Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Is the janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction the greatest bs story ever?

What cracks me up is even today...its called a wardrobe malfunction. Or that justin accidentally ripped Janet's blouse. Usa today even discussed it...well....today.

That was 10000% completely and totally deliberate. And I cant believe they are never called out for it. She had a pasty over her damn nipple for crying out loud.

Strange...

According to George Carlin, religion is the greatest bullsit story ever told.

The biggest bullshit about that was that they track down all of the so-called thousands of FCC complaints. You know what they found? Some bullshit tiny group of Fundy Christian idiots who kept sending separate complaints via fax over and over and over again.

Nobody gave a . But these idiot so-called Christians had nothing better to do with their life than be outraged about the dumbest fuucking things.

I have never understood the idiot Christian fundamentalist absolute terrifying fascination with -gasp - the nipple!

We have seen starlets and musicians show over boob, under boob, side boob, cleavage, every square inch of possible boob. We've even seen nipples, but apparently they're not dangerous as long as they have rubberized body paint over them.

But god for motherfuking-bid we see that one square centimeter of nipplage. Clearly the world would end if that occurred!

Fuucking stupid Western mentality.

I thought it was a stupid, cheap stunt. Of course Wiffle has to portray it as something only the church lady cared about.

Why can't morons like wiff figure out the media has been lying to him forever.

The US sexualizes tlts more than other developed countries. Because its looked at as more of a sexual appendage than one that feeds baby's, we have this insane obsession with covering them. Really though, I love boobs so damn much that I kind of appreciate how misguided our society is on the subject.

My wife and I were in Vegas that year and decided to stay over a day for the SB. We had paid to go to Mandalay but that was the year the NFL became d1cks and decided Vegas couldn't profit from it. So Mandalay and others wisely decided to just put on their parties for free.

At halftime we and others at our shared table were at the buffet. We had no idea about nipplegate. It wasn't until we got home that we heard about it.

And yeah, clearly staged.

White boobs have historically been more taboo to see than other races.

Ever watch the 1969 western movie The Wild Bunch with Ernest Borgnine and William Holden? Several long scenes with topless Mexican chicks... not breast feeding, but in scenes where the cowboys are getting drunk and about to bang Mexican whores. No way in hell they'd show a white woman's breast in that era. But Mexican boobs - no problem. National Geographic magazines from that era... yeah, African titties on every page.

According to George Carlin, religion is the greatest bullsit story ever told.

He is correct