive a campaign, can you? If not, it's just a matter of time. I hope. :unsure:

Did anyone in his camp tell him he needs the women vote in order to win? I feel he thinks that 98% of voters are male.

Did anyone in his camp tell him he needs the women vote in order to win? I feel he thinks that 98% of voters are male.

Not only the women vote, but why attack someone from Fox News? Fox determines how 90% of the GOP thinks. He needs them in his corner if he's serious about making a run. Like i said, Trump is not an intelligent man. (Although I did say he'd say something outrageous since he didn't fare all that well in the debate)

Not only the women vote, but why attack someone from Fox News? Fox determines how 90% of the GOP thinks. He needs them in his corner if he's serious about making a run. Like i said, Trump is not an intelligent man. (Although I did say he'd say something outrageous since he didn't fare all that well in the debate)

I disagree. He is very intelligent. He wants this to be about the trump brand and not actual politics.

I disagree. He is very intelligent. He wants this to be about the trump brand and not actual politics.

if Fox News turns against him, his chances disappear. And Trump is far from intelligent. He proves that every time he opens his mouth. He's smart about one thing - real estate.

if Fox News turns against him, his chances disappear. And Trump is far from intelligent. He proves that every time he opens his mouth. He's smart about one thing - real estate.

it's all part of him branding himself as an outsider and not one that can be bought. He is trying to be everyman who is tired of walking on eggshells to not piss off any group. He is literally the most charismatic republican since Regan. I say all this as an independent voter that has been pushed to vote democratic by subpar republican nominees at every level.