Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Week 11 Bold Predictions

This thread isn't for the obvious statrements like "Arian Foster will have a big game".

What are some bold predictions for week 11?

I'll start...

1. If Miami stops punishing Reggie Bush and let's him be the feature back tonight, he will outperform the 'sweatheart of the week', CJ Spiller.

2. The Detroit Lions will upset the GB Packers.

3. Dez Bryant will have one of those weeks he sometimes has where he actually produces equal to his potential. 125 yards + and 2 TDs.

4. Nick Foles will outperform Robert Griffin III in their showdown this week.

Wow. I like all these.

If my luck goes the way it has gone in my fantasy season, I'll be 0-4. lol

KNowing my luck ...and this is bold: I am a DMAC owner and picked up Taiwon Jones and started him last week thinking there was a chance he would break a long one, he got 2 carrys. I dropped him this week so he will break one this week out of no where. Staying on Oak... they will beat NO

Reggie Bush's stock is dropping like a hookers panties and Daniel Thomas' stock is rising like biscuits. Still Bush could have a good game against the Bills cause he has something like 5.6 yds. per carry career wise against them. Not so sure he can stop the fumbling issue just like that which is helping Thomas' playing time. Don't forget he has had an injury history so that's always in the back of people's minds but he seems to have stayed pretty healthy so far, yet if he tries too hard to correct the fumbling issue during games he could lose focus on running and the risk of injury rises. I picked up Thomas and dropped Starks as I think Thomas will do well the rest of the year. Just my opinion.

Bold Predictions:

1. Akers kicks a FG goal under 2mins. to give the 49ers a 6 to 3 victory over the Bears. Geez, baseball score. Headknocking defense game though. Gore still pounds the rock for 100 yds.

2.Oakland outscores the Saints under Palmer's winging the ball. D.Moore,DHB & Reece all have scores. Hell,Palmer might even run in a short td.

3.Philly focuses so much on RG3 that Alfred Morris finally scores a td.

4. Tannehill regains some confidence after the Titans debacle and hooks up with WR Brian Hartline for 125yds. & 2 scores in a high scoring game tonight between the Dolphins and Bills.

Reggie Bush's stock is dropping like a hookers panties and Daniel Thomas' stock is rising like biscuits. Still Bush could have a good game against the Bills cause he has something like 5.6 yds. per carry career wise against them. Not so sure he can stop the fumbling issue just like that which is helping Thomas' playing time. Don't forget he has had an injury history so that's always in the back of people's minds but he seems to have stayed pretty healthy so far, yet if he tries too hard to correct the fumbling issue during games he could lose focus on running and the risk of injury rises. I picked up Thomas and dropped Starks as I think Thomas will do well the rest of the year. Just my opinion.

Bold Predictions:

1. Akers kicks a FG goal under 2mins. to give the 49ers a 6 to 3 victory over the Bears. Geez, baseball score. Headknocking defense game though. Gore still pounds the rock for 100 yds.

2.Oakland outscores the Saints under Palmer's winging the ball. D.Moore,DHB & Reece all have scores. Hell,Palmer might even run in a short td.

3.Philly focuses so much on RG3 that Alfred Morris finally scores a td.

4. Tannehill regains some confidence after the Titans debacle and hooks up with WR Brian Hartline for 125yds. & 2 scores in a high scoring game tonight between the Dolphins and Bills.

San Fran fan, and a Palmer/Hartline owner.

I'm sorry, but listing predictions with justifications does nothing for me. Could you just post a link to a podcast you recorded in your mom's basement instead?

I'm sorry, but listing predictions with justifications does nothing for me.

Yet you opened the thread that was clearly labeled "predictions". You aren't too bright, are you?

Sarcasm...apparently it's a lost art. I was actually complementing you.

Sorry bud. If that was a compliment, I missed it. My bad. :cheers:

Now make a prediction! :mad:

Cruz gets traded to the Saints or Packers and scores 3 tds this week! Wishful Cruz owner.

No worries! Prediction...even with Sproles back , Ivory is a solid flex with 8 carries, 65 yards and a touch. James Jones outscores Cobb, but Cobb ends up with a touchdown.

Daryl Richardson runs silly, scoring on runs of 24 & 66yds. Winds up with 132 ruyds and 2 TDs.

You have Peterson on a bye, too, huh? :(

The Jets win in a blowout with the help of Jeremy Kerley's coming out party. Kerley becomes the WW pick up of the year and earns his way into next year's preseason Top 20 rankings for WR's.

Byron Leftwich throws for 300 yards on Sunday night, silencing all the whining Wallace and Miller owners.

The week of the backup QB - Eagles beat Skins, Steelers beat Ravens. Wallace only has a couple of catches, but he beats Cary Williams for a 50+ yard TD on one of them.

Browns give the Cowboys all they can handle - not bold enough to predict a straight up win, but they'll cover the 7.5 point spread. Richardson has a beast of a game (over 150 total yards, 2 TD).

This thread could be titled overly high wishful projections from owners of players!!

Nick Foles has the highest passer rating of any rookie QB this week.

(Heck, I predicted on the year if he gets a chance, might as well double down.)

Byron Leftwich throws for 300 yards on Sunday night, silencing all the whining Wallace and Miller owners.

Going to the game and can't wait... Although I do not see Leftwich throwing quite for 300, I do believe PIT will WIN his game.

As for one more bold prediction...

Indy defeats NE 31-30. Luck is the real deal and will do what Peyton Manning typically could not... Win in New England. I will be prepared to eat crow Monday morning, but this is what I predict happening, and I will stick to it!

Torrey Smith is the #1 fantasy WR this week with 150 yards and 2 touchdowns.

now THAT is bold

Ok, I'll play:

1. Titus Young has a big game - 10rec 165yds 1TD

2. DHB and Moore tear apart the Saints, but its DHB with the bigger game - 8rec 166yds 2TDs

3. Cam Newton is No. 1 Fantasy QB this week - 315 Pass Yds 3TD, 75Rush Yds 1TD

San Fran fan, and a Palmer/Hartline owner.

Well JB looks like the Hartline thing didn't work out too good. Hope that's not a bad omen for the rest of the predictions but if the Hartline is the only one to fail I can live with that.

Pittsburgh signs Tommy Maddox on Sunday morning and throws for 700 yards and 5 TDs. And finishes the season with.........

5,000 passing yards!!

Vernon Davis goes off for 2 TDs.

Streater of Oakland comes in for DBH and scores 2 TDs.

It's all good in the Bay area.

Vernon Davis goes off for 2 TDs.

Streater of Oakland comes in for DBH and scores 2 TDs.

It's all good in the Bay area.

This kid is paying attention to the injury reports, and reading the tea leaves properly!!1! :doublethumbsup:

Streater is the bomb this week .... get him in there!

T.Y. Hilton will scorch the putrid Pats secondary ... snag that kid as well!

I am here to help you, my bruthas! :pointstosky:

I AM NEW POSTER GUY!

This kid is paying attention to the injury reports, and reading the tea leaves properly!!1! :doublethumbsup:

Streater is the bomb this week .... get him in there!

T.Y. Hilton will scorch the putrid Pats secondary ... snag that kid as well!

I am here to help you, my bruthas! :pointstosky:

I AM NEW POSTER GUY!

TY or Avery. Which one? Don't forget, TY had a big goose egg last week when Avery returned. What makes you think TY?