Sign in to follow this  
mattonium

Gore

Frankly, I'm surprised he looks as good as he does at 45 years old

You screwed it up, can't you count?

I thought Gore was a good third down back and a good back for pass protection? This Josh Robinson crap is embarrassing for Pagano. Sometimes coaches seem to use a different rb on 3rd down just because other teams do it, even if that rb sucks.

Isnt he a year away from his AARP card and actually retirement since he is 62?

I'm glad the Colts are keeping him fresh, it will let him perform better in January while the Colts are home for winter break shoveling snow and stuff, since the Colts wont make the playoffs doing what they are doing.

No wonder Pagano will be fired this year, he is a stupid coach.

I thought Gore was a good third down back and a good back for pass protection? This Josh Robinson crap is embarrassing for Pagano. Sometimes coaches seem to use a different rb on 3rd down just because other teams do it, even if that rb sucks.

No, they do thinks like this because they think they are the smartest guy in the room. They end up being the smartest guy in the unemployment line at the end of the year.

Feed Gore, stop being slick. Josh Robisnon and Varga are a joke, any coach who cant see that is a joke himself.

Unfortunately Indy can't play their entire schedule against the AFC South. Heard something this morning how Luck's turnover differential is like +- 40 against division versus outside the division.

That team has problems, and it all revolves around that O-line. If they get any kind of injuries there, as bad as it is, Katie bar the door.

Unfortunately Indy can't play their entire schedule against the AFC South. Heard something this morning how Luck's turnover differential is like +- 40 against division versus outside the division.

That team has problems, and it all revolves around that O-line. If they get any kind of injuries there, as bad as it is, Katie bar the door.

Josh Robisnon and Varga are a joke,

Varga is no joke, my friend.

The guy qualifies for free coffee at McDonalds and is still balling in the NFL. Props.

The guy qualifies for free coffee at McDonalds and is still balling in the NFL. Props.

At 48 years of age, he's doing great. Body beat up, but still going. Just like the Energizer Bunny.

At 48 years of age, he's doing great. Body beat up, but still going. Just like the Energizer Bunny.

Thank you for righting the ship.

• Like 1

How old do you have to be to get the free coffee ?

I didn't even know that it was possible for a dude to be a viable RB at age 50. The guy is other-wordly.

At 52, this guy is entering 'robert parish status'

is geritol considered a PED tho? :unsure:

• Like 1

He's still the only legitimate RB option the Colts have. When they go out and sign some veteran off the street and turn this into a committee situation, then I'll be concerned. That offense will come around.

it's funny, it almost feels like gore was 32 just last week....lol

Lol that's great. Damn, I'm 32. Why do I feel so much younger than Gore? I guess this is like dog years.

You can say that again

right now i've got him in over guys like woodhead and da.johnson. i like his chances to score, assuming he can change the ball from one hand to the other while crossing the goaline.

This guy is a great case of 'buy low'.

on a good colts team that most likely will turn it around...

terrible upcoming schedule...

Gore could be ready to mop up

This guy is a great case of 'buy low'.

on a good colts team that most likely will turn it around...

terrible upcoming schedule...

Gore could be ready to mop up

I don't have stats for this, but I seem to recall him as being someone who can get angry and then perform well, too. Like, when he's had two bad games in a row and people are questioning him. I agree.

When Luck gets going, so will Gore.

Be patient. Bench him or stick him in a Flex position for now.

I have Gore, L.Murray... with Spiller and Gurely in the wings. I think Gore will be fine, he ran hard the last few games.... he didnt suck as much as Luck. I am pretty confident Gore will remain a #2 to flex guy all year. Was hoping for more but I will take that.

You screwed it up, can't you count?

Ummm - are you required to wear a protective helmet?

The guy is 44 years old. Tough to expect much from him.

Frankly, I'm surprised he looks as good as he does at 45 years old

85 year old RB scoring me oodles of fantasy points today. Welcome to the easy schedule.

Has zero competition for gl work and they give it to him. highly valuable.

True he might have some value there. I think he becomes a TD dependant RB3/Flex play week to week.

True he might have some value there. I think he becomes a TD dependant RB3/Flex play week to week.

He's a stellar flex player.

He's a stellar flex player.

Sure this week, he got 2 goal line plunges and found paydirt twice. Yardage totals were respectable. He won't hit that every week, so without the TDs you're looking at an 8 point night. I would still say he's matchup dependant.

Sure this week, he got 2 goal line plunges and found paydirt twice. Yardage totals were respectable. He won't hit that every week, so without the TDs you're looking at an 8 point night. I would still say he's matchup dependant.