Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

New York Giants at Minnesota Vikings: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Giants: RB Rashad Jennings, CB Eli Apple, QB Josh Johnson, FS Darian Thompson, S Nat Berhe, OL Marshall Newhouse, DT Robert Thomas

Vikings: RB Ronnie Hillman, WR Jarius Wright, LB Kentrell Brothers, C Nick Easton, OT Willie Beavers, DT Sharrif Floyd, TE David Morgan

Gmen for the win .

Plus the points.

Took both.

Giant penalties and turnovers. Their biggest problem last week, and here we go again.

Asiata scored a TD. I think that means he has to score 2 more this game since he only scores 3 or nothing.

I'm following the ESPN gamecast and it says with 2:47 to go in the 1st quarter Minnesota ball at their own 20 yard line with a 7 point lead, they have an 84% chance of winning. That seems high.

Well this has gone to crap. Just needed the giants to show any pulse on offense this week...and of course its not happening

I didn't see OBJ on the injury report, didn't know he wasn't making the trip...

Odell better wake up. Never mind they will always call him, they won't call the other guy. Marked man, wake up and realize it

Is there a reason Beckham isn't involved in the 1st half offense each week?

It takes them a few series to completely abandon the running game.

Everyone in the world crapped on the Vikings trade for Sam.......

i admit, I was one.. What in the hell are they going to do next year when Teddy returns?

We're barely out of September fellas, give Bradford a chance to break his collarbone.

Giants get a delay of game on a field goal try with a timeout remaining 6 seconds left in the half.

The kicker looks rattled after that icing by Zimmer

It takes them a few series to completely abandon the running game.

That's it. The worst thing that happened to them was being able to run the ball against Dalllas. This idiot thinks they can do it to everyone.

That's it. The worst thing that happened to them was being able to run the ball against Dalllas. This idiot thinks they can do it to everyone.

Well, least some good came out of it for us. :D

The Giants have scored a total of 14 points in the first quarter through 4 games.

Walsh will be looking for a new job come morning.

I'm not an NFCE guy, but there is literally nothing funnier than the Eli "deer in the headlights" look. Makes me laugh every time.

I'm not an NFCE guy, but there is literally nothing funnier than the Eli "deer in the headlights" look. Makes me laugh every time.

:first:

The crazy part is the giants only need two drives to tie this up and a whole quarter to play and it just feels like they have absolutely no chance.

The crazy part is the giants only need two drives to tie this up and a whole quarter to play and it just feels like they have absolutely no chance.

It felt like that in the mid second quarter. This Vikings D-line is scary. I'm pretty certain that if these receivers had a little time, they'd win their routes. However, Eli has no time to throw down the field.

Maybe they'll finally realize Perkins is probably their best runningback

• Like 1

I'm following the ESPN gamecast and it says with 2:47 to go in the 1st quarter Minnesota ball at their own 20 yard line with a 7 point lead, they have an 84% chance of winning. That seems high.

This is why I think these percentages are so stupid. It says the Vikes are now 86% to win. So a 7 point lead in the 4th quarter only gives you a 2% better chance of winning than a 7 point lead in the 1st quarter?

I hope the Giants cut that CB, Wade. I don't mean this week, I mean after the game. Make him take a bus back to NY.

• Like 1

Bradford looks pretty good when he's got a little protection and some talent around him. A decent coordinator helps too.

The Vikes are serious contenders now.

Giants down 2 tds, 7 mins and some change left - and they're controlling the clock with the run game. Wow.

Giants down 2 tds, 7 mins and some change left - and they're controlling the clock with the run game. Wow.

I was surprised too, but they're getting 7 or 8 yards per run. Plus, if they drop back and pass all four downs, this D-line will eat them alive.